Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Workout for Pick 5, 5+ and 6 games

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 10 years ago by bobby623.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bobby623's avatar - abstract
San Angelo, Texas
United States
Member #1097
January 31, 2003
1394 Posts
Posted: October 29, 2006, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm really surprised that, with the exception of jarasan, I've not received any comments regarding the gap strategy I've presented here. Makes me think that maybe folks that come here are looking for 'easy buttons' that give them numbers to play, rather than a system that they can use to make their own choices.

Oh well, to each his own.

I mentioned I had a second system, I call it 'alphanumeric substitution.' that has merit for folks who play a small number of combinations in lieu of wheels. But, think I'll let it pass.

Thanks for your interest.

Bobby

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2006, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello,bobby!

Thanks for posting all of this information, I have printed it out and am planning on giving it the once over when I have some time. Don't think that just because you are not getting any "written" response that people aren't looking and reading what you put here. It takes awhile sometimes for things to catch on and with the amount of studying and reading this post takes alone, I would figure it would take some time to grasp everything you are saying before people start responding. Speaking for myself, and I'm sure for quite a few others here, working on my own systems takes up the majority of my free time so when I have some extra I love seeing what others are up to,like you. So please keep posting and I'd be interested in your other system as well. There can never be "too much" information when it comes to the lottery. Just not enough. And your work here is filling a "gap" in our encyclopedia of lottery. 

Thank you once again and hope we hear from you soon! 

United States
      Member #33295
      February 19, 2006
      699 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2006, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I too have printed it out and in the near future am planning on using it in conjunction with lottolaughs strings method and Sir Metro's -39 method so see about beating my IL Little Lotto.

Thank-you for the time it took to come up with this information and post it. I am looking forward to seeing your other method also.

Bud

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

reddog's avatar - patch
        Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1283 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2006, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Bobby, it's alot to take in . I for one am lost as Leroy on this one. But it doesn't mean I won't try it. I play the Cash 5 in NC and we have had only three draws so far. So it will take a month to get enough Data in order to use it. That gives me plenty of time to swallow and digest all the instructions to this program.

San Angelo, Texas
          United States
          Member #1097
          January 31, 2003
          1394 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2006, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I've decided to share my second lottery number picking strategy I call 'alphanumeric substitution.' but it will be awhile.  I just don't have time to put it all together at present. The strategy is 'data intensive' and numerous charts are required. 

But, just like the gap strategy, once you have all the data laid out, making informed guesses are straight forward.

Bobby

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2006, 9:44 am - IP Logged

I've decided to share my second lottery number picking strategy I call 'alphanumeric substitution.' but it will be awhile.  I just don't have time to put it all together at present. The strategy is 'data intensive' and numerous charts are required. 

But, just like the gap strategy, once you have all the data laid out, making informed guesses are straight forward.

Bobby

Great news,bobby! Glad to see you didn't abandon us here. We will still be here waiting until you have time to put it all together. Thanks very much!

San Angelo, Texas
              United States
              Member #1097
              January 31, 2003
              1394 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2006, 11:52 am - IP Logged

A question regarding the six data strings has come to me via IM.

Do you need six gap strings?

No.

I'm tracking several lotteries. I use six strings only for one game, 4 for the others.

My recommendation is to do as many as you have time and patience for, but do at least 4. This will lighten the logging load, but still give you a variety of choices.

Thanks for your interest

Bobby

San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1394 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

A question regarding the gap strings has come to me via IM

This workout requires a lot of time and effort, but it's worthwhile, IMHO.

I would suggest that you take one letter or number group, at a time. Start with As. When you have
                completed the gap string, compile the master inventories and then move to the D&C charts.

Remember, you don't have to create D&C charts for all 6 strings. You should generate and update as many strings as you want, but maintaining 6 separate D&C charts would be time consuming.

I recommend you do at least 3 D&C charts for each number group. You might find that strings G, S and H will be enough. You can always expand, provided you keep the 6 strings updated.

Trying to do all of the strings and number groups at the same time will generate confusion, and dampen your enthusiasm!

Once you complete the As, put all the worksheets in a single portfolio.

Bobby

San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1394 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2006, 8:50 am - IP Logged

The gap strategy that I've explained here has produced a number of questions, mainly on how to use the individual gap strings to make predictions.

Remember that gap strategy is a new technique. There are no websites one can turn to for advice. We are pathfinders, so to speak.

I said at the beginning that this strategy is based on two features - gaps and trends. Computing the gaps is straight forward, interpreting trends is another matter.

I use the D&C charts for most of my predictions. I've been right and wrong. LOL

I'm also looking at the last 15 occurrences (not drawings) for each gap stream. Surprising how often the same gaps keep showing up.

A reminder - don't compare one stream against another. These are independent, stand alone streams.

This will be my last posting for 2006.

Wish all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2007. 

Bobby