Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PowerTrails Spreadsheet

Topic closed. 63 replies. Last post 10 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3614 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2006, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

win question; On the workout page after i enter the winning pic3 and4 are you saying in order to look for the next winning number toplay both files have to be open. Why what affect does the pic3 drawing have on what to choose to play? Also what do you look for as playable numbers for the next day. A caveman wants to know. lol

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5396 Posts
    Posted: November 20, 2006, 6:09 am - IP Logged

win question; On the workout page after i enter the winning pic3 and4 are you saying in order to look for the next winning number toplay both files have to be open. Why what affect does the pic3 drawing have on what to choose to play? Also what do you look for as playable numbers for the next day. A caveman wants to know. lol

retxx,

The purpose of entering either the pick 3 and/or pick 4 is to see where if the number won first of all (Straight/Box) and what matrix (A-B-C) it hit and what day(s) it hit (7, 10, etc)

For example:

To check where winning numbers occur.  DO NOT update last night's drawing. (Sunday Nov 19) 

So open the P3Drawings.xls Excel file and click your Tab MA3F (Mass. Front 3)

On line 20 you should see Saturday's )11/18 drawning as "248"

DO NOT UPDATE!!! 

Since your playing Mass. Pick 4 (Front 3) 

Open the Excel program "Workouts.xls" file

Click the Tab "P3 Toolbars" and click the Toolbar "MA3 Front" 

You should now be in the "Totals" Tab.

Enter Sunday drawings Pick 3 (Front 3) in Cell 1 and Pick 4 in  Cell E1.

Now look in cells C2 and E2.  If you see anything other than a "0" you have a straight.

Scroll down to look for any cell(s) (C8 through U71) highlighted in "Orange".  Keep track of what "Days" (7, 10, 12 etc.) where the winners are hitting.  You can scroll over to the "boxed" range "AA2:AS71" also.

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #47109
      October 19, 2006
      6 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2006, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Is it necessary to put all of the states Pick 3 numbers in the program, or can I just put the state that I'm interested in?

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: November 20, 2006, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Is it necessary to put all of the states Pick 3 numbers in the program, or can I just put the state that I'm interested in?

Yes!!

You can just enter your states Pick 3 in the P3Drawings.xls file.

Scroll over to the Tab for your state.  Click the Add New Drawing Toolbar.  Enter your drawing on line E20.  The most current drawing will ALWAYS be in cell E20.

So for example: If your state is North Carolina just scroll over until you find the Tab NC3E. 

Open the Workouts.xls file and click the P3Toolbars Tab then click the Toolbar NC Evening.