Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

'Lottery Secrets" from the Cryptic Vault...

Topic closed. 198 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 13 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
stephi's avatar - winifrid
rural lowcountry, south carolina
United States
Member #31677
February 2, 2006
196 Posts
Posted: December 31, 2006, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

thank you Sir Kola, I love all info about pi.

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2006, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

thank you Sir Kola, I love all info about pi.

Your welcome Ms. Stephi. I trust the info will be useful to you. It soooo fundamental, and often overlooked. The same goes for PHI. The numbers to the right have the same importance as the numbers to the left of the decimal. The decimal construction is as we know a purely human construct used to best help describe and quantify certain aspects of the physical world. None of the numbers were meant to be considered less important. But somehow along the way we started giving  more importance to certain numbers. Anyway...

Take care and good luck to you. Thank you.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
      somewhere
      Canada
      Member #39919
      May 24, 2006
      150 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2007, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

hello Kola>>>

Curiously, I had been looking at lottolaughs'  latest P3 adventure and relating it to your chart....I have not come up with anything substantial yet, but for some reason I find it consuming to get something out of it. Bear with me.

Wow, you guys are making my day, and probably the year, too. I have not played [bet] much in P3 for several weeks now, just getting involved with the various P3 signatures in the LP and trying to consider that there may be some amalgamation or connection and joining of several designs. WOW. If only I was a program writer................................I don't know what I would have come up with.

I probably would have sold it to myself!!!!!

yt dx123

best of the New Year

United States
        Member #10720
        January 23, 2005
        933 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2007, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I am a program writer.... if you can explain your algorithm to me clearly enough I can write a Windows program for it, if I have time. Much of the strategies seem to be based on mathematics.

If/when I win enough to change my life I will teach others whatever system I used to win. It would be a better idea, if you win, you decide who to share the winnings with. Sharing is best on games where the prize is a set amount no matter how many winners, here in nj the more people win, the less each gets.

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2007, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

hello Kola>>>

Curiously, I had been looking at lottolaughs'  latest P3 adventure and relating it to your chart....I have not come up with anything substantial yet, but for some reason I find it consuming to get something out of it. Bear with me.

Wow, you guys are making my day, and probably the year, too. I have not played [bet] much in P3 for several weeks now, just getting involved with the various P3 signatures in the LP and trying to consider that there may be some amalgamation or connection and joining of several designs. WOW. If only I was a program writer................................I don't know what I would have come up with.

I probably would have sold it to myself!!!!!

yt dx123

best of the New Year

Hi dx123,

Thanks...

Good to see you still on the hunt. Hope you find "IT"

Happy Trails To You, And Have A Great Year As Well !

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
            Member #28945
            December 25, 2005
            1528 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2007, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

I am a program writer.... if you can explain your algorithm to me clearly enough I can write a Windows program for it, if I have time. Much of the strategies seem to be based on mathematics.

If/when I win enough to change my life I will teach others whatever system I used to win. It would be a better idea, if you win, you decide who to share the winnings with. Sharing is best on games where the prize is a set amount no matter how many winners, here in nj the more people win, the less each gets.

Thanks LckyLary, I'll PM dx123. I'm sure he will be interested

dx123's avatar - white face.jpg
              somewhere
              Canada
              Member #39919
              May 24, 2006
              150 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2007, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LckyLary, I'll PM dx123. I'm sure he will be interested

Thank you Kola, will give LckyLary a shout!

yt dx123

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1528 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:22 am - IP Logged

One huge tip for those using the PHI and PI.

When you use PI or PHI in your workouts and you get your results, the numbers to the right of the decimal point are just as important as the  numbers to the left. Never ever round off the decimal. I can't stress enough how key this is. You work it well, and your hits will stare you in the face over and over again. They will come in mirror form as well. Ideally get a calculator that displays results at least with 12 digits. You can often interface with online calculators  that display results with 18 digits.

Please check out Lottolaughs great use of Pi  in this thread. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/147891. She uses a Binary sequence where she doubles PI. Doubling is INTEGRAL to the Pick 3. You don't only have to double Pi. Start doubling other numbers too. If you do that along with playing with the numbers after the decimal, your hit ratio will increase, while coming closer and closer to why certain numbers or their mirrors always follow particular numbers. You will learn other 'factoids' as well as patterns start appearing with more frequency. 

Winning numbers show up in your workouts with many systems and methods, because numbers are just that wonderfully dynamic.  We just have to expand our view a little. Some literal ways of dong that involve doubling and if by chance you use and get decimals in your workout results,  the numbers to the right of the decimal are important as well. Why do we ever disregard them? Nature uses them(along with the doubling binary sequence and Fibbonaci) all the time to create and we disregard them because it may look too messy. Big Mistake. Its nature's fingerprint of the  inner mechanics of how it interfaces with numbers

May you hit often and profit.

Concerning PI

In the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games we always speak of FOLLOWERS; As if to say that there is a cyclical pattern phenomenon in the lottery that demonstrates that numbers travel together in groups or follow each other(of course they may show up as mirrors as well). We've never explained how it happens, or why it happens. Hopefully I can offer a very brief and simple explanation

In my opinion, one of the main reasons why numbers follow each other is because of PI. That is...If you assume that PI along with PHI and the Binary sequence of doubling is one of the Operative Principles in Nature. If this PI ratio - one of  Nature's Strings - is used even moderately well, one will absolutely see how the next draw will show up in the your results string. Your results will contain a decimal of course, and the numbers to the left of the decimal are just important as the numbers to the right. The numbers we often identify as following the last draw(s), will show up in your results string.

One extreme example is for NY 2006

DAY    EVEN.

April 9----214    992

April 8----138     658

April 7----620     979

April 6----338    323

Look at Pi's actual string up to 26 digits after the decimal. Is this coincidence?

Notice how the winning numbers just flow from rigt to left in an orderly fashion. Remember that 260 = 265.

Again this is an extreme example, because we were able to locate the winning draws on the actual PI String. Normally you would have to put PI and the last 1 or 2 draws through a formula to come up with possible picks from your results. When I say 'a formula', pi is so resonant that many pi manipulations can work. Some are defintely much better than others, but that's okay. 

If you ever choose to dabble with PI, I trust it won't dissapoint. 

Good Luck!

United States
                  Member #37170
                  April 11, 2006
                  257 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2007, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

Ms. Stephi,

Can you please explain how you are getting a 2 digit return by using sums of columns and the mitonic cell divisions of adding to a number before or after pi. I have tried everything with no luck. If you can possibly help me this would be greatly appreciated.Smile

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1528 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Ms. Stephi,

Can you please explain how you are getting a 2 digit return by using sums of columns and the mitonic cell divisions of adding to a number before or after pi. I have tried everything with no luck. If you can possibly help me this would be greatly appreciated.Smile

Just pmed you. You should pm stephi as well

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                      Member #1987
                      August 5, 2003
                      8968 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Concerning PI

In the Pick 3 and Pick 4 games we always speak of FOLLOWERS; As if to say that there is a cyclical pattern phenomenon in the lottery that demonstrates that numbers travel together in groups or follow each other(of course they may show up as mirrors as well). We've never explained how it happens, or why it happens. Hopefully I can offer a very brief and simple explanation

In my opinion, one of the main reasons why numbers follow each other is because of PI. That is...If you assume that PI along with PHI and the Binary sequence of doubling is one of the Operative Principles in Nature. If this PI ratio - one of  Nature's Strings - is used even moderately well, one will absolutely see how the next draw will show up in the your results string. Your results will contain a decimal of course, and the numbers to the left of the decimal are just important as the numbers to the right. The numbers we often identify as following the last draw(s), will show up in your results string.

One extreme example is for NY 2006

DAY    EVEN.

April 9----214    992

April 8----138     658

April 7----620     979

April 6----338    323

Look at Pi's actual string up to 26 digits after the decimal. Is this coincidence?

Notice how the winning numbers just flow from rigt to left in an orderly fashion. Remember that 260 = 265.

Again this is an extreme example, because we were able to locate the winning draws on the actual PI String. Normally you would have to put PI and the last 1 or 2 draws through a formula to come up with possible picks from your results. When I say 'a formula', pi is so resonant that many pi manipulations can work. Some are defintely much better than others, but that's okay. 

If you ever choose to dabble with PI, I trust it won't dissapoint. 

Good Luck!

Kola, this is fantastic!

The 358 combinations have been traveling around.

The 997 as well. Even the string above will continue. The same scenario will repeat &  you can count on that just as you can count your money from the rolling hits that come your way.

Go back & look at some of the past results, the string or parts of the string will show up.

That's a universal connection!

Kola's avatar - image
                        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                        Member #28945
                        December 25, 2005
                        1528 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2007, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Kola, this is fantastic!

The 358 combinations have been traveling around.

The 997 as well. Even the string above will continue. The same scenario will repeat &  you can count on that just as you can count your money from the rolling hits that come your way.

Go back & look at some of the past results, the string or parts of the string will show up.

That's a universal connection!

Yes Laverne! Beautiful Symmetry isn't. Talk about resonance!!!

And all this even before you actually put the PI String and the last 1 or 2 draws through a formula  The Pied Piper is certainly playing his Master Tune. Thank you! And this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

Have fun!!!

we;reallwinners's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
                          Member #12416
                          March 13, 2005
                          564 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Same Idea, another State :

That should make it easy  :)

Hey Mazk....this worked on yesterdays draw in Michigan:

9663 Midday 1/10

+9250 Midday 1/11

8813 + 9663 = 7476 (Midday draw 1/11/04 7764!)

Too bad I didn't find it in time to play it......Thanx!!!!!

Hiding Behind Computerbe vewyvewy quiet, WewHuntingNumbers

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1528 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2007, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Small Suggestion:

In your spare time, please explore Vedic Mathematics. You may find it helpful. Its 'whole brained' approach may be quite instructive for as you observe how numbers "flow" within its system, you may by extension find it helpful in your lottery workouts.  

Crude example:

You may get a 2357 in your workout results. The winning number though is 157. You may think your workout was not effective. Not neccessarily true, becuase you did get 157 in your workout. Observe that 2357 is 157 because:

23(57) = 2-3(57) = 1(57) =157.

While Vedic Mathematic may or may not work with numbers the way I just did,  it nevetheless will stretch your creativity to 'see more'. As many of us know, numbers are that dynamic. Not random, but dynamic, and they can and do bounce in easily recognizable patterns. Just play with it, and you will see. The following is a decent website that will give you a basic, and clear tutorial into 1st level Vedic Mathematics, along with small tests at the end of each section.

http://www.vedicmaths.org/Introduction/Tutorial/Tutorial.asp

Have Fun and good luck!

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1528 Posts
                              Posted: February 3, 2007, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Last post for this particular thread:

In conjunction with what has been posted you may want to check out The MAGIC SQUARES on the internet. 

Specifically, the Magic Squares Of The Sun and Moon. Could be quite helpful. Just dissect it to the hilt...

Good Luck!

Page 13 of 14