Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you had a 'system'....

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 10 years ago by guesser.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

If you have a system that REALLY worked, would you share it publicly ?

Sure, why not ? [ 44 ]  [47.31%]
Probably not, it would jinx me. [ 15 ]  [16.13%]
Hell no, are you crazy ? [ 34 ]  [36.56%]
Total Valid Votes [ 93 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
60725 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged
Standard Member
Senior

United States
Member #1863
July 12, 2003
1349 Posts
Top 100 Poster

Hi Dorothy, 

My system is very simple but quite effective for me. I've recorded pick 3 results for Il, Fl and NY for almost 7 years and play the numbers that frequently follow the winning numbers.  eg 607 followed 167 at least eight times in the past and that was only based on Il and Fl past results.  167 came in Fl 8/19 so I played 607 boxed in both states. Il's number for 8/20 was 076. A lot of picks come in even though they don't always come in the states I play. I'm considering  posting for all states. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31351 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2006, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

No,If the lottery commision

gave away the manual for

hitting the numbers,there

would not be enough losers

to keep it going.To keep

the games interesting

different perspectives

are hashed and rehashed out.Time is money,Time

is precious.Every poster

has a limit: Where's Calif dude,Justin,Bake or...

hope they left content.

califd had a run-in with todd.  justin is happily pursuing his music.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #2460
      October 7, 2003
      766 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2006, 3:35 am - IP Logged

While I might be wrong (But I don't think so), it seems to me that what-ever the people from the state lotteries know about lottery prediction if anything at all, is what-ever they have learned about from us here at LP, we here at LP are the lottery prediction experts not somebody who works for any or for all of the state lotteries, unless he, she or they happen(s) to be one of us here who also has been able to in some way learn a lot about lottery prediction, somebody such as CalifDude, Orangeman, BlackApple, TNTEA, Little Old lady, Laverne and or somebody like them, There are so very many, too numerous to mention and remember, I myself have learned at least a thing or two so far, maybe I will keep on learning (And maybe not).

About sharing, Haven't I? And I am not done yet doing that.

What will or might happen as a result of that?

I no longer worry too much about that, the lottery games have survived so far and they are no worse nor better than they were about a year ago, let them try their worst (Best), it is no fun if the games are too easy to beat.

EXCALIBUR is no more that "Handle" is dead, gone.
      Maybe sometime in the future I might come back as LANTERN again, but maybe not, if I don't come back as LANTERN in the future then I won't come back at all, but as I said there is no more EXCALIBUR.

United States
        Member #47343
        October 31, 2006
        5 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2006, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Are you really a Lotterologist or you just using the name? I heared that they pay people for there old tickets that are not winners any truth  to that ?

Also I would have to say It depends on if Id share a system with people, because like many of you said sometimes by sharing you can rattle the hand that feeds ya and then they could really change the system leaving you out in the dust.. Imagine the Wake up call you would give the lottery fixers if 400 people won the jackpot LOL!!!!!! I doubt the old system would be in place the following  week

If 400 people won the jackpot it would not cost the state lottery any

more money.  Same payout, just a watered down prize

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2006, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Sharing a system by divulging a method of number selection, sure, most of us have done that in posts, even if not meaning to. 

But sharing a system and then having people wanting you to work the numbers out for them instead of they themselves working them out, no.

It would depend on the game, too.....if I came up with something that could produce even a few  Pick 5 jackpots a year, since it's a shared jackpot, I'm not telling anybody about it.

A fee nights ago in Illinois, the Little Lotto was at its $100,000 starting point, and there were 4 jackpot winners - so you go 5 for 5 and get $25,000 before taxes. Still nice, but not quite the idea.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19826 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2006, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Are you really a Lotterologist or you just using the name? I heared that they pay people for there old tickets that are not winners any truth  to that ?

Also I would have to say It depends on if Id share a system with people, because like many of you said sometimes by sharing you can rattle the hand that feeds ya and then they could really change the system leaving you out in the dust.. Imagine the Wake up call you would give the lottery fixers if 400 people won the jackpot LOL!!!!!! I doubt the old system would be in place the following  week

Since there has never been a large group of lottery jackpot winners or for that matter 2nd place lottery winners, I can conclude among the thousands of lottery systems and programs  sold, none are winners.  We'll all know when such a system/program exists because either someone will win more than one lottery jackpot close together or a group of players using the same system/program will win a jackpot and it will be in the news.

The person that comes up with such a system will have to decide if he want to get rich selling it or using it or both.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
              San Angelo, Texas
              United States
              Member #1097
              January 31, 2003
              1394 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2006, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I've posted two 'paper and pencil' systems for Pick 5, 5+ and 6 games in the Pick 5 forum. Basically, I've described a 'gap strategy' and another system I call 'alphanumeric substitution.'

Neither system has the 'easy button' everyone seems to be looking for. You know, push the button and get a jackpot winner everytime. No such thing exists!

Both systems provide data streams based on prior drawings that one can use to make predictions. If you 'guess right', you win, as I have, guess wrong and, well, you lose, as usual!

Since neither of my systems can be found anywhere on the WWW, I fully expect one day to come across an ebook or a system being marketed by someone who came to LP to steal - and I believe there are who come here just for that purpose.

Merry Christmas!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2006, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't think players are looking a system with an "easy button" but rather one that make good picks and have a track record to prove it.

If you think you systems would be a good read, why not put them in an ebook yourself, that way you would have a published legal claim to your systems. 

"Since neither of my systems can be found anywhere on the WWW, I fully expect one day to come across an ebook or a system being marketed by someone who came to LP to steal - and I believe there are who come here just for that purpose."

A former member use to do just that.  He would come to LP, check which member systems were being talked about, put them in an ebook and offer them for sale.  The problem was he also wanted to advertise them freely in his LP posts which is against the rules, so he had to leave.  He may still be selling them on his website.

hh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2006, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I don't think players are looking a system with an "easy button" but rather one that make good picks and have a track record to prove it.

If you think you systems would be a good read, why not put them in an ebook yourself, that way you would have a published legal claim to your systems. 

"Since neither of my systems can be found anywhere on the WWW, I fully expect one day to come across an ebook or a system being marketed by someone who came to LP to steal - and I believe there are who come here just for that purpose."

A former member use to do just that.  He would come to LP, check which member systems were being talked about, put them in an ebook and offer them for sale.  The problem was he also wanted to advertise them freely in his LP posts which is against the rules, so he had to leave.  He may still be selling them on his website.

hh

I Agree

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
                    Member #41383
                    June 16, 2006
                    1969 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2006, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Any 'system' that tells you which exact numbers to play is bad, any 'system' that can point you in a logical direction of what to play is good, because we know that nothing can predict numbers, but you can predict trends.

MARS7878's avatar - animaniacs37

United States
                      Member #48272
                      December 19, 2006
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Let me make sure I understand the question. When I have developed a system would I what ? Now come on folks lets be real here. We are talking about money for lotteries across the board right, right ? So that would be The Daily Number paying $ 500 straight and $ 250 box right ? Day and Night. Ok that answer would be no. Thats $ 1000 or $ 500 dollars a day. However, I would definitly give to charity. Reason why I would share, The Lottery Board would monitor how offen you win and how offten others win and then change something then I am back to square one. Powerball and Lucky for life, NO I would share my system then you would have to split the pot with the same people you gave the system to.

MARS7878's avatar - animaniacs37

United States
                        Member #48272
                        December 19, 2006
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

I may be a little confused here, a system that tells you what numbers to play is a bad thing ? How and you are winning from these numbers, Please explain.

United States
                          Member #41383
                          June 16, 2006
                          1969 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

It's not a 'bad' thing, it's a 'does not exist' thing, because there are no (NO) 'systems' that can tell you exactly which numbers to play, if there were, ALL lotteries would be won on EVERY drawing - by several hundred people.

But if you think there is, promptly send me $50 and I would be more-than-happy to send you 'winning' numbers every day, heh heh... 

United States
                            Member #41383
                            June 16, 2006
                            1969 Posts
                            Posted: December 19, 2006, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Let me make sure I understand the question. When I have developed a system would I what ? Now come on folks lets be real here. We are talking about money for lotteries across the board right, right ? So that would be The Daily Number paying $ 500 straight and $ 250 box right ? Day and Night. Ok that answer would be no. Thats $ 1000 or $ 500 dollars a day. However, I would definitly give to charity. Reason why I would share, The Lottery Board would monitor how offen you win and how offten others win and then change something then I am back to square one. Powerball and Lucky for life, NO I would share my system then you would have to split the pot with the same people you gave the system to.

What is there to understand about the question ?    It's pretty self-explanatory, and you hit the answers in your last two sentences, except I think you left out the word 'not' in the first one of the two (reason why I would NOT share).