Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

After months of pounding numbers calcu.....

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 10 years ago by hobber.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Indiana
United States
Member #40539
June 3, 2006
11 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2007, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Well I never used to win anything playing the lotto. I've read a few ebooks on lotto strategie and let me tell is you, most of it is total crap. However, I do believe since i've narrowed down the odds i have been almost winning my money back that i spent on the tickets. I've been hitting 3 of 6 numbers 4 draws in a row.

All i did balance my picks out between odds/even high/low hot/cold, and my own gut feeling. I've come incrediably close to the jackpot only 1 or 2 digits off on the 3 numbers i missed. Granted this isn't horseshoes but i did notice a huge difference in my winnings though small between my system, and quick picks. 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2007, 5:12 am - IP Logged

Codman another thing is you gotta go with your gut and not sweat the details too much. LOL jarasan

Gone fishin' today, wish us luck! Even the fish can be elusive!

United States
      Member #10438
      January 13, 2005
      431 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2007, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Codman another thing is you gotta go with your gut and not sweat the details too much. LOL jarasan

Gone fishin' today, wish us luck! Even the fish can be elusive!

elusive??  the fish are gone 

1.codfish wiped out by huge trawlers

2.hardly a handful of giant tuna  luckily plenty of 100 pounders around

3.pollack,haddock,monkfisk,wolfish,cusk all wiped out

4.and worse of all is all the spots((bumps wrecks rocks)) got ruined by big steel scollopers smashin the bottom

......................................No Pity! but  I can still garetee you a tuna come june  or striper  Wink  homepage:)

Augusta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #51133
        March 29, 2007
        241 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2007, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Some of the inshore fish like sea trout, flounder are holding their own because the states and feds can control the harvest. It's the poor schooling fish in the deep water that have no protection that are being cleared for their protein. Even sharks are becoming scarce.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5583 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2007, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Some of the inshore fish like sea trout, flounder are holding their own because the states and feds can control the harvest. It's the poor schooling fish in the deep water that have no protection that are being cleared for their protein. Even sharks are becoming scarce.

Here is the report for our outing last Sunday, 2 keepers, 33" and 35" stripers (rockfish), we trolled in the Chesapake Bay.  In Md. we are very cognizant of the fish populations and follow the DNR rules to the letter.  The striper populations seem to be a lot better.  The problem is exactly what you say, out in deep water, and fishing regulations vary from state to state.  There should be WorldWide moratorium on fishing for several years, because it is countries like Spain, Japan, Sweden, Tobago etc. the list is huge they are the ones destroying the fish in the ocean, the US has throttled back and is actually having some species rebounding. I think this is a subject Al Gore should get involved with because there is no argument whether or not it is happening and who is responsible.  jarasanUS Flag

Rochester, NY
            United States
            Member #49960
            February 21, 2007
            7 Posts
            Posted: April 28, 2007, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Well I never used to win anything playing the lotto. I've read a few ebooks on lotto strategie and let me tell is you, most of it is total crap. However, I do believe since i've narrowed down the odds i have been almost winning my money back that i spent on the tickets. I've been hitting 3 of 6 numbers 4 draws in a row.

All i did balance my picks out between odds/even high/low hot/cold, and my own gut feeling. I've come incrediably close to the jackpot only 1 or 2 digits off on the 3 numbers i missed. Granted this isn't horseshoes but i did notice a huge difference in my winnings though small between my system, and quick picks. 

Actually I sort of play the same way. After years of qp's and circling enough for a free play's though I didn't spend very much, I decided to look into it. I've read up, played the wheels and surprisingly did better than QP's. And it was exciting to see I could pick some numbers. The trouble with wheels is.. you have to get the numbers in the wheel to begin with. So I did this, put my data spread sheets to real work.

1. I use excel and VBA programming. Because I don't want to sit around for hours looking at sheets calculating. Though to set up it does take a few weeks or even months. So to begin you must set aside a few hours a night a couple days a week.

2. Start recording the previous games, any site will show the last 100 games for the games you play, even the state sites (which are best for cutting and pasting the results to Excel) at least NY. This is important because its always better to see if how your calculating something is resulting on previous (Actual draws) then getting depressed after a real draw :). 

3. I use color, thats right color. It just helps me look at the previous results better. I group the results in 7 groups now. For example 1 group of results is plain results 1-10 one color, etc.etc. It's just easier for me to see trends that way. Try it, see if it helps a tad.

4. Yes and as above, I balance every game E/O, H/L, H/C and some new ones that work well. Though I have to laugh at NY lotto last week comming in all odd (All 6). That pushed the jackpot up another notch.

So I made it a hobby, some go bowling a couple hours a night per week. And I try one of the statistical calculations with the data i've collected to see if it helps or hinders me. So don't get frustrated, make it a hobby. Like lately I've focused on the mega ball itself, and out of 8 draws I've hit it three times. And no, the other numbers were not in correct order, but the next 6 weeks of playing are free :).

Someday............ Hopefully....