Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

'Lottery Secrets" from the Cryptic Vault...

Topic closed. 198 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Kola.

Page 4 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
JAP69's avatar - alas
South Carolina
United States
Member #6
November 4, 2001
8790 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2006, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks and your welcome

Another clue

__0____1____2____3____4____5____6____7___8
_061__651__422__837__445__589__876__887_898
_207__819__762__367__749__656__688__787____
_790__311__824__353__475__596__699_________
_730__184__236__335__744__555__688_________
_270__216__282__963__489__558__678_________
_109__715__256__653__468__597__786_________
_075__731__982__359_______555__766_________
_505__916__289__883_______855______________
_701__841__324__346_______856______________
_707__182__623__344_______587______________
_770__331__237__369_______956______________
_076__171__523__833_______659______________
_020__198__527__683_______985______________
_390__341__632__934_______795______________
_041__916__258__593________________________
_013__411__882___________________________
_908__195__427____________________________
_051__151__427_____________________________
_870_______426______________________________
_306_______582____________________________
_209___________________________________
_980__________________________________
_704___________________________________
_095____________________________________
_050____________________________________
_170____________________________________
_301____________________________________

MAGA

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2006, 12:02 am - IP Logged

THE POWER OF NINE

9 is everywhere.

9 holes in the human body,

All numbers can be reduced to 0 - 9,

The  Pick 3 and 4 calibrate from 000 - 999, and 000 - 9999 respectively.

Even The Fibbionaci Series actually  repeats and reduces to 9!  This was discovered by Jain at www.Jainmathemagics.com or can be found at www.goldennumber.net  The numbers in the Fibbonaci series repeats every 24 numbers and those 24 numbers can all be reduced to 9 by collapsing each number in the first 24 numbers to their root sum, and then line them up. Place or line up the second set of 12 under the first set of twelve and vertically add the 2 numbers  and you will get 9.

To help figure out the Pick 3 results using the Pick 4, it could be helpful to start dividing Pick 4 results by 9, and see what you get. Divide the last Pick 4 draw by 9, and then divide that result by its sum. This may give you a good lead to the next few Pick 3 draws.

If you want to be more rigorous, take the last Pick 4 drawing, and divide the numbers by 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 21, 24 or 27. You have 8 numbers to play around with. And to be a little more rigorous than even that, divide the last Pick 4 drawing with each number from 1 - 27, and see what you get. You have 27 numbers to fool around with and manipulate for the next few Pick 3 draws.

If you don't have a Pick 4 drawing in your state, you can multiply the last pick 3 drawing by 9, and then divide the result by its sum. After you divide the result by its sum, you then subtract the second to last draw from it. The number you get may be helpful in culling out a number useful for the next few draws.

Have fun!

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1528 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2006, 12:42 am - IP Logged

THE POWER OF NINE

9 is everywhere.

9 holes in the human body,

All numbers can be reduced to 0 - 9,

The  Pick 3 and 4 calibrate from 000 - 999, and 000 - 9999 respectively.

Even The Fibbionaci Series actually  repeats and reduces to 9!  This was discovered by Jain at www.Jainmathemagics.com or can be found at www.goldennumber.net  The numbers in the Fibbonaci series repeats every 24 numbers and those 24 numbers can all be reduced to 9 by collapsing each number in the first 24 numbers to their root sum, and then line them up. Place or line up the second set of 12 under the first set of twelve and vertically add the 2 numbers  and you will get 9.

To help figure out the Pick 3 results using the Pick 4, it could be helpful to start dividing Pick 4 results by 9, and see what you get. Divide the last Pick 4 draw by 9, and then divide that result by its sum. This may give you a good lead to the next few Pick 3 draws.

If you want to be more rigorous, take the last Pick 4 drawing, and divide the numbers by 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 21, 24 or 27. You have 8 numbers to play around with. And to be a little more rigorous than even that, divide the last Pick 4 drawing with each number from 1 - 27, and see what you get. You have 27 numbers to fool around with and manipulate for the next few Pick 3 draws.

If you don't have a Pick 4 drawing in your state, you can multiply the last pick 3 drawing by 9, and then divide the result by its sum. After you divide the result by its sum, you then subtract the second to last draw from it. The number you get may be helpful in culling out a number useful for the next few draws.

Have fun!

A little correction.

In the 2nd "to help figure out" paragraph only: after you divide the Pick 4 result by 9, do not then divide it by its sum.

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #46704
        September 23, 2006
        3692 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Good posts, again this is an excellent thread Kola

"collective bargining"  is powerful, as the community gets

better so will the deflations and tiers.  Most of all more hits

for all of us.....  I know I have donated enough to the state

school fund!  I Agree!

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2006, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Good posts, again this is an excellent thread Kola

"collective bargining"  is powerful, as the community gets

better so will the deflations and tiers.  Most of all more hits

for all of us.....  I know I have donated enough to the state

school fund!  I Agree!

Thanks CCHS13.

Yes, the thread is evolving nicely. As a matter of fact someone just PMed me and revealed that a particular post on the thread just got the person thinking, and now is able to radically increase the hit ratio. Its possible that the info in the post was even used differently than how the original poster intended. That's the great thing! I was glad to hear this, and hope that people will continue to glean good info from some of these great posts, and then spin it into "ten thousand different things".

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

From the book by .... Lewis Carroll

"Through the Looking Glass"  Naughty 

Note this conversation with Alice and the Queen. 

'It's very good jam,' said the Queen.
            'Well, I don't want any TO-DAY, at any rate.'
            'You couldn't have it if you DID want it,' the Queen said. 'The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday--but never jam to-day.'
            'It MUST come sometimes to "jam to-day,"' Alice objected.
            'No, it can't,' said the Queen. 'It's jam every OTHER day: to-day isn't any OTHER day, you know.'
            'I don't understand you,' said Alice. 'It's dreadfully confusing!'
            'That's the effect of living backwards,' the Queen said kindly: 'it always makes one a little giddy at first--'
            'Living backwards!' Alice repeated in great astonishment. 'Inever heard of such a thing!'
            '--but there's one great advantage in it, that one's memory works both ways.'
            'I'm sure MINE only works one way,' Alice remarked. 'I can't remember things before they happen.'
            'It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,' the Queen remarked

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1528 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2006, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

From the book by .... Lewis Carroll

"Through the Looking Glass"  Naughty 

Note this conversation with Alice and the Queen. 

'It's very good jam,' said the Queen.
              'Well, I don't want any TO-DAY, at any rate.'
              'You couldn't have it if you DID want it,' the Queen said. 'The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday--but never jam to-day.'
              'It MUST come sometimes to "jam to-day,"' Alice objected.
              'No, it can't,' said the Queen. 'It's jam every OTHER day: to-day isn't any OTHER day, you know.'
              'I don't understand you,' said Alice. 'It's dreadfully confusing!'
              'That's the effect of living backwards,' the Queen said kindly: 'it always makes one a little giddy at first--'
              'Living backwards!' Alice repeated in great astonishment. 'Inever heard of such a thing!'
              '--but there's one great advantage in it, that one's memory works both ways.'
              'I'm sure MINE only works one way,' Alice remarked. 'I can't remember things before they happen.'
              'It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards,' the Queen remarked

Hi Win D 

Funny, I was just reflecting this morning on the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know". I was thinking about the scene where Marlee Matlin's character jumps through the rabbit hole, as a premise to the following commentary about space, and time.

Thanks WIN D for this great exchange between Alice and the Queen! What's left is to apply it...

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                FEMA Region V Camp #21
                United States
                Member #520
                July 27, 2002
                5699 Posts
                Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I thought this was supposed to be somewhat of a sharing of ideas.  Had I known it wasn't going to be I would have kept quiet.

The reason I posted this is because I didn't want to see posts debating the relative merit of sharing "systems".  That was not the purpose of the thread.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                  Member #45802
                  August 28, 2006
                  335 Posts
                  Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello All!

I've been wanting to do a thread like this for a while. This thread invoves the Pick 3/4/5 and the Jackpots. Hopefully this will be interesting, thought provokingly intructive and especially fun!

The lottery is one big puzzle, and obviously we are all trying to figure it out. Many of us have the pieces in the forms of methods, systems, strategies, and workouts, but we can't really put it all together. Some of us would love to exchange info with others whose work we admire, but we may be reluctant to share, because we're not sure if we want our "secrets" to be known...ESPECIALLY, since we have worked super-hard for them. Or we could have trivial thoughts and musings about the lottery and may feel shy or stupid sharing them.

I've thought of what may be an interesting compromise.

I propose we tell some of our secrets, but on the condition that we can be as CRYPTIC AND VAGUE as we need to be through the use of  words, diagrams, numerals and etc...We don't have to divulge the meaning of what we are displaying. If some ask questions about what you have just written, DON"T BE OBLIGED to answer. But if you do answer, you can do it vaguely on a safe thread whose design is to have you be as cryptic and vague as you need to be...As if to say, "I want to give you something, but I want you to work for it a little".

Be aware though, that if you want to be post something in a straight-forward manner that's devoid of being vague and cryptic, you can by all means do so! Although , I love the challenge and valuable lessons learned in the process of problem solving, I  don't mind being spoon-fed the info:-). 

So...with no pressure to justify our thoughts, explain our strategies or prove and defend our theories let us post with wild abandon as we give each other a few crumbs from the lottery table as it applies to the Pick 3/4/5 and the Jackpots. 

I do hope this thread will soon be populated by the "know-somethings", "know-nothings", and "know-it-alls" whose puzzles and random thoughts will help each one of us to expand our thinking just little bit more. So don't be shy of posting things that only mean something to you. We all have had the feeling that some of our thoughts may be useful to the lottery but we don't know how. Write it down...And remember, you can be as vague, and of course, as straight-forward as you need to be. Again, and most of all, have FUN creating, using, and solving.

I'll set it off...

THE PHASE 37 GRID

37--------74---------111

148-------185-------222

259-------296-------333

370-------407-------444

481-------518-------555

592-------629-------666

703-------740-------777

814-------851-------888

925-------962-------999 

-

PHASE 37 SUM GRID of above

10---------11---------3

13---------14---------6

16---------17---------9

10---------11---------12

13---------14---------15

16---------17---------18

10---------11---------21

13---------14---------24

16---------17---------27

-

Another one...

THE POWER OF 12

Time traveling in the lotto. We wear our watches everyday to tell the time, and fail to use it to predict the lotto. Apply and predict the Pick 3. 

Hope thats food for thought.      

Kola:

This is a great idea.  I wish I have something of value to contribute but I use many of the things I have learned here.  I am rather new to LP.  Only joined last part of August.  Terrible at math and knew virtually nothing about Lottery strategies and systems.  What little I do know has come from the wonderful members at LP.  Kola you being one of those members.

I agree that one should have to work for anything that really helps you.  I also like the idea of the cryptic system description.  It really is only fair. 

You know it might be in my best interest to watch and learn.  I just wish I could contribute more.

Anyway, I appreciate you guys and gals.

Floridian

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19830 Posts
                    Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

The reason I posted this is because I didn't want to see posts debating the relative merit of sharing "systems".  That was not the purpose of the thread.

Now that you have mentioned it, is there any merit in sharing "systems"?  If someone has  a winning systems, why would they want others to have it too?  Do lottery players think there are other players out there spending their time thinking up ways for them to win?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

floridian's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                      Member #45802
                      August 28, 2006
                      335 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Now that you have mentioned it, is there any merit in sharing "systems"?  If someone has  a winning systems, why would they want others to have it too?  Do lottery players think there are other players out there spending their time thinking up ways for them to win?

Rjoh:

Amen, brother.  However, I will try anything once and try to incorporate it into some meaningful direction for my picks.

Like I recently posted, I am new at this and still have a long way to go to learn the ropes.

Floridian

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

The intent of the thread was to share ideas not systems.  Responses were invited to include as much or as little as the poster wanted so as not to divulge their "secret system" if they didn't want to.

I repeat, the intention of this thread was not to discuss the merits of sharing "systems".  To deviate to this subject is not conducive to the thread and hinders participation.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60743 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2006, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes,There is growth(merit) from sharing,..My posts are a testament.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2006, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I agree with RJOh in one respect.  If one were to have a "winning system", they would not or should not give away all the hard work that they have put into it on a public forum where it becomes part of the public domain and can be stolen by others and sold as their own or a jackpot shared with 25 other people.

But the exchange of ideas and observations that we have noted in our personal studies does not jeopardize that.  For example my observation only had to do with the sequencing of combos in the pick 3 game.  It's not going to hurt me to post that.  I am happy to pass it along.  I WANT other people to win.

I know RJOh plays jackpot games only which are parimutuel so I understand his point.  Most pick 3 and 4 games are not.  But even a simple observation such as filtering in a jackpot game or method of selecting final combinations such as a wheel or a random approach will not give away the house where your system is concerned.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2006, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

609 drawn todays mid

whats next?

__0____1____2____3____4____5____6____7___8
                              _061__651__422__837__445__589__876__887_898
                              _207__819__762__367__749__656__688__787____