Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

After months of pounding numbers calcu.....

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 10 years ago by hobber.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2007, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

calculating, adding, subtracting , closing my eyes and picking,  I have come to the conclusion my system totally --------------BITES!!!!------------------Patriot

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

calculating, adding, subtracting , closing my eyes and picking,  I have come to the conclusion my system totally --------------BITES!!!!------------------Patriot

Well okay then....but think how good you have become at working a calculator !Jester

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19815 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2007, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Isn't "closing your eyes and picking" similar to QPs? Jester

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2007, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Now jump ahead of yourself.

Did you try calculating standing on your head?

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Gurnee, Illinois
          United States
          Member #49731
          February 12, 2007
          917 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2007, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

It's refreshing to find someone who has espoused number analysis finally admitting that such a pursuit is aimless and pointless (and perhaps moneyless as well).  Come on over to the apparent dark side...QPs (or as one of my local IL store clerks says, "You want a Quicker Picker?).  I'll have "the QP" with all six winning numbers Alex for $36 million!  Welcome to the wonderful world of buying QPs and saving your sanity.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2007, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

It's refreshing to find someone who has espoused number analysis finally admitting that such a pursuit is aimless and pointless (and perhaps moneyless as well).  Come on over to the apparent dark side...QPs (or as one of my local IL store clerks says, "You want a Quicker Picker?).  I'll have "the QP" with all six winning numbers Alex for $36 million!  Welcome to the wonderful world of buying QPs and saving your sanity.

I believe that there is a code to be cracked, however, it will be out of reach to the mere mortal for a long time to come. I say this because the code is so complex and ever changing. I'm talking about hitting on a daily basis.

When someone finds the cure to the common cold, then maybe we'll have a fair shot, but until then, there are just way too many variables involved.

And I don't think we necessarily want a cure for the cold, because it actually helps to boost our immune system, but that's a another topic.

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
              Member #51269
              April 3, 2007
              529 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2007, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I believe that there is a code to be cracked, however, it will be out of reach to the mere mortal for a long time to come. I say this because the code is so complex and ever changing. I'm talking about hitting on a daily basis.

When someone finds the cure to the common cold, then maybe we'll have a fair shot, but until then, there are just way too many variables involved.

And I don't think we necessarily want a cure for the cold, because it actually helps to boost our immune system, but that's a another topic.

I know someone who hits the NUMBERS frequently, so I challenge that statement.  I will crack this code and show you otherwise.  I can win something on a daily basis, but I can't hit a jackpot on a daily basis.  That is beyond our reach.

On another note, considering how many people believe in phsychics, how come none of them ever ask the most obvious of questions:  What's tonights winnning lottery numbers? 

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2007, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I know someone who hits the NUMBERS frequently, so I challenge that statement.  I will crack this code and show you otherwise.  I can win something on a daily basis, but I can't hit a jackpot on a daily basis.  That is beyond our reach.

On another note, considering how many people believe in phsychics, how come none of them ever ask the most obvious of questions:  What's tonights winnning lottery numbers? 

Frequently and daily are two different things.

Also, I'm not talking boxed, which would be impressive nonetheless, but straight everyday.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2007, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

You can hit on a daily basis?

I highly doubt it.

Only if you play all 1000 possibilities...

Augusta, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #51133
                    March 29, 2007
                    241 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2007, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

When you say "frequently", exactly what interval are you talking about? I can hit several times a week on a cash 3, but unless I get straights or straight/boxes and offset my investment,  I would end up losing in the long run. I've heard of folks hitting one number for a straight with $10-20, but it is never mentioned how long and how much they spent to hit that. And I never hear from them again.

And there are trends or groupings in statistics and probability, but I doubt there is a "code" that would reveal a specific winning combination. There is analysis that may show where a trend is going or the most likely numbers to show up. Try and "predict" a Cash 3 lottery first. Only 1000:1 odds, only 10 numbers to choose from, and see how successful you become. Then work on larger groups such as Cash 4, 5 of 39, etc.

But first see if you can get a reliable system going for Cash 3 first. And you would not have to win all the time, just enough to  keep a positive cash balance. It is harder than it sounds on a long term basis.

United States
                      Member #51269
                      April 3, 2007
                      529 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2007, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Original Post by pacattack05

Frequently and daily are two different things.

Also, I'm not talking boxed, which would be impressive nonetheless, but straight everyday.

True.  Straight every day is improbable.

I highly doubt it.

Only if you play all 1000 possibilities…

Oh, contraire.  I think I can hit a prize every single day, playing less than $30.  It just wouldn't be cost-effective.

Original Post by cheesegrits 

When you say "frequently", exactly what interval are you talking about? I can hit several times a week on a cash 3, but unless I get straights or straight/boxes and offset my investment,  I would end up losing in the long run. I've heard of folks hitting one number for a straight with $10-20, but it is never mentioned how long and how much they spent to hit that. And I never hear from them again.

This is true.  My winnings would most likely not reimburse me, however, winning is winning.  You have to look at it like this: you’re going to play anyway.  You play to have fun.  Winning money is just icing on the cake.  But winning a prize, however small it may be, is the basic goal of the game.  And I win at least 1 prize every time I play.

By the way, I play the Take-5 and MM.

And there are trends or groupings in statistics and probability, but I doubt there is a "code" that would reveal a specific winning combination. There is analysis that may show where a trend is going or the most likely numbers to show up. Try and "predict" a Cash 3 lottery first. Only 1000:1 odds, only 10 numbers to choose from, and see how successful you become. Then work on larger groups such as Cash 4, 5 of 39, etc.

I don’t have a wheel for the Pick 3.  Furthermore, I’m not even sure if my charts will work for the Pick 3.  It will take some research.  For now, I’m focused on the Take-5.  Did you see my recent results with Experiment #1?  Correct if I'm wrong, but none of you here have those kinds of results, virtual or otherwise.

But first see if you can get a reliable system going for Cash 3 first. And you would not have to win all the time, just enough to  keep a positive cash balance. It is harder than it sounds on a long term basis.

We will see.Cool

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2007, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Oh, contraire.  I think I can hit a prize every single day, playing less than $30.  It just wouldn't be cost-effective.

First you say you can, and now you say you think you can.

Secondly, if you can hit everyday costing only 30 bucks, assuming you're playing in a non-parimutuel state, you would net 50 bucks. So how is it not cost-effective?

I could parlay those monies won into hundreds of thousands within a few months.....LOL

United States
                          Member #51269
                          April 3, 2007
                          529 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2007, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

First you say you can, and now you say you think you can.

Secondly, if you can hit everyday costing only 30 bucks, assuming you're playing in a non-parimutuel state, you would net 50 bucks. So how is it not cost-effective?

I could parlay those monies won into hundreds of thousands within a few months.....LOL

Saying I think I can is the same as saying I can.  You're dealing in semantics.  I put the word "think" there, because of the naysayers.  And you haven't read what I said.  I said hit a prize, not a jackpot.  The lowest prize in the Take-5 is a Free Replay.  You cannot "parlay" that into hundreds of thousands of dollars as you claim.No No

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2007, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Saying I think I can is the same as saying I can.  You're dealing in semantics.  I put the word "think" there, because of the naysayers.  And you haven't read what I said.  I said hit a prize, not a jackpot.  The lowest prize in the Take-5 is a Free Replay.  You cannot "parlay" that into hundreds of thousands of dollars as you claim.No No

I highly doubt it.

Only if you play all 1000 possibilities…

My response was to the line above. You took my post and replied with.."Oh, contraire. I think I can hit a prize every single day..and so on....

In context to my quote which implies the p-3, considering I said play all 1000 possibilities, then you say" I think I can hit a prize". So I was thinking box hits in the p-3, not jackpot games.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19815 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

There are lots of lottery games with overall odds of winning a prize of 1:10, so if you're willing to buy 30 chances each time, you will probably win at least one prize($1 or a free ticket) every time.  Ohio Rolling Cash5 and West Virgina Cash25 are just two of such games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking