Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lovin' Lucky's system!!

Topic closed. 367 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 11 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Nothing in TN Tonight..

Would someone want to take over checking TN?

I have not seen the first hit for this state...

Maybe it will hit if I stop peeking.. lol

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Nothing in TN Tonight..

I might take a pull at it tntea...just depends...I will see if I can't work TN tomorrow.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I might take a pull at it tntea...just depends...I will see if I can't work TN tomorrow.

Wink thanks.. I am going to spend my time with pick 5 for tomorrow night..  The bucks are up this weekend...

Look out TN.. you probably get hit..  Hope it from this area this time.. lol

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Nothing in TN Tonight..

Well, you're wrong tntea. 

In fact, just Wednesday night Lucky's Follower System hit in Tennessee.

The system predicted 829 in both the full set of 30 as well as the Premium 16.  The results Wednesday night were 9-2-8.  I'd say that's a hit.

I only checked back two days, so i have no idea how many other errors exist.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

The system predicted 829 in both the full set of 30 as well as the Premium 16.  The results Wednesday night were 9-2-8.  I'd say that's a hit.

Thanks for the info Todd. Is there anyway we could see statistics like that for each state? I would love to be able to work up a nice system with that info...

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23259 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2007, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info Todd. Is there anyway we could see statistics like that for each state? I would love to be able to work up a nice system with that info...

Look, the thing about this system is that it's been proven already.  This is a system Lucky was using back in the old Maybell's days.  It has nothing to prove, which is why I'm a little underwhelmed by requests for stats. 

I really appreciate your enthusiasm, and I'm always very interested to read the updates in here, but I need to be honest with you, some people are going to be skeptical because they have their own interests.  I'm not talking about you specifically, but there are some who really have no interest in making sure that the system is accurately tracked, and will use any opportunity to look for negatives in any statistics I might produce. 

I count my blessings every day for how fortunate I am for Lucky to be so generous as to give me his valuable system for use on Lottery Post.  What an absolutely wonderful gift that was, I still can't believe it.  There are literally decades of work and statistics in there.

What's more, Lucky is donating other systems of his as well, and those are on the way.

These are true gems for the lottery community, and the last thing I would want is for someone with an agenda to cast doubt on something so valuable and rare.

I hope you understand, and I hope you see that there is no offense intended whatsoever -- all my intentions are on the surface -- no hidden messages.

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2007, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

I didn't say that it hadn't hit.. Just that I haven't seen one.  I did post on the days I failed to check it and posted I didn't have a clue to what the numbers were, since the board is cleared after the draw..

I would love to back test.. or at least have the board to remain at least a week before being cleared so that I can refer to numbers.  Others have mentioned that they too, would like to see the board remain in order to see numbers come out a few days later..

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2007, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

I didn't check TN yesterday..

Had to get my numbers in so I have no clue if the number was there or not..

here is the post stating I didnt have time to check the prediction followers on Lucky's system for TN..

Of course it would be the day it hit.. lol

Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23259 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2007, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

here is the post stating I didnt have time to check the prediction followers on Lucky's system for TN..

Of course it would be the day it hit.. lol

I understand, but many people just skip to the latest message so they wouldn't have seen that, and a blanket statement about not seeing any hits in the state of Tennessee seems very negative, especially when the truth is that there was just a hit there.

With regard to your repeated statement about statistics and back-testing, I addressed that in my last post.

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: January 18, 2007, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Look, the thing about this system is that it's been proven already.  This is a system Lucky was using back in the old Maybell's days.  It has nothing to prove, which is why I'm a little underwhelmed by requests for stats. 

I really appreciate your enthusiasm, and I'm always very interested to read the updates in here, but I need to be honest with you, some people are going to be skeptical because they have their own interests.  I'm not talking about you specifically, but there are some who really have no interest in making sure that the system is accurately tracked, and will use any opportunity to look for negatives in any statistics I might produce. 

I count my blessings every day for how fortunate I am for Lucky to be so generous as to give me his valuable system for use on Lottery Post.  What an absolutely wonderful gift that was, I still can't believe it.  There are literally decades of work and statistics in there.

What's more, Lucky is donating other systems of his as well, and those are on the way.

These are true gems for the lottery community, and the last thing I would want is for someone with an agenda to cast doubt on something so valuable and rare.

I hope you understand, and I hope you see that there is no offense intended whatsoever -- all my intentions are on the surface -- no hidden messages.

I completely understand where you are coming from...that is where I am falling into a road block...with the tracking. I love this system...I believe it works, as I have followed Lucky's posts for a long time. I am very thankful for his donations. Thanks for your thoughtful response!

Stooges

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                      KENTUCKY
                      United States
                      Member #40028
                      May 26, 2006
                      578 Posts
                      Posted: January 18, 2007, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Just checking in for Ky...No exact hit for tonight. But here's something worth noting. The number that came out was 891. The number 861 was on the sheet a total of 10 times. (It was in the full set 3 times, premium set 3 times, numbers of the day 3 times, and it was the key follower as well. Flipping the 6 would have got it. Just thought I'd mention it!

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: January 18, 2007, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Just checking in for Ky...No exact hit for tonight. But here's something worth noting. The number that came out was 891. The number 861 was on the sheet a total of 10 times. (It was in the full set 3 times, premium set 3 times, numbers of the day 3 times, and it was the key follower as well. Flipping the 6 would have got it. Just thought I'd mention it!

Hi Amber, thanks for posting your observations.

I was going to post something similar when I took a look at the Tennessee numbers, but I decided against saying anything, because I imagined that it would sound like I was just biased, and trying to be supportive.

The truth is that I find the system to be uncanny in its ability to isolate a set of numbers.  My sense is that even when it doesn't get a match, the set of numbers is heavily weighted toward the numbers that eventually come out.

Maybe a good use then if to feed the numbers directly into Inspector 3 (which is one of the options), and then to choose your picks based on trends such as pairs (which it seems to excel at) and key numbers.

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                          KENTUCKY
                          United States
                          Member #40028
                          May 26, 2006
                          578 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2007, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Thanks. I just used Inspector and the hot pairs are right there!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2007, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Hello there,

Lucky's system is state specific. & what you have to realize is that each state has it's own trends & patterns. & I'm very sure that because Lucky has put together the followers from decades of research that he has seen the various trends & patterns that each state may possess. 

My general definition of a follower(s) is a # or a group of #s that appear together consistenly over a period of time. 

Just because a #(s) is deemed a follower it doesn't always mean that it will show on the same day or even the next day for which it is slated. It may need an extra day, due to other variables such as pre-tests, machine rotations, wind speed inside of the machines & the timing between each digit drawn etc,.

In utilizing Lucky's followers we too must employ some type of research for each state that will lead us as to how the followers appear for the specific state.

For example; take the time to print out the listing for about a week or so to get a feel of how the followers are appearing. Set up some guideline questions, & this is just one angle: What is the #(s) in Lucky's listing that is being repeated? It's being repeated for a reason, perhaps it has shown on more than one occasion with other #(s) with consistency. & that is a MAJOR clue that the #(s) is favorable as to it's appearance. If you have the ability to play that #(s) in various states than do so. 

In what state did that #(s) appear most recently? Is the follower(s) traveling to other states? Is the repeating #(s) also on Lucky's list of followers in another state in the same geographical region, or perhaps another region? I say this because I've seen the same #(s) or sets of #s travel up & down the east coast & then literally jump to the west coast.

Lucky's predictions are great & I am sure that his system of using followers has & still is a great foundation for producing consistent winning #s.     

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                              Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                              LA/TX
                              United States
                              Member #5957
                              July 29, 2004
                              9102 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2007, 1:46 am - IP Logged

1/18 no hits  for az,la, or tx

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Page 11 of 25