Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lovin' Lucky's system!!

Topic closed. 367 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 13 of 25
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #9579
December 12, 2004
2121 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2007, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

i agree,it's a job deleting,purging files everyday as i do at a ski resort near here of pts. mostly from out of state tourists.

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you on all of the above. I have followed all the posts in this thread, and I am taking the various posters' comments together, as a progression of thoughts.

If it appears I am being hyper-sensitive about this, then I am somewhat guilty of that. I guess I've been burned a few too many times, and I'm not willing to allow Lucky's work to be burned like some of my own past efforts have been.

Over the years, when a new concept comes out, there have been people who have posted valid constructive criticisms. There have been other times when people have intentionally posted passive-aggressive undermining comments. That's the honest reality of having lots of people with egos of various sizes put together in one place. Some people get their backs up when they sense that someone is talking up something new in an area where they feel they are the expert, or have "the best" thing to offer. We all know it happens.

I am not making a statement that anyone in this thread is doing any of those things. Each one of us is the only one who knows our own true intentions.

If someone is less than thrilled with the numbers they are receiving from Lucky's system, then by all means go elsewhere for numbers. Or use the numbers together with something else, or in some different way. There are other good systems out there, so use what works best. There is also no "best" system.

With that being said, I will try to fade into the background as an interested observer of your work here, so you can get back to business. Thanks very much for your efforts cps10, they are appreciated.

My dear Todd,

I believe cps said it all for me. (Thanks,Keith!) I am in no way knocking this system but from what I understood,this was a day to day assessment or test of the system. I agree it hasn't been anywhere near long enough to come to any COMPLETE conclusion,just my conclusion thus far from what I have witnessed, and not only for CA but for some of the other states as well. I completely understand your sensitivity over this,no need to explain. I know just how you feel. Believe me, I would love to find a way to make this work just as much as the next person. And on very many occasions the numbers are super close, just one number off so there IS something good here and I will continue to study and use it. And yes, I am working on a followers system and I will use this system as a guide as I go along. 

If we tested this on a weekly basis perhaps the results would be different. It would be an interesting comparison to say the least. And it would also be helpful if we had a representitive from EACH state to really get an idea how it's working.

I apologize if my comments upset you,Todd. I really didn't mean any harm. Cheers 

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
      FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Keith,

Thanks for taking the time to tabulate the results of the various systems presented on LP.  Your efforts are appreciated.

Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2007, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Keith,

Thanks for taking the time to tabulate the results of the various systems presented on LP.  Your efforts are appreciated.

Thumbs Up

You are quite welcome Rick!!

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
          Norfolk , Va
          United States
          Member #4541
          May 2, 2004
          25098 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2007, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Here is what Lucky's system had for the night draw tonight the 19th in VA:

Full Set of 30 Followers

176-196-174-374-273-275-264-284-293-376
          936-531-731-630-632-621-641-692-892-791
          793-782-702-671-732-718-086-286-185-187

In the middle is todays # but it came as 623.

Just something to consider. I have to keep an eye on it.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23267 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2007, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Todd - don't fade too far way, man. I appreciate your input on this thread. You know more about Lucky's system than we do, so I welcome anything that you would like to say that would help us with the "grail"! I know the daily upkeep of LP is taxing for you, but the fact that you have input in this thread is very valuable to say the least.

I know what you mean about the egos...I work with them all over my office. Then again, if everyone could tone their ego down to where you and I have ours, then the world would be a boring place, wouldn't it?

Keep up the good work, Todd, and by all means, keep following this thread and put your ideas into the loop as I might be able to get somewhere with Lucky's numbers.

And thank you again for doing us this service by putting the system on the LP!

Cheers

Thank you, I appreciate the nice comments, and I'll continue to contribute if I have something to add. I just didn't want to take over this thread -- I sometimes find that if I start posting a lot it keeps other people from posting, so that's what I meant. Cheers

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2007, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Jan 17th Midday results watching 15 states....

Lucky's hits:

Illinois = 9-0-9 box

Tri-States = 0-2-5 box

Tennessee = 9-2-8 straight

Thanks to Todd and Lucky for making this system avaliable to Lottery Post Premium Members!!!

If you don't have a Platinum Membership, I STRONGLY  suggest you spend a little and get one.

Just in the last 60 days, the tools here have been upgraded or there are brand new ones now.

I'm seeing more hits now which easily defers the cost of one's membership.

The pairs filter/analysis in Deflate and Inspector are fantastic!!!

I STRONGLY  Agree with Steve's STRONGLY suggested remark.. if you don't have a Platinum Membership, get one today. 

The first year at LP.. I was only a standard member.. After upgrading.. I refuse to go back..

For a year I got to Smell the goodies... Now I get to enjoy them..

You really cannot get the feel to how fantastic this site is until you go Platinum.. Try it a month and you will never want to go back...

Gold membership  $4.95 a month

Platinum membership $7.95 a month

Time saved by Using of all the tools... Priceless...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2007, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee Midday Cash 3

Friday, January 19, 2007

Full Set of 30 Followers

808-800-699-691-899-819-680-600-692-149
                853-595-597-209-409-308-300-694-696-685
                605-399-319-850-305-146-590-790-709-909

TN midday number was 364

sfilippo's avatar - skull
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #33770
                  February 24, 2006
                  3146 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2007, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee Midday Cash 3

Friday, January 19, 2007

Full Set of 30 Followers

808-800-699-691-899-819-680-600-692-149
                  853-595-597-209-409-308-300-694-696-685
                  605-399-319-850-305-146-590-790-709-909

TN midday number was 364

Thumbs Up I Agree!

Hi tntea,

I noticed that you and I have the same thing in common. We aren't hunting for a system because we have our own systems for getting hits. Lucky's system is a huge compliment to our existing systems. That's what makes Lucky's system so good!

I don't know how many hits came out of Lucky's system just for midday today, but I nailed Illinois straight by using his full set of 30 followers and isolating my picks. 0-6-5 YaHoo! He had it in box form, but I played my pick as the primary for a straight.

If players have their own proven system already in place and they are confident in it, then Lucky's system will help to find their hits.

Smiley Steve

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2007, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I've been doing more research today, testing thoughts & ideas as they came to me.

What I have found is that Lucky's Full Set of 30 Followers is not just a one hit deal. IT IS A MULTIPLE HIT DEAL.  It's a list of #s that just keeps on giving not only in the specific state but in all states. Multiple state same day hits. 

I selected California midday 01/19/06. Taking the first 10 #s (if there is a duplicate # only input it one time) in the Full Set of 30 Followers I then went to my favorite lottery feature here at the Lottery Post, Search Past Results. Select California, midday & evening, then input the #s. I went back 90 days. (YOU WILL NEED A PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP FOR $URE) I found that the first 10 #s on the list kept repeating throughout the months. I did the same procedure with the next 10 #s & the final 10 #s. & guess what? All of the #s followed each other in California. WOW!

All you have to do is print out the results of 3 sets of  10#s. Put the printouts side by side & you will see how this Full Set of 30 Followers keeps repeating in CA. When you look at some of the other Full Set of 30 Followers you will see #s repeating, that is because they are known to appear in that state more than once per month. Go ahead, try it.

I did this with more states as a matter of fact & when you keep the #s in groups of 10 you will see that when one # appears in the group the next winning # is sometimes right next to it by keeping the same order of #s that Lucky has put together.

I then took each list of 10 & ran it through All States. WOW! that is when I saw multiple hits per day throughout the states.

Ye$ cps10, you gave this post it's rightful name.      

Thanks again Lucky & Todd!

United States
                      Member #9579
                      December 12, 2004
                      2121 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2007, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

wacky tri states hit tonight on the free lucky system =006!

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2007, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Full Set of 30 Followers

207-209-752-754-218-298-743-763-619-287
                        843-580-780-689-681-670-690-035-235-134
                        136-125-145-381-947-053-108-308-653-853

Tonight  286 TN,,,  nine flipped

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2007, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I have looked at Lucky's predictions way before I sign up as a standard member..

I do refer to it with my own thing I am doing...

This site has so many great tools, reference, it blows me away for someone not to want to take advantage of it..

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2007, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

I've been doing more research today, testing thoughts & ideas as they came to me.

What I have found is that Lucky's Full Set of 30 Followers is not just a one hit deal. IT IS A MULTIPLE HIT DEAL.  It's a list of #s that just keeps on giving not only in the specific state but in all states. Multiple state same day hits. 

I selected California midday 01/19/06. Taking the first 10 #s (if there is a duplicate # only input it one time) in the Full Set of 30 Followers I then went to my favorite lottery feature here at the Lottery Post, Search Past Results. Select California, midday & evening, then input the #s. I went back 90 days. (YOU WILL NEED A PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP FOR $URE) I found that the first 10 #s on the list kept repeating throughout the months. I did the same procedure with the next 10 #s & the final 10 #s. & guess what? All of the #s followed each other in California. WOW!

All you have to do is print out the results of 3 sets of  10#s. Put the printouts side by side & you will see how this Full Set of 30 Followers keeps repeating in CA. When you look at some of the other Full Set of 30 Followers you will see #s repeating, that is because they are known to appear in that state more than once per month. Go ahead, try it.

I did this with more states as a matter of fact & when you keep the #s in groups of 10 you will see that when one # appears in the group the next winning # is sometimes right next to it by keeping the same order of #s that Lucky has put together.

I then took each list of 10 & ran it through All States. WOW! that is when I saw multiple hits per day throughout the states.

Ye$ cps10, you gave this post it's rightful name.      

Thanks again Lucky & Todd!

Super.. Thanks for the info.. Will check that out in TN...

Thanks..

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                              The Carolinas - Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2007, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, I appreciate the nice comments, and I'll continue to contribute if I have something to add. I just didn't want to take over this thread -- I sometimes find that if I start posting a lot it keeps other people from posting, so that's what I meant. Cheers

No problem...keep on posting. In case you feel like you taking over the thread...keep this in mind...you and Lucky know more about this than all of us...so keep on posting and infuse your knowledge of this system if you feel there is something we may need to know :)

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Page 13 of 25