Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won 2,000,000.00 Euros

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31361 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2007, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Pac is not stupid or naive.  He's just jerking your chain.

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

When I receive these emails, I respond back with that I do not need the money, I don't have enough lifetime to spend what I have... Please donate to your favorite charity.. good day

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #50273
      March 3, 2007
      348 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

If I knew how to send malicious files to these senders I would.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
        rainbow lake
        Canada
        Member #25177
        November 2, 2005
        10764 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

If I knew how to send malicious files to these senders I would.

I had a friend that was going to buy a argo off of ebay, suppose this russiian guy got transfered back home and he had to sell his warehouse of toys, quads, skidoos etc, he would take western union, i phoned for my friend and the ware house had nothing of the sort, as i was smart enough to find the phone number to the actual ware house as the one he supplied was an answering machine, so i started to play his game  so once i told him i had no western union in the area, he asked for a bank draft, i told him my bank said that i would have to do a credit card transfer, so i would need his credit card number to do so, i was hoping he was dumb enough to give me his credit card number, and it would have been game on,

never did here from him again.Bandit

Secret to $uccess=Law of Attraction

NY
          United States
          Member #23835
          October 16, 2005
          3474 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2007, 2:39 am - IP Logged

Will someone even make an attempt to answering the question?

1+1=?

It's not what you want to hear...

10. Glad I could help out.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2007, 6:08 am - IP Logged

10. Glad I could help out.

Wrong!

But thanx for trying...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2007, 7:13 am - IP Logged

1 + 1 = 2

unless you are lining them upside by side.. the digit 1.. then it would be 11

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                PA
                United States
                Member #22983
                October 6, 2005
                2226 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2007, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Another thing that should be common sense is, do you notice that all these alleged lotteries are foreign? Why? Because you will not question them as much if you are gullible. The scam artists know that you will assume they will not be searchable on the internet because they are foreign. If they used a USA location it would be a lot easier to debunk them.

The people sending you these emails are poor as hell, and live in a secluded village and send the emails from an internet cafe. That is why they need your "processing" fee so bad, and your account number and enough other information to be able to use it. They don't care if they get caught, it will be a better life in jail than they have now. At least their meals are guaranteed every day. But in their country maybe not.

I don't think Pac is jerking any chains, he actually believes all this. However he will be rudely awakened eventually.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #23835
                  October 16, 2005
                  3474 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2007, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Wrong!

But thanx for trying...

Just because you don't ask a question that's specific enough to produce the answer you're looking for doesn't change how things work. 1 + 1 =10. That there may be other correct answers doesn't mean there's any room for argument over the answer I chose.

"Bank of America insures their customers, with fraud protection."

Just what the world needs more of. Morons who do stupid things, confident that the rest of us can help pay to bail them out.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3474 Posts
                    Posted: March 28, 2007, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

When I receive these emails, I respond back with that I do not need the money, I don't have enough lifetime to spend what I have... Please donate to your favorite charity.. good day

Rule number 1 for spam is to never reply. All it does is prove that your address is valid and that  you're reading the spam they send you. Even if they don't suck you into a scam they'll add your name to the adress lists that get sold.

Sending spam is dirt cheap, but not so cheap that it can be done for free. It will never happen, of course, but if everybody could manage to go a couple of months without replying to spam it would dissapear.

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2007, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Just because you don't ask a question that's specific enough to produce the answer you're looking for doesn't change how things work. 1 + 1 =10. That there may be other correct answers doesn't mean there's any room for argument over the answer I chose.

"Bank of America insures their customers, with fraud protection."

Just what the world needs more of. Morons who do stupid things, confident that the rest of us can help pay to bail them out.

1+1=10?

Who did you say was a moron? Moron!

That's for calling people names, A$$wipe.

First, let's get one thing straight mister tough guy. The "addition" problem was a joke and there is a real answer that your little mind couldn't posssibly absorb.

Secondly, I haven't done a single thing yet involving monies spent on this thing, and never intend to. But of course, you don't read the prior posts, you just conveniently pick the ones to comment on. I just brought up the bank thing, only because someone mentioned something along the same lines. 

I was actually gonna stop posting anymore about this, because it was getting out of hand, but your big mouth prompted me.

Have a nice day! 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged
                        Standard Member
                        Experienced
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #24178
                        October 16, 2005
                        589 Posts

"I think you are missing the main point here"

I haven't missed anything. The pre-tests do absolutely nothing to change the outcome of the drawing, which for those who have forgotten, is supposed to be random. Basically, you're complaining that you don't get all of the data, which makes it harder to guess what the results might be.  Too bad, boo hoo.Even if the lottery releases all of the data, including which machines and which balls are used for previous drawings and tests you will never know which machine and balls will be used for a drawing that hasn't happened yet. If you think that measuring enough cans of fruit tail will give you some special insight onto what might come out of an unlaeled can that might contain apples, oranges or grapes, feel free to have at it. You already know that you don't have all of the data you'd like to have, so you've got two choices. You can play anyway or you can choose not to play. You can whine either way, but that won't affect the outcome either.

The pre-tests do absolutely nothing to change the outcome of the drawing,

Green laugh

Really?

And you say I'm the moron?

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                          Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: March 28, 2007, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Lurking

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #50273
                            March 3, 2007
                            348 Posts
                            Posted: March 28, 2007, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I had a friend that was going to buy a argo off of ebay, suppose this russiian guy got transfered back home and he had to sell his warehouse of toys, quads, skidoos etc, he would take western union, i phoned for my friend and the ware house had nothing of the sort, as i was smart enough to find the phone number to the actual ware house as the one he supplied was an answering machine, so i started to play his game  so once i told him i had no western union in the area, he asked for a bank draft, i told him my bank said that i would have to do a credit card transfer, so i would need his credit card number to do so, i was hoping he was dumb enough to give me his credit card number, and it would have been game on,

never did here from him again.Bandit

LMAO!!!!!  Oh man I gotta try this!!!!  I almost fell outta my chair when I read this!!!  Good stuff!!!

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

United States
                              Member #10720
                              January 23, 2005
                              933 Posts
                              Posted: March 28, 2007, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

(no time to read the prev. 7 pages.. so this is my answer right out of the gate..)

Anyone who falls for these schemes who's smart enough to use a computer is a total fool. There is no such thing as a multimillion (dollar, euro, whatever) Lottery where you don't even have to enter and then you win. Of course the bandits are smart enough to not ask you YET for your bank account or whatever but they WILL (I PROMISE!) ask you to send a check to cover some weird Stonesylvanian Excise tax or some obscure fee.. they "win" $3K or so of your real money and you win $0 of their imaginary money! Also be *VERY* careful if you ever got a check in the mail of unexpected Lottery winnings especially if they ask for any kind of money back.. those checks are fake! If you were ever still in doubt search the web using keywords from the letter. And the text in the letter you show looks really familiar as I and people I know have gotten almost exactly the same letter, the only difference maybe the name of the "Lottery" and the imaginary amount "won". ONLY TRUST ESTABLISHED LOTTERIES THAT YOU ACTUALLY BOUGHT A TICKET FOR!

PS- There is a river crossing in a major metropolitan area on sale for 500,000 euros. Interested?