Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

system I bought for 25.00

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 9 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #26302
November 16, 2005
594 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2007, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Let see:

2/18 NY

----

746 740 742 748 760 762 768 702 708 728
460 462 468 402 408 428 602 608 628 028

---- 

NY:

mid:032 miss by 1 #

eve:854 miss by 1# 

Uhmm... intresting! 

Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #26302
    November 16, 2005
    594 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Florida winning number 581 (my number 185)new king of hill

I Won yea!!! boxed  and  omni lost  end of story bye bye stack+ stalyn

Omni losing florida numbers

Not yet, you post too many #'s. I think you just getting lucky.

do  FEB 19 to 23  to see if your method is consistent.

Omni, BLAHHHH he is using a 6 # wheel. 

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #46570
      September 14, 2006
      558 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2007, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

ok ok ..rub it in why dont u  ... just kidding !  I'm glad someone won .. as usual , i missed by 1 ...again ... although I am seeing a trend shaping up here ... I wonder...  Going to run a few calcs real quick .. I think I just may have it ... hmmm ..

Great job on your picks, Stalyn ... but be prepared to be tossed off the hill soon !  lol !  Cause I'm marching up now !  :) 

Omniscient

P.S. Have you been off by 1 number EVERY single time in a week straight like I have, Stalyn ? Just wondering.

My picks are more than just throwing 6 random numbers in a wheel ... Im close every night ... just a matter of time b4 i nail this down...you'll see.

Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #26302
        November 16, 2005
        594 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2007, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

ok ok ..rub it in why dont u  ... just kidding !  I'm glad someone won .. as usual , i missed by 1 ...again ... although I am seeing a trend shaping up here ... I wonder...  Going to run a few calcs real quick .. I think I just may have it ... hmmm ..

Great job on your picks, Stalyn ... but be prepared to be tossed off the hill soon !  lol !  Cause I'm marching up now !  :) 

Omniscient

P.S. Have you been off by 1 number EVERY single time in a week straight like I have, Stalyn ? Just wondering.

My picks are more than just throwing 6 random numbers in a wheel ... Im close every night ... just a matter of time b4 i nail this down...you'll see.

Yeah, Yeah! close every night my A..Green laugh... prove it!

start tomorrow. let see who can do better from February 19 to 23. I personally don't believe on your word. You are the same guy who say " I will post my system.... and bla bla bla and more bla bla bla"  I think you dont know jack and like 80% of people who play the lottery, you just pick random numbers or wheel them.

Ok thats all good night.

PS: I hope you don't run away.

Ouch! 

Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #26302
          November 16, 2005
          594 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to shoot first. For NY both draw 2/19

790-741-728-748-740-791
          690-641-628-640-648-621
          528-541-590-521-591-520

Extra: 77X, 797

no... π See Ya!

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
            Clarkston,MI
            United States
            Member #35082
            March 12, 2006
            594 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2007, 7:52 am - IP Logged

What? i post too many numbers i post 35 sets of numbers out of 1000 and one of them will come in boxed,i like to see you do that.

Last time i hit you said the same thing "that i was lucky so i posted again and hit .than you said the same thing that i was lucky.

Here's what it is that you want everybody to do the work for you .You have done nothing to add to this board but complained.

If you think you know it all why don't you show us a system and add to the board.

I will no longer post numbers for you to benifit from anymore.I know i can hit often i have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #26302
              November 16, 2005
              594 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2007, 10:57 am - IP Logged

What? i post too many numbers i post 35 sets of numbers out of 1000 and one of them will come in boxed,i like to see you do that.

Last time i hit you said the same thing "that i was lucky so i posted again and hit .than you said the same thing that i was lucky.

Here's what it is that you want everybody to do the work for you .You have done nothing to add to this board but complained.

If you think you know it all why don't you show us a system and add to the board.

I will no longer post numbers for you to benifit from anymore.I know i can hit often i have nothing to prove to you or anyone else.

benefit? I never played your number. all you did was posting 35 sets of random numbers and got LUCKY! thats all. I don't care if you post your numbers or not. I never played them in the first place. I only care about NY draws.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2007, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

It's no number picking contest, I take it very seriously ... I am consistently off by just 1 many, many times over. I think many of us are trying to achieve that 3-4 time hit a week on a steady basis. Thorough testing will help achieve this goal.

In the infamous words of a little green creature .... "There is no try ... there is do ..and do not" YODA   :)

Best of luck ! 

Omniscient

It looks like somebody noticed that you're 1 digit off, added the missing digit, started a number picking contest, and you missed the memo. Yesterday you wheeled 1-3-4-7-8-9 in Florida; they added the digit 5, another 15 combos and won the "atta-boy" award of the day.

Have you ever looked at the pick-3 from the perception of a bookie or the math genius who invented the game? It's very profitable because the payoffs are less then 50% of the actual odds and the box option is less then that (the actual odds of hitting a 6-way box is 166 to 1 and Florida pays $80 for $1). Because of mathematics, many players will be "1 number off" and will continue playing and searching for that elusive number.

1 5

In the last 10 Florida Pick-3 draws I would have been 1 number off each draw playing these 10 combos. As a matter of fact, in the history of the Florida draw, the only time one of these combos would not be 1 number off is when one of them hits or a triple or double is drawn.

Would you be consistently off by just 1 digit many many times if picking the number straight was the only option?

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #46570
                  September 14, 2006
                  558 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

I feel like I'm dodging bullits here...

I said I would post my system if I get my system hitting more frequently. As you can tell, I keep missing the damn thing by 1 every night. And , if I decide I dont want to post and perhaps sell it online, thats my choice as well. Like I've said before, I havent decided yet.

So ..you want a challenge Stalyn, huh ?  ..ok ... I'll take that challenge from the 19th-23rd. But how can I prove that you don't copy my numbers and play them off as your picks perhaps just switching the order of my 3 numbers ??

Creating my numbers now ... Be right back ... 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2007, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

There was a thread last year in which someone posted wheels for pick3 and pick4 games that would covered every number except one in any combination without a double or a triple. Pick3 required 7 lines and pick4 required 10 lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #46570
                      September 14, 2006
                      558 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Here are my picks for FL pick 3 for tonight (2-19) :

There ya go ...Best of luck to anyone who plays it !

Bring it on Stalyn ... and try not to copy me too much  :)

Omniscient

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7322 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Florida winning number 581 (my number 185)new king of hill

I Won yea!!! boxed  and  omni lost  end of story bye bye stack+ stalyn

Omni losing florida numbers

"I won yea!!!"

Sure looks like a number picking contest to me.

And since you're using his numbers and adding 1, the worst you can do is hit or miss when he does and still be the "king of hill" 25% of the time.

If I was going to box 6 digits, I would do exactly what you did; put the numbers in numerical order (lowest to highest), but Omin's combos are not in numerical order so that suggests there is a system.

Is there a reason why you added the digit 5 instead of 0, 2, or 6 to his six digits or was that just random? Do you have a method that could have replaced the one of the four digits Omni picked with the digit 5?

Or is this just a "king of hill" number picking contest that you can't lose?

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #46570
                          September 14, 2006
                          558 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

As long as what you are betting doesn't exceed your profit and you make money, thats the bottom line. There are 1000 combos ,so playing 35 to win 80 (45 dollar profit) or 17.50 to win 40 (22.50 profit at 50 cents per bet) is still a win no matter how you look at it.

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7322 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I feel like I'm dodging bullits here...

I said I would post my system if I get my system hitting more frequently. As you can tell, I keep missing the damn thing by 1 every night. And , if I decide I dont want to post and perhaps sell it online, thats my choice as well. Like I've said before, I havent decided yet.

So ..you want a challenge Stalyn, huh ?  ..ok ... I'll take that challenge from the 19th-23rd. But how can I prove that you don't copy my numbers and play them off as your picks perhaps just switching the order of my 3 numbers ??

Creating my numbers now ... Be right back ... 

A word of advice.

Florida hasn't had a double in 11 draws so if they decide to clean out the closet and 4 or 5 doubles hit, you may have a problem.

But seriously, I noticed your predictions aren't in numerical order; is there a reason for that?

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #46570
                              September 14, 2006
                              558 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

A word of advice.

Florida hasn't had a double in 11 draws so if they decide to clean out the closet and 4 or 5 doubles hit, you may have a problem.

But seriously, I noticed your predictions aren't in numerical order; is there a reason for that?

Yes, it's just how my system places certain numbers. If you wanted to shuffle the number to be numerical, thats up to you as long as you have the original numbers in play.

Page 9 of 12