Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

system I bought for 25.00

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 2 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
Florida
United States
Member #6147
August 8, 2004
1396 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

The numbers posted were for FL onlySulk Off

Sorry...  see that he later added that they would work in other states.

Good Luck!

Stavros

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #46570
    September 14, 2006
    558 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I'll see if I can find the Texas Lotto and i'll post my 20 picks for that state, if I have time now... checking....

Florida
      United States
      Member #46570
      September 14, 2006
      558 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

ok ... Heres my picks for Texas Night drawing for Pick 3 ...

541, 714, 134, 140, 517, 351, 150, 301, 071, 457, 453, 045, 374, 740, 340, 537, 507, 035, 037, 137

Best of luck ...these were created using my system. I used the night drawing for these, so use tonights numbers for these picks only please.

Remember, these numbers have a 60-70% chance of hitting ... not sure what the payout is on 3 numbers boxed as any order, but I'm sure its about the same as Florida at $80 I hope. If you want, play it for 50 cents each and you still win with less risk costing you only 10 dollars instead of 20.

The only thing my system doesn't account for is double digits, 30% chance of coming out. If a double digit comes out, we're all dead in the water...but it doesn't happen much at all ..like once or twice in every 10-12 draws(Thank goodness for that!).

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Omniscient

This is intriguing. I agree with WSN1 to post the method and we can test our own states?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #4924
          June 3, 2004
          5903 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Good point :)

Here they are ...

046, 643, 648, 603, 806, 386, 084, 043, 438, 083

637, 746, 076, 407, 784, 768, 734, 807, 037, 738

There they are ...all 20 combos of my systems picks for the cash3 lotto for FL for tonight, Feb 12, 2007. (PLAYED BOXED 'any order' - $1 each)

Best of luck if you play it !

I'm playing this tonight on my way home from work... if it hits, I'll turn 20 into 80   X<--- fingers crossed Big Smile

omniscient,

I see one number that I really like as 367 Str 

Post your system, you can always play Str/Box

Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Lets be patient for tonights FL and TX drawings for the pick 3 and see 'if' I get them nailed down 1st before I post it. If the numbers don't come out, it will be 'just' another system tossed to the side when it really does work. It needs to be given a fair chance. If it doesn't hit tonight, I will post for tomorrow's again for a 2nd round to validate its success or failure on this forum.

Remember...60-70% isn't 100% ...it will miss from time to time and be off by 1 number most of the times, but it WILL work according to lots of testing and REAL money spent. If you only knew what I spent testing this out day after day..week after week... (Recovered it all back and then some !) but it was a rough ride along the way.

I tested it on 4 numbers, but that needs more testing and tweaking... have been very close tho at times missing it by 1 on a few occasions.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

60 or 70 is perfect when applying a progression, in fact, you can't lose that way...so if you are even at a 30% clip, we could work easily with it based on the few numbers you are playing.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

Anywhere & Everywhere
                United States
                Member #10713
                January 23, 2005
                290 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2007, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

541, 714, 134, 140, 517, 351, 150, 301, 071, 457, 453, 045, 374, 740, 340, 537, 507, 035, 037, 137

Best of luck ...these were created using my system. I used the night drawing for these, so use tonights numbers for these picks only please.

Remember, these numbers have a 60-70% chance of hitting ... not sure what the payout is on 3 numbers boxed as any order, but I'm sure its about the same as Florida at $80 I hope. If you want, play it for 50 cents each and you still win with less risk costing you only 10 dollars instead of 20.

The only thing my system doesn't account for is double digits, 30% chance of coming out. If a double digit comes out, we're all dead in the water...but it doesn't happen much at all ..like once or twice in every 10-12 draws(Thank goodness for that!).

Okay, I see, so then your system will hit about 90-95% of the time when singles are drawn? Pretty sweet!..are payouts are the same in TX, I NEVER EVER and MORE play ANY strategy without first testing it for myself. That way the ONLY person I have to BLAME is ME and ME ONLY. This is not a hobby for me. This is serious business. So, if you would please, share the procedural content. Thanks

dK

Anywhere & Everywhere
                  United States
                  Member #10713
                  January 23, 2005
                  290 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Lets be patient for tonights FL and TX drawings for the pick 3 and see 'if' I get them nailed down 1st before I post it. If the numbers don't come out, it will be 'just' another system tossed to the side when it really does work. It needs to be given a fair chance. If it doesn't hit tonight, I will post for tomorrow's again for a 2nd round to validate its success or failure on this forum.

Remember...60-70% isn't 100% ...it will miss from time to time and be off by 1 number most of the times, but it WILL work according to lots of testing and REAL money spent. If you only knew what I spent testing this out day after day..week after week... (Recovered it all back and then some !) but it was a rough ride along the way.

I tested it on 4 numbers, but that needs more testing and tweaking... have been very close tho at times missing it by 1 on a few occasions.

I agree with CPS10, based upon your claims, If you missed the next 8 draws in a row on here, I would still be very interested in the details of the system. For example: in texas if the next 7 out of 8 draws were doubles your system would obviously miss and one of those draws could be a single that is part of that 5-10% singles drawn that your system would miss. So, I would understand that. So, hitting or missing tonight have little relevance. Because even a hit tonight in reverse thinking could mean that 1 hit in 100. So the details are much more important, to the serious testers who can assist you with the validation process, like myself.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #26302
                    November 16, 2005
                    594 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

@ Omniscient you should make your own thread White Bounce

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5122 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2007, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Funny! LOL

I Agree!Hurray!

IT...........would be ^^^^^^^great to have a good program or

software of some kind...........in our "HOT"............."Little Hands"

Butttttttttttttttttttt.................if it EXIST??????????<<<<<<<<<

WOULD UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....sell IT????

I have tryied & bough many SOFTssssssssssssss.....BUTTTTTTT

& their is always a BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

None have produ$ed a JACK-POT$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

...................ALL KNOW.......PSYKOMO.........buys QUICK TRICKS!!

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #46570
                        September 14, 2006
                        558 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2007, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

3 hours and 10 minutes till we know for sure! X<-- fingers crossed !  :)

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                          Member #173
                          April 8, 2002
                          6110 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2007, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting your numbers for Texas.

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

txpolo's avatar - animaniacs16

United States
                            Member #173
                            April 8, 2002
                            6110 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2007, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I like your 541 & 045

Thanks

BananaWTG all Winner$. Hyper

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                              Illinois
                              United States
                              Member #40207
                              May 29, 2006
                              2024 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2007, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

@ Omniscient you should make your own thread White Bounce

I agree.  You need to start your own thread Omniscient because it is a system you created, not bought for $25.00.

Page 2 of 12