Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you had a 'system'....

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

If you have a system that REALLY worked, would you share it publicly ?

Sure, why not ? [ 44 ]  [47.31%]
Probably not, it would jinx me. [ 15 ]  [16.13%]
Hell no, are you crazy ? [ 34 ]  [36.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 93 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
Member #41383
June 16, 2006
1969 Posts
Posted: October 21, 2006, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering what you all think, since there seems to be a plethora of 'system' topics being started lately.

ADB-23's avatar - 8ball
    PHILADELPHIA, PA
    United States
    Member #9285
    December 3, 2004
    94 Posts
    Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

yes after I won million because once shared the lotto would change.

RESPECT IS ALWAYS GIVING BUT NOT ALWAYS RECEIVED

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I don't know. I like to share and help people, but it wouldn't make any difference unless I won REAL money with it.  That would be the proof that it worked and then I would share it for the 3 and 4 pick games.  If there was such a thing as a system that picked the jackpot game numbers for me (I'd probably go to jail then!)  I think it would be foolish to share since the jackpots are split.  Let's say tonight I was sure my 'system' was on target and I told everyone, then 20 other people won in FL by trusting me, I wouldn't win much, would I?  So the answer is YES for any game where we all got paid regardless of the jackpot..I mean, why not?

Edit:  I was typing when the last post was written by ABD.  So we are both saying something similar. 

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Here is my take on this subject. I want to say "yes" I would share...but that would probably be when there was no longer internet lottery play. When I was sure that the system would stand the test of time in the "real", not cyber lottery, then yes, I would probably share. With the online betting, if too many people found out, then those places would shut down quickly since they aren't pari-mutuel. I would hate for me to lose money because people were careless with my system.

When you play at the grocery stores or gas stations, obviously, you have to change your strategy because the payout is lower. If I could devise an offshoot of my online system and it could work - of course with a progression! - offline, then since these lotteries will make money off me regardless, then yes, I could share that without danger of losing income.

If it came to a point where my income was in jeopardy, no more sharing.

Sorry for the round-about post.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Here is my take on this subject. I want to say "yes" I would share...but that would probably be when there was no longer internet lottery play. When I was sure that the system would stand the test of time in the "real", not cyber lottery, then yes, I would probably share. With the online betting, if too many people found out, then those places would shut down quickly since they aren't pari-mutuel. I would hate for me to lose money because people were careless with my system.

When you play at the grocery stores or gas stations, obviously, you have to change your strategy because the payout is lower. If I could devise an offshoot of my online system and it could work - of course with a progression! - offline, then since these lotteries will make money off me regardless, then yes, I could share that without danger of losing income.

If it came to a point where my income was in jeopardy, no more sharing.

Sorry for the round-about post.

I voted no..  Once worked on something for as long as I have, I don't see any point of giving it up to have the lottery to change something that would put me back to work..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
            Mid-Missouri
            United States
            Member #644
            August 31, 2002
            4271 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

If it was a jackpot system I would not give it out. I would write it down, put it in a safe place to be opened upon my demise. Family members could do with it as they wish then.

If it is a 3/4 system I would sell it. Better chance of insuring my retirement and getting there faster than just winning my way there.

Bryan  :)

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
              mississippi
              United States
              Member #34478
              March 3, 2006
              5903 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2006, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

I voted no..  Once worked on something for as long as I have, I don't see any point of giving it up to have the lottery to change something that would put me back to work..

Exactly what Tntea said plus Thieves that will steal anything they can get their hands on and claim it as theirs is EXACTLY WHY I never POST any of my SYSTEM..all I will say is this..if you figure it out..YOU BETTER CALL THE NSA and ask for a JOB because I code EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19821 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2006, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of lottery programs and systems around that aren't much better than an RNG with a data file.  I have no doubt if someone actually came up with a working system that was better and shared it, it would copied and marketed without any benefit to them.  I share ideas, it up to others to develop their own systems, thats what I'm doing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                  Charlotte NC
                  United States
                  Member #17406
                  June 18, 2005
                  4053 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

TypeI'm glad to hear this, now I don't feel so bad for holding onto my secrets.  Yes people will steal from you but what I've found to be most irritating is that people will not do what you have done to get where you are.  Even if you say - it is a process in learning and this is the tracking process I used. 

They want you to just hand over the patterns, and followers.  They will finagle a few from who they call the best but don't realize that all they have is a clue.  This kind is the most dangerous because they give out really bad advice sometimes.

But the worst ones will blow up your email and asked something dumb like "what's going to fall in my state tonight" like you got a crystal ball.  Mostly newbies who don't know any better or "forever" newbies.  l call them hounds.  They will follow you to your car. 

But what's amazing is sometimes you can tell them something that is gold and their eyes glaze over and you see them jumping on any and every idea that is posted.  Never really learning anything but pieces with no real picture and never getting that big straight hit. Or praising someone like they are God, when they can do their own tracking and see the same thing or better.

I think that if someone did have a system that worked (I don't think there is such a thing, I think you need several systems) they would not share it or market it.

That's my soapbox for today. 

takeemtothebank

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10347 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2006, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Even if I wanted to say yes, I don't think I'd share it because if you did and it was that successful, it would knock out the game you worked it out for.

Griffith, In
                      United States
                      Member #41637
                      June 20, 2006
                      266 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

TypeI'm glad to hear this, now I don't feel so bad for holding onto my secrets.  Yes people will steal from you but what I've found to be most irritating is that people will not do what you have done to get where you are.  Even if you say - it is a process in learning and this is the tracking process I used. 

They want you to just hand over the patterns, and followers.  They will finagle a few from who they call the best but don't realize that all they have is a clue.  This kind is the most dangerous because they give out really bad advice sometimes.

But the worst ones will blow up your email and asked something dumb like "what's going to fall in my state tonight" like you got a crystal ball.  Mostly newbies who don't know any better or "forever" newbies.  l call them hounds.  They will follow you to your car. 

But what's amazing is sometimes you can tell them something that is gold and their eyes glaze over and you see them jumping on any and every idea that is posted.  Never really learning anything but pieces with no real picture and never getting that big straight hit. Or praising someone like they are God, when they can do their own tracking and see the same thing or better.

I think that if someone did have a system that worked (I don't think there is such a thing, I think you need several systems) they would not share it or market it.

Hi Tenaj!

Well said..... you know I am a newbie and I would like to know alot more on these lottery games.  But I kow to ask somone out here on the LP is like asking for a handout! It can get very uncomfortable....

Well I have developed a P4 system that has proven itself with a little anticipation here, and a little more umph! and got excited today sharing this info with my wife...... I will now put the whole system together and will hold on it for dear life.

Well my friend....perhaps we can chat sometime in the near future........

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19821 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2006, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

After some members sent me PMs complaining about money they lost playing numbers I posted on the prediction board, I decided no one would ever be able to make the same complaint about my system.  I will talk about some of the ideas I used to develop it but they will have to come up with their own system for losing their money.  If they don't want to take the time to do that then there are plenty of lottery systems for sale on the Internet.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                          Magnolia, Delaware
                          United States
                          Member #18795
                          July 20, 2005
                          789 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2006, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

If I had a system and it worked on the average of 3 nice size hits out of 5 regularly, I sure as heck wouldn't share it! Not until I made what I thought would be a very nice nest egg. A 100 million or more MM or PB would only need to be hit once by the system and then I'd be off to one family members house for their turn with the system. Yes, the system would still be under my control, but I'd be taking care of my family with it by spreading the wealth to them courtesy of the lottery! After my family (brother & sister and a few others) is taken care of, the system would be lost forever (burned or dismantled).

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

If it was a jackpot system I would not give it out. I would write it down, put it in a safe place to be opened upon my demise. Family members could do with it as they wish then.

If it is a 3/4 system I would sell it. Better chance of insuring my retirement and getting there faster than just winning my way there.

Bryan  :)

I disagree with the 3/4 system.  You would get there faster just using the system.  If you sold it, you would have to pay taxes on the income you make.

When playing pick 4.. I box for prizes under $600 so that I collect without paying taxes..

I am taxed enough with my career and my hubby's business. 

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2006, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Amen

And to add.. a very good soapbox at that..