Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky For Life

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 10 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2006, 3:56 am - IP Logged

Still going strong

Mon, December 4, 2006
Lucky For Life Lotto: 3, 6, 21, 25, 34, 36
1 players matched 6 of 6, each receiving $3,000.00 a month for life
7 players matched 5 of 6, each receiving $2,000.00
242 players matched 4 of 6, each receiving $40.00
3,601 players matched 3 of 6, each receiving $3.00

Sorry Cashonly LOL

Looks like the number 36 is HOT.

12/4/20063, 6, 21, 25, 34, 36
11/30/200612, 20, 26, 31, 35, 36
11/27/20063, 18, 20, 26, 34, 36
11/23/20064, 5, 24, 31, 33, 36

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2006, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

sirbrad, is Lucky For Life being computerized or ball drawn?

United States
      Member #119
      February 19, 2002
      527 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I don't see it anywhere on the website.  What universe do you live in?

:-)

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2006, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

sirbrad, is Lucky For Life being computerized or ball drawn?

It is ball drawn.

United States
          Member #119
          February 19, 2002
          527 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2006, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Cash, you're beginning to sound like Jimmy now-- switching to computerized drawings? In other words, RIGGED drawings?  Cash, have you lost your MIND?

The LFL Ticket Cost IS one dollar TOO high BUT it's a wonderful number field. 

Get over it, it's not being retired (still no word on the website which leads me to think they KNOW it's profitable-- for them AND us.)

United States
            Member #31636
            February 1, 2006
            256 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2006, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

So if Cash Only won this, he would be unlucky for life. If I won, you could bet your donkey I would take it.

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2006, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Cash, you're beginning to sound like Jimmy now-- switching to computerized drawings? In other words, RIGGED drawings?  Cash, have you lost your MIND?

Get over it, it's not being retired (still no word on the website which leads me to think they KNOW it's profitable-- for them AND us.)

Unfortunately the site does say so as of now.

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/lottery/cwp/view.asp?A=1150&Q=479790

"The PA Lottery is pleased to announce the launch of a new jackpot game, mix & match, in January 2007; this game will replace LUCKY FOR LIFE LOTTO.  January 22, 2007, will be the last LUCKY FOR LIFE drawing.  Mix & match tickets go on sale Tuesday, January 23, 2007; the first mix & match drawing will be conducted Thursday, January 25, 2007."

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2006, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Unfortunately the site does say so as of now.

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/lottery/cwp/view.asp?A=1150&Q=479790

"The PA Lottery is pleased to announce the launch of a new jackpot game, mix & match, in January 2007; this game will replace LUCKY FOR LIFE LOTTO.  January 22, 2007, will be the last LUCKY FOR LIFE drawing.  Mix & match tickets go on sale Tuesday, January 23, 2007; the first mix & match drawing will be conducted Thursday, January 25, 2007."

I will be making a special trip on or after 1/23/2007 to Matamoras, PA, which is on the tri-state border with New Jersey. I will also play New Jersey Pick-6 Lotto, then head up to Monticello Raceway for video lottery. UNlucky for Life will not be missed.

United States
                  Member #1826
                  July 11, 2003
                  2645 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2006, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

HEY!

I never said anything about switching to computerized drawings. You are living in a bizarro world where anyone who likes games that doesn't work with your "system" are completely terrible people.

Besides, CashOnly was just kidding. He meant that he hated the game so much, that it might as well be computerized, it wouldn't make a difference in his opinion.

Get a grip man, these are just games, nobody is advocating annexing your house to Fascist China or sending you to some brainwashing camp in Nicaragua. It's only a game. These are only suggestions, or in CO's case sarcasm said in mere frustration.

Besides, the new Mix & Match only has 19 numbers to choose from, even better than LFL's 38. Of course, you'll never say anything about it, you only come out of the woodwork to insult and belittle anyone who says something you don't like. From now on, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything. As Stephen Colbert would say, you're On Notice.

(insert signature here)

United States
                    Member #119
                    February 19, 2002
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2006, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

HEY!

I never said anything about switching to computerized drawings. You are living in a bizarro world where anyone who likes games that doesn't work with your "system" are completely terrible people.

Besides, CashOnly was just kidding. He meant that he hated the game so much, that it might as well be computerized, it wouldn't make a difference in his opinion.

Get a grip man, these are just games, nobody is advocating annexing your house to Fascist China or sending you to some brainwashing camp in Nicaragua. It's only a game. These are only suggestions, or in CO's case sarcasm said in mere frustration.

Besides, the new Mix & Match only has 19 numbers to choose from, even better than LFL's 38. Of course, you'll never say anything about it, you only come out of the woodwork to insult and belittle anyone who says something you don't like. From now on, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything. As Stephen Colbert would say, you're On Notice.

Jimmy, Cash should say what he means or mean what he says...not rely on YOU to be re-interpreted!

Both you and Cash have previously advocated numerous times for an increased number field (thus minimizing all our chances of winning, thank you very much!)

And when games involve money, they are not "just games". 

And when people like yourself suggest number fields should be increased while dangling the carrot of greed, while mathematically minimizing players' chances to win, I can assure you I DO have a rather good grip/grasp on reality to refute the nonsense logic of bigger number fields.

That's not being insulting or belittling or even UNnice (if there is such a word), it's just being plain honest and truthful backed by reason, logic, and the beauty of mathematical probability-- perhaps THAT is what you resent so much, Jimmy. 

Advocacy for any position needs to be backed by reason, not pure emotion and senselessness.  I will continue to refute manipulation and suggestions that reduce players' ability to win.  I guess you've never liked being "on notice!

"Always tell the truth-- that will astonish some and gratify the rest".

President Harry S. Truman, Democrat

Delaware
                      United States
                      Member #30273
                      January 14, 2006
                      494 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2006, 1:15 am - IP Logged

I will be making a special trip on or after 1/23/2007 to Matamoras, PA, which is on the tri-state border with New Jersey. I will also play New Jersey Pick-6 Lotto, then head up to Monticello Raceway for video lottery. UNlucky for Life will not be missed.

Unlucky for Life will not be missed because it doesn't exist.

Lucky for Life will be missed.

PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2006, 8:52 am - IP Logged

A lifetime prison sentence might be unlucky for life, but to think of a lifetime of checks as being unlucky would make you an idiot. As well as to assume that not having a cash option is bad for a game you do not even play, and just because you are 60 years old or more; don't assume that many younger people would not want an annuity. I would be fine accepting it.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #17843
                          June 28, 2005
                          49613 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2006, 10:17 am - IP Logged

That's the Ticket: Multiple Streams of Income!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49613 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

No! I'm NOT Happy to see Lucky for Life End!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Delaware
                              United States
                              Member #30273
                              January 14, 2006
                              494 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2006, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

No! I'm NOT Happy to see Lucky for Life End!

Arguing with CASH is less productive than banging your head on a wall. He's a troll on this group.