Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

system I bought for 25.00

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stalyn.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2007, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Should have won tonight ..didnt play all 20 combos :(  ..had all 3 of the numbers too ...would have won tonight... bummer !

594 came out tonight in FL cash3 lotto game

I had the 5 9 and 4 in my combos, but didnt play all 20 where I would have had that combo in it.

I'm so pissed off at myself ! Even when I should have won, I lose ..go figure !

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2007, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Well, obviously your system worked tonight, you just didn't get to work it through to completion.......any hints for us??? Sorry about tonight...been there, done that!!!

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
      Clarkston,MI
      United States
      Member #35082
      March 12, 2006
      594 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2007, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I got the same system... you pick 6 numbers it generates 20 combo's.  If there is a double your screwed. The thing is I can pick 7 numbers and have 35 combo's... but still doubles will kill me.  It can also generate the pick four as well but we don't have it up here in Canada so no use to me...lol

I agree Its a pick 3 wheel for 6 numbers 20 combo's, you can find anywhere on the internet.If you don't have the 3winning numbers in the 6 numbers or doubles come up your screwed.You may get lucky here and there but in the long run you lose.If you don't believe me back test it.

FastTravis01's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
        Houston TX.
        United States
        Member #49183
        January 22, 2007
        209 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2007, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

looks like 114 for tx tonight.. hope someone got it... 

LOTTERY So easy a caveman could do it !!!Bang Head

United States
          Member #9579
          December 12, 2004
          2121 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2007, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

don't feel bad,i haven't won in this bloody tri states lottery in the new year!must be not getting enough washington money for educating our little ones,so highly,and then outsourcing their jobs.

Florida
            United States
            Member #46570
            September 14, 2006
            558 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2007, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Hola ! Im back today ...didn't get a chance to post yesterday ..and I wasn't gonna do what I did last time and post only half. IT's either all or none... not gonna waste money and do it half way when I can win going all the way with the 20 combos as intended.

I've worked out my picks for Florida Pick3 ...and I also created the TX pick3(night draw) for tonight, Feb.15,07

FL Pick3:

TX Pick3(night):

I am also posting for TN lotto(night draw) as someone asked if I could help out with that... here ya go:

Whew... ok ..thats 3 states... took a little while.

On another note, there was a post that stated I was using a 'wheeling' system and that ultimately, it will fail as it has been back tested. Confused

Well... considering no one knows what methodology I am using to actually 'choose' my numbers, I feel that statement is null and void. A wheel is only as good as the numbers put into it. The real question is.. how do you know 'which' numbers to put in a wheel? That's what my system figures out to a fairly close degree.

As I stated many times, my system is not iron clad and will not hit all the time, but it gets you right in the ball park and lands you many hits along the way. I never play the numbers randomly anymore without using my system, otherwise I might as well be throwing my money into the trash... at least I know I have a good fighting chance at getting a win using it.

The last thing I ever want to do is mislead anyone to think you will always hit using this method, that just wouldn't be fair and honest. My intentions are to get you as close if not, get that hit more frequently and thats the bottom line we all are trying to acheive using any system.

Omniscient

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your post Omniscient! It is very interesting. Do you think realistically your system hits 30%? 40%?

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Should have won tonight ..didnt play all 20 combos :(  ..had all 3 of the numbers too ...would have won tonight... bummer !

594 came out tonight in FL cash3 lotto game

I had the 5 9 and 4 in my combos, but didnt play all 20 where I would have had that combo in it.

I'm so pissed off at myself ! Even when I should have won, I lose ..go figure !

Iron clad aside, I think we would appreciated if you explained the system to all of us. Don't worry about critcism because no system hits 100 percent of the time.

I know you said that more testing needs to be done, but that testing can get a jump start towards refining that much quicker. Someone will find a good tweak to it and maybe hit more often. More minds equals rapid success.

Thanx, and keep up the good work.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #46570
                  September 14, 2006
                  558 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2007, 10:58 am - IP Logged

[QUOTE] Thank you for your post Omniscient! It is very interesting. Do you think realistically your system hits 30%? 40%?  [/QUOTE] 

Yes ... most definitely.

P.S. How do I get the quotes to work?

United States
                    Member #21627
                    September 12, 2005
                    4138 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Click the box "Include this quoted text in your reply"

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:03 am - IP Logged

So that is definitely realistic? At least a once a week hit?

Stooges

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:23 am - IP Logged

So that is definitely realistic? At least a once a week hit?

Using states that don't have parimutuel payouts as an example, The system would need to hit a minimum of twice per week. At 20 bucks a day, it would cost 140 bucks a week. You would have to hit twice to make 160, making a 20 dollar profit. So 3 hits a week might be the way to go, to make it worth it.

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2007, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Using states that don't have parimutuel payouts as an example, The system would need to hit a minimum of twice per week. At 20 bucks a day, it would cost 140 bucks a week. You would have to hit twice to make 160, making a 20 dollar profit. So 3 hits a week might be the way to go, to make it worth it.

I agree...you would need to have some good hits just to make it worthwhile since most players will be playing "at the window" now that the online gambling problems have cropped up. However, even 1 hit or two a week with a progression would easily get you the dough you might need.

Stooges

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #46570
                            September 14, 2006
                            558 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2007, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Lets see how my picks fare tonight ... the 1st time I posted, I missed both FL and TX pick3's by 1 #. The 2nd post, I would have hit, but didnt play all the combos, only half. Had the 3 #'s tho. This is the 3rd round (see previous post for #'s...a few posts back).

I have had weeks where I would win 3 and 4 times in 1 week. The worst was 1 and 2 hits where I broke even or even lost a little, but thats the risk you gotta take. The weeks when you hit 3 and 4 times are sweet. Average is 2-4 times a week ...and as you can see, I would of had 1 hit already. It would be nice to hit it exact for $500, but the odds of that are very high... better to cover all your combos playing 'any order' and at least hit it. Some lotto tickets have 'straight/combo' options, but the combo only pays $40 instead of $80 with this option selected.Go combo all the way...unless you got some premonition that a number will come out exact, in that case, go for straight and bet it heavy! heh!  :)

If your worried about risk too much, play the #'s at 50 cents each. The payout ratio(not $ amount) is the same as playing the $1, and it wont cost you as much to play ($10 will pay $40 vs. $20 to win $80). I would not spend any more than $20, as this tends to get too expensive to go that route.

United States
                              Member #49599
                              February 8, 2007
                              25 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2007, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

So Omnisicent, who is the vendor of this product.  Did you get this off the internet or EBAy???

Page 5 of 12