Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If Your State Pre-Test's its Draws List it here

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 10 years ago by amsoly41.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7309 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2007, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

"I think you are missing the main point here"

I haven't missed anything. The pre-tests do absolutely nothing to change the outcome of the drawing, which for those who have forgotten, is supposed to be random. Basically, you're complaining that you don't get all of the data, which makes it harder to guess what the results might be.  Too bad, boo hoo.Even if the lottery releases all of the data, including which machines and which balls are used for previous drawings and tests you will never know which machine and balls will be used for a drawing that hasn't happened yet. If you think that measuring enough cans of fruit tail will give you some special insight onto what might come out of an unlaeled can that might contain apples, oranges or grapes, feel free to have at it. You already know that you don't have all of the data you'd like to have, so you've got two choices. You can play anyway or you can choose not to play. You can whine either way, but that won't affect the outcome either.

You need the test draw data if you want to predict which digits will be drawn in the next test.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2007, 3:56 am - IP Logged

I gonna jump back in this thread again. When they select the balls for the various drawings and run pre tests. It will do nothing for you to have at that information. The main reason is they rarely use the same balls from drawing to drawing. They aren't going to tell you which ball sets they are using for a particular drawing. If they rotate the ball sets for every draw. By the end of the month you would be left with hundreds of pre test results that will in no way help you determine a winner.

Here's an idea your welcome to play around with buy some pingpong balls 30 for pick 3 and an additional 10 for pick 4. write the digits on them 0 thru 9 just like your setting up your own lottery. place 10 balls in 3 separate paper bags shake the bag up draw a number from each bag. Place the balls back in the bag and have at it say for 20 pre tests. make all the workouts you deem necessary. Then hold your official drawing. No peeking. or have someone else draw the balls. See if your workout comes up with the winning combination either straight or box.  

I'm willing to wager that it would be no different then tracking the last twenty official drawings. In that you might draw the digits you selected in your workout using the paper bag method. And you might not. And the reality of this theory is you will have the ability to track all your pre test with the same set of balls. While the actual lottery might be rotating 20 different sets of balls or more.

went and bought some ping pong balls and paper bags and did my own draws for hours last night and i got a quad!!

amsoly41's avatar - ron paul_gold_standard.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #24912
      October 29, 2005
      94 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2007, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Tennesseeottery reply to my email.

Thank you for your interest in the Tennessee Lottery. Results of pretest draws are not availble daily. However, results for pretest drawings can be made available to you, upon request, on a monthly basis. In addition, you are welcome to make arrangements through the Tennessee Lottery to view a live drawing at News Channel 2 studios in Nashville.

-----
      This email is in response to the comment below:
      How do we find the results of the pretest drawings?
      I would like to know what they are.
      Can I get them emailed or can I call dailey for results?

This is the Response that I got

The Tennessee Lottery currently does not have a link to results of the pretest drawing. We appreciate your suggestion for possible future implementation

-----
      This email is in response to the comment below:
      How do we find the results of the pretest drawings?
      I would like to know what they are.
      Can I get them emailed or can I call dailey for results?

Money can't buy you happiness... but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery Wink