Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won 2,000,000.00 Euros

Topic closed. 104 replies. Last post 10 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2007, 9:25 am - IP Logged

In that case always keep a record of your reciept(s), dont they email you back a confirmation after you have played?

Forgot? You got to keep a better record of what you play online

That's what I'm waiting for...a confirmation that my phone, age, sex, address is given to them and a reply will be sent, according to them, a certificate will then be issued for legitamacy.

If this was a scam, they wouldn't have replied so quickly, like the next day, and not even ask for private info.

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #31284
    January 27, 2006
    8962 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2007, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I'd advise you to follow through. You could miss receiving money you thought wasn't there.

How can It hurt, as long as they don't ask you for private information, like account numbers from your bank. 

Are you serious with that?

Im in The Bahamas, what you think they want with me all the way over there? (lol)

Its a scam, I have watched on TV how people get taken in by these carn artist.....

Like I was saying "nothing" is free, you got to play to win!!!!

p.s by you saying that I hope people dont take advantage of you.....I wish I could find an online article for you to read about these scammers!!!!

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2007, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Are you serious with that?

Im in The Bahamas, what you think they want with me all the way over there? (lol)

Its a scam, I have watched on TV how people get taken in by these carn artist.....

Like I was saying "nothing" is free, you got to play to win!!!!

p.s by you saying that I hope people dont take advantage of you.....I wish I could find an online article for you to read about these scammers!!!!

You're probably right, but I have to find out for myself.

Sure there are people being scammed all the time, but that doesen't mean everyone is bad.

That's like saying that you will never ever buy pizza again from a parlor, because you had a bad experience, getting overcharged for the pie, therefore you will never patronize any pizza parlor to avoid any possibilty of being over charged again.

Bahamas
        Member #31284
        January 27, 2006
        8962 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2007, 9:30 am - IP Logged

That's what I'm waiting for...a confirmation that my phone, age, sex, address is given to them and a reply will be sent, according to them, a certificate will then be issued for legitamacy.

If this was a scam, they wouldn't have replied so quickly, like the next day, and not even ask for private info.

Hold on hun, come on, these scammers are sitting by a computer waiting for people like you to respond back.....you think they dont know what scam they are playing..... there eyes are glued to the computer screen waiting for people like you to reply back...they are not new to this scam.

It seems like your mind is made up, be very careful hun!!!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
          Florence, Alabama
          United States
          Member #8658
          November 13, 2004
          1993 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2007, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I'd advise you to follow through. You could miss receiving money you thought wasn't there.

How can It hurt, as long as they don't ask you for private information, like account numbers from your bank. 

pacattack05, what's your email address??? I think I have a 1.9 million dollar lottery prize you haven't entered to email you that you won. I'm gonna  need a few personal information questions answered and a processing fee of 1000.00 USD so that I can send you your prize in the form of a offshore check in some other country's currency, lol....

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #50273
            March 3, 2007
            348 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2007, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Dude, your giving them ALL your personal info except your SSN.  Are you kidding???  Do you know the things they could do with that information???  Don't be surprised if in the future your credit suddenly goes bad or creditors start sending you bills for stuff you never purchased.

These people will sell your info to other con artists who actually can find out your SSN.  And when they do that, its over.  

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
              Member #9517
              December 10, 2004
              1279 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2007, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

It's as simple as this: Haven't bought any tickets? Then you haven't won anything.

Brooklyn
                United States
                Member #49932
                February 20, 2007
                1 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2007, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Why not tell them to take one million euros as processing fee from those two, and send me just one million euros, see what they're going to say.

Bahamas
                  Member #31284
                  January 27, 2006
                  8962 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2007, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

It's as simple as this: Haven't bought any tickets? Then you haven't won anything.

EXACTLY

Once you have purchased a ticket then

you can confirm if you have won or not

by looking on the lotto website

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Dude, your giving them ALL your personal info except your SSN.  Are you kidding???  Do you know the things they could do with that information???  Don't be surprised if in the future your credit suddenly goes bad or creditors start sending you bills for stuff you never purchased.

These people will sell your info to other con artists who actually can find out your SSN.  And when they do that, its over.  

Don't you people read prior posts before responding?

I already said I have not and will not give my personal bank info to anyone. Secondly, If they ask me for any amount of money upfront as a one time fee or whatever, I won't send them any. I'm just waiting to see how far I can go on with this, until they do ask for info or money. Then I'll know it's a scam.

They can't just bill me for purchases made by someone else If they don't have my credit card number, or my checking account number.

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7713 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Pac,sweetie, I'm kind of surprised at you about this. It sounds enticing but I know you're smart enough to not give out any personal information. What I can't fathom is why you think this "scam" is any different then any others? Just because it's maybe worded a little differently or something then you're used to,please don't be fooled. It's just another wolf in sheep's clothing. I'll be watching to see how far it goes, will be interesting anyway.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2007, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I want my mommy...Crying

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7713 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2007, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I want my mommy...Crying

Awww,it's okay packy! I guess it feels like we're ganging up on you but we just want you to be safe.........

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2007, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Awww,it's okay packy! I guess it feels like we're ganging up on you but we just want you to be safe.........

NO....My diapers need changing...LOL

Bahamas
                              Member #31284
                              January 27, 2006
                              8962 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2007, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes, were not ganging up on ya just wanting you to be safe!!!