Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Systems

Topic closed. 93 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bnorcutt.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Ark.
United States
Member #46943
October 10, 2006
86 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2006, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Hi plunger here,  I need help with the okla pick 3,  If any of these systems would work in okla.  thanks and good luck to you all  plunger

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2006, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm with you plunger, if anyone can find anything that works even halfway reliably in Oklahoma, I'll be amazed. I think I've tried everything on LP and nothing has seemed to work yet. Omniscient, I would love to hear about your system. Minimal investment is always a good thing.

United States
      Member #32007
      February 6, 2006
      57 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2006, 11:39 am - IP Logged

GOOD JOB!

Looks like you are doing something right.

ANY NUMBERS FOR NY?

Much success.

dragon dreamer 

mystic317's avatar - Yavill
        Palm Coast Fl
        United States
        Member #46736
        September 26, 2006
        168 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

GOOD JOB!

Looks like you are doing something right.

ANY NUMBERS FOR NY?

Much success.

dragon dreamer 

Hello Everyone, I will be happy to help those of you with numbers for cash 3 in your state. just email me  in the lottopost email so i do not forget you . At this time i am working on mega millions numbers for october 31st drawing ( based on astrology and my times to play It  Will be a very good day for me to play astrologically (possible big win ) so i will be able to help with your numbers next week for cash 3. just wanted to let you know i have not forgot about you all. Also ga folks i am working on  new numbers for us in cash 3 as well. those darn doubles waiting for them to pass lol so i can see what is falling steady.

sincerely

mystic

mglsr's avatar - candle
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #2369
          September 23, 2003
          3072 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2006, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

sent to my friend there and she has hit twice. once yesterday and once today so those of you in tennessee good luck have fun and play wisely  210,219,217,218,
          298, 278,109,107,

Tn mid 982

Tn eve 879

WTG Mystic317

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

United States
            Member #32007
            February 6, 2006
            57 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2006, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Hello Everyone, I will be happy to help those of you with numbers for cash 3 in your state. just email me  in the lottopost email so i do not forget you . At this time i am working on mega millions numbers for october 31st drawing ( based on astrology and my times to play It  Will be a very good day for me to play astrologically (possible big win ) so i will be able to help with your numbers next week for cash 3. just wanted to let you know i have not forgot about you all. Also ga folks i am working on  new numbers for us in cash 3 as well. those darn doubles waiting for them to pass lol so i can see what is falling steady.

sincerely

mystic

Hi mystic,

This is just a friendly reminder for pick 3 numbers for NY. I know you are busy, but if you have time or get a chance, I would like to feel what it is like to hit a number.

Thank you in advance again,

Dragon Dreamer 

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
              rainbow lake
              Canada
              Member #25177
              November 2, 2005
              10764 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2006, 1:36 am - IP Logged

I am in georgia,I play 13 tickets on gails system and play 10 tickets on cash3 and 4 I play smartluck for my fantasy5, and lotto games. gail howards smartluck is in my opioion the best out there for lotto games i have been useing that system for 12 years now and love her system.  she does not have anything for cash3 or 4. i have been useing a system i developed for cash3  and 4 games. i do not win as much on cash4 i hit maybe twice a week on that but cash 3 i hit midday almost everyday.  smartluck.com is the wesite for gails system. i do think it will work well for Va.

recall

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                Member #41383
                June 16, 2006
                1969 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2006, 1:40 am - IP Logged

recall

Makes ya wonder - If they are using GH's system, so are a lot of other folks, I don't see anyone else claiming a Cash3 every day....

Palm Coast Fl
                  United States
                  Member #46736
                  September 26, 2006
                  168 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2006, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Makes ya wonder - If they are using GH's system, so are a lot of other folks, I don't see anyone else claiming a Cash3 every day....

GH system does not have a cash 3 or 4

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19825 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Have you checked the prediction board lately?  There are predictors who are matching three everyday some where in the country, it just a matter of the amount of numbers you are willing to bet.  They don't show a profit, but they get several matches every day.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

canton,ga
                      United States
                      Member #28334
                      December 14, 2005
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: October 25, 2006, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

hey  mystic I think we might have jinxed you.. your numbers for midday have been pretty quiet... hope they make a big comeback

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10351 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

RJOh

"They don't show a profit, but they get several matches every day."

What's the point? I really don't get it. It's not too different than betting the home team in every football game Sunday figuring you're bound to win something.

Griffith, In
                          United States
                          Member #41637
                          June 20, 2006
                          266 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2006, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

What are the best systems  I have smartluck, and some of steve players systems

I like smartluck, and wanted to know what you all have tried and if they are good.

I would like a really good cash 3 system  i hit everyday on cash 3 midday but

hardly hit at evening need to figure that one out.

I told my hubby today I was going to become a professional lottery player

he just laughed and told me i had too much time on my hands LOL

Hi Mystic317;

Now I see that you have purchased a "Smartluck System!" & A "Steve Players System!" now can you please tell what kind of system are these and which one you like best and why?

Eddie

Griffith, In
                            United States
                            Member #41637
                            June 20, 2006
                            266 Posts
                            Posted: October 26, 2006, 7:36 am - IP Logged

I am in georgia,I play 13 tickets on gails system and play 10 tickets on cash3 and 4 I play smartluck for my fantasy5, and lotto games. gail howards smartluck is in my opioion the best out there for lotto games i have been useing that system for 12 years now and love her system.  she does not have anything for cash3 or 4. i have been useing a system i developed for cash3  and 4 games. i do not win as much on cash4 i hit maybe twice a week on that but cash 3 i hit midday almost everyday.  smartluck.com is the wesite for gails system. i do think it will work well for Va.

Hi Mystic317;

I have just read your story on "Smartluck Lottery System" and wanted to know a bit more on your Pick 3 & 4 system.

Maybe I can help I this area to improve it? Just Maybe!

Eddie

Palm Coast Fl
                              United States
                              Member #46736
                              September 26, 2006
                              168 Posts
                              Posted: October 29, 2006, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mystic317;

Now I see that you have purchased a "Smartluck System!" & A "Steve Players System!" now can you please tell what kind of system are these and which one you like best and why?

Eddie

I like gails  smartluck system the best.  for one smartluck is computerized and the other is not and also i feel that it gives better picks when you work with it a bit. i like the wheeling systems it has as well. steve players system is not computerized and it takes a bit longer to work with although my hubby did put it in excel for me to make it a bit easier. smartluck is not for cash three or cash 4 it is mainly for cash5 lotto and the bigger jackpot games

hope this helps.
                              sincerely

mystic