Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lovin' Lucky's system!!

Topic closed. 367 replies. Last post 10 years ago by cps10.

Page 12 of 25
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2007, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Jan 17th Midday results watching 15 states....

Lucky's hits:

Illinois = 9-0-9 box

Tri-States = 0-2-5 box

Tennessee = 9-2-8 straight

Thanks to Todd and Lucky for making this system avaliable to Lottery Post Premium Members!!!

If you don't have a Platinum Membership, I STRONGLY  suggest you spend a little and get one.

Just in the last 60 days, the tools here have been upgraded or there are brand new ones now.

I'm seeing more hits now which easily defers the cost of one's membership.

The pairs filter/analysis in Deflate and Inspector are fantastic!!!

Smiley Steve

United States
    Member #9579
    December 12, 2004
    2121 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2007, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

best system i've seen so far,what happens after the free trial runs out?

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #20
      December 20, 2000
      57076 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2007, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully you support Todd's site, and buy a Platinum membership...Big Grin

Good Luck Lep

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23356 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2007, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

There's no "free trial" that produces the real numbers.  The numbers generated by non-Platinum members are not the real followers -- they are just for demonstration purposes.  (This is all described in the system iteself.)

Thanks for the comment Lucky.  "Buy a Platinum membership" would indeed be the next step! Smile

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: January 19, 2007, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Thurs.Jan 18th--Calif Eve.  No Hit

By now I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't seem to work "as is" for CA. Not day by day,anyway. Will need a little tweaking like looking ahead and playing the same numbers for a few days or checking out mirrors. 

United States
            Member #9579
            December 12, 2004
            2121 Posts
            Posted: January 19, 2007, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

ok,that's why tri states 311 didn't match.i'll have to try the real platinum model,thanks.

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23356 Posts
              Posted: January 19, 2007, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Thurs.Jan 18th--Calif Eve.  No Hit

By now I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't seem to work "as is" for CA. Not day by day,anyway. Will need a little tweaking like looking ahead and playing the same numbers for a few days or checking out mirrors. 

And your conclusion is based on what???

Not only was your test period a few days (which is meaningless from a lottery perspective, which values large payouts every so often), but you're even discounting the hit just Wednesday night, in which the one solitary Key Follower was hit, as well as 2 box hits in all the other categories!

I do not think your conclusions are logical. Apparently you think a system should hit several times a week. In reality, to turn a profit on the lottery you need something that hits a few times a month, not several times a week.

(I should mention for the record that in some states Lucky's system has hit a few times per week, so that is even better than a "good" system -- it is extrodinary.)

Do you have a followers system of your own?

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23356 Posts
                Posted: January 19, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

ok,that's why tri states 311 didn't match.i'll have to try the real platinum model,thanks.

EEK, no, don't play the fake numbers! There is big red text on the page saying they're fake!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                  mississippi
                  United States
                  Member #34478
                  March 3, 2006
                  5906 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

What is the first question out of somebodys mouth when you tell them you have a lottery system?.."Heh what is coming out tonight?"..LOL..if it was only that easy...lol..anything that will shrink the 1000 numbers down to a smaller group is a great tool to use. Remember to exercise a little patience when using any system..there are just to many variables that can not be accounted for to allow one system to go from draw to draw and be 100% accurate...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                    Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                    LA/TX
                    United States
                    Member #5957
                    July 29, 2004
                    9102 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

no midday hit for tx today

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
                      The Carolinas - Charlotte
                      United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

And your conclusion is based on what???

Not only was your test period a few days (which is meaningless from a lottery perspective, which values large payouts every so often), but you're even discounting the hit just Wednesday night, in which the one solitary Key Follower was hit, as well as 2 box hits in all the other categories!

I do not think your conclusions are logical. Apparently you think a system should hit several times a week. In reality, to turn a profit on the lottery you need something that hits a few times a month, not several times a week.

(I should mention for the record that in some states Lucky's system has hit a few times per week, so that is even better than a "good" system -- it is extrodinary.)

Do you have a followers system of your own?

Ideally, once a week would be plenty for me. I know what you are talking about Todd. No need to defend the system to me. And I am 99.99% sure that LL isn't trashing the system either. Like Brenda said, some tweaking as to how to play the numbers is what needs to be done. The numbers that come out themselves are fine. It's how to play them is what I am trying to incorporate into the system to make it very profitable for everyone. This followers system of Lucky's is amazing in my opinion.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

What is the first question out of somebodys mouth when you tell them you have a lottery system?.."Heh what is coming out tonight?"..LOL..if it was only that easy...lol..anything that will shrink the 1000 numbers down to a smaller group is a great tool to use. Remember to exercise a little patience when using any system..there are just to many variables that can not be accounted for to allow one system to go from draw to draw and be 100% accurate...

I couldn't agree more. I am looking to apply a nice tidy progression to the numbers. If that gets too expensive, then I am going to figure out another way to do this. For instance, if the number hasn't hit on XX number of draws, then wait YY number of draws, then start playing and add the progression.

Let's not get over-sensitive about this. I am just trying to figure out the best way to incorporate Lucky's fine numbers into a suitable betting strategy.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank you for the data msmusic.

Stooges

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23356 Posts
                            Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Ideally, once a week would be plenty for me. I know what you are talking about Todd. No need to defend the system to me. And I am 99.99% sure that LL isn't trashing the system either. Like Brenda said, some tweaking as to how to play the numbers is what needs to be done. The numbers that come out themselves are fine. It's how to play them is what I am trying to incorporate into the system to make it very profitable for everyone. This followers system of Lucky's is amazing in my opinion.

I agree with you on all of the above. I have followed all the posts in this thread, and I am taking the various posters' comments together, as a progression of thoughts.

If it appears I am being hyper-sensitive about this, then I am somewhat guilty of that. I guess I've been burned a few too many times, and I'm not willing to allow Lucky's work to be burned like some of my own past efforts have been.

Over the years, when a new concept comes out, there have been people who have posted valid constructive criticisms. There have been other times when people have intentionally posted passive-aggressive undermining comments. That's the honest reality of having lots of people with egos of various sizes put together in one place. Some people get their backs up when they sense that someone is talking up something new in an area where they feel they are the expert, or have "the best" thing to offer. We all know it happens.

I am not making a statement that anyone in this thread is doing any of those things. Each one of us is the only one who knows our own true intentions.

If someone is less than thrilled with the numbers they are receiving from Lucky's system, then by all means go elsewhere for numbers. Or use the numbers together with something else, or in some different way. There are other good systems out there, so use what works best. There is also no "best" system.

With that being said, I will try to fade into the background as an interested observer of your work here, so you can get back to business. Thanks very much for your efforts cps10, they are appreciated.

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: January 19, 2007, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd - don't fade too far way, man. I appreciate your input on this thread. You know more about Lucky's system than we do, so I welcome anything that you would like to say that would help us with the "grail"! I know the daily upkeep of LP is taxing for you, but the fact that you have input in this thread is very valuable to say the least.

I know what you mean about the egos...I work with them all over my office. Then again, if everyone could tone their ego down to where you and I have ours, then the world would be a boring place, wouldn't it?

Keep up the good work, Todd, and by all means, keep following this thread and put your ideas into the loop as I might be able to get somewhere with Lucky's numbers.

And thank you again for doing us this service by putting the system on the LP!

Cheers

Stooges

Page 12 of 25