Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

As technology and software progress....

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

will it make lotteries obselete???

Yes--within 5 years [ 2 ]  [4.44%]
Yes--within 10 years [ 1 ]  [2.22%]
Yes--within 20 years [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes--within 30 years [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes--within 40 years [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes--within 50 years [ 1 ]  [2.22%]
Yes--50 years or above from now [ 2 ]  [4.44%]
Nope,never happen [ 39 ]  [86.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 45 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
lacie's avatar - radar
jacksonville, fl.
United States
Member #19655
August 3, 2005
133 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2007, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

When ya'all brought up that fella Bob Brown, I had never heard of him, his paintings or this secret code hidden in his paintings.

I started to do a little research on this and eventually found copies of his paintings on a very, very secret website that at this time I cannot pass on to any of you because I could be arrested for even going into this area, and I'm sure you don't what to go there  and take the chance of also going to the Graybar Hotel. So will let this be for the moment.

I found out that the people who owned this site had been working on this "CODE" for years and years with no progress being made at all. they had brought in all kinds of experts and no luck. I asked if I could have a go at it and they said yes.

They even  flew, In their own private jet, to Jacksonville and gave me 2 blown up paintings that had so much clarity they looked real. I was so amazed.

Of course I went to work At once using every type of math equation that I had learned in my life. My mind was a wreck from this intense prassure to produce something about this "CODE". brain cells were blowing out so fast that I thougt I would never finish my work.

Then at last something started to form within the painting it was like it came from within itself, It started forming Ghostly letters all by itself, I was shocked, I said this could not be happening, I must be losing my mind. Yet it was true.

The first part of the "CODE" had been cracked, as follows.

Hello my name is Bob Brown and

"I'VE GOT A SECRET"BS

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2007, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

When ya'all brought up that fella Bob Brown, I had never heard of him, his paintings or this secret code hidden in his paintings.

I started to do a little research on this and eventually found copies of his paintings on a very, very secret website that at this time I cannot pass on to any of you because I could be arrested for even going into this area, and I'm sure you don't what to go there  and take the chance of also going to the Graybar Hotel. So will let this be for the moment.

I found out that the people who owned this site had been working on this "CODE" for years and years with no progress being made at all. they had brought in all kinds of experts and no luck. I asked if I could have a go at it and they said yes.

They even  flew, In their own private jet, to Jacksonville and gave me 2 blown up paintings that had so much clarity they looked real. I was so amazed.

Of course I went to work At once using every type of math equation that I had learned in my life. My mind was a wreck from this intense prassure to produce something about this "CODE". brain cells were blowing out so fast that I thougt I would never finish my work.

Then at last something started to form within the painting it was like it came from within itself, It started forming Ghostly letters all by itself, I was shocked, I said this could not be happening, I must be losing my mind. Yet it was true.

The first part of the "CODE" had been cracked, as follows.

Hello my name is Bob Brown and

"I'VE GOT A SECRET"BS

Which part is BS? The actual story, or the trouble you went through just to get that final message?...LOL

lacie's avatar - radar
      jacksonville, fl.
      United States
      Member #19655
      August 3, 2005
      133 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2007, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

I think the story is true and I just wanted to have a little fun with it.

lacie's avatar - radar
        jacksonville, fl.
        United States
        Member #19655
        August 3, 2005
        133 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2007, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

The "BS" was my way of conveying what my story was and not Bob Brown's

NASHVILLE, TENN
          United States
          Member #33372
          February 20, 2006
          1044 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2007, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Here in Tennessee the P5 game machine is loaded by hand.  There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to the position of the balls while being loaded.  This in and of itself is more than enough randomness to preclude any computer program from determining the outcome of the next draw.

I have not seen how other states load their machines but if they set their machines up by loading the balls randomly then there will be no way to determine the future outcome.  I don't care what kind of computer you have or will have;  I don't care how good your program is or will be.  Unless you know this one factor (what position each ball occupies before being dumped into the hopper ) no computer will be able to help you. 

We must find a way to circumvent this obstacle; make it such that no matter who or what or how the machine is loaded, we can find the winning combination.  Figure that one out and millions if not billions await you.

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2007, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Here in Tennessee the P5 game machine is loaded by hand.  There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to the position of the balls while being loaded.  This in and of itself is more than enough randomness to preclude any computer program from determining the outcome of the next draw.

I have not seen how other states load their machines but if they set their machines up by loading the balls randomly then there will be no way to determine the future outcome.  I don't care what kind of computer you have or will have;  I don't care how good your program is or will be.  Unless you know this one factor (what position each ball occupies before being dumped into the hopper ) no computer will be able to help you. 

We must find a way to circumvent this obstacle; make it such that no matter who or what or how the machine is loaded, we can find the winning combination.  Figure that one out and millions if not billions await you.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2007, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

The "BS" was my way of conveying what my story was and not Bob Brown's

Forget Bob...lets just get jiggy wit it....

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3112 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2007, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Bob, most of the world population growth was never in the United States. However, our country has been affected much more by immigration over the past 2 decades than anywhere else.  Then the immigrants have lots of children and they automatically become American citizens.  In the last 15 to 20 years immigrants and their children account for more than half of the U.S. population growth.  Recent studies show that the past couple of censuses were way off.

BTW, this isn't a political or personal judgment - just a fact.

I wasn't ignoring immigration, there's only so much you can say in a couple of lines without going off topic.  What keeps this place sane as it is, is Todd insisting we are here to discuss lotto because it's too easy to go off the track into everything else that bothers us. 

I'd love to talk about stuff like our government totally betraying us from Katrina to allowing chickens to be shipped to China for processing and then shipped back to the U.S. to be sold. Is that nuts or what?  Between land inflation, taxes, insurance and Florida wanting to eliminate Save Our Homes it is clear the state plans to force out all the people living in what's left of our affordable housing so developers can build more macmansions.  If it were legal for developers to bulldoze us right into the ground with our houses, I'm sure they would yet people still can't figure out who the villians are around here!

Funny thing, forgot to run my lottery numbers so I bought three QP's and got two 3# wins in the Florida 6/53, go figure.  BobP

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31533 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2007, 2:28 am - IP Logged

painting at lottomillions.com

love to nibble those micey feet.

NY
                    United States
                    Member #23835
                    October 16, 2005
                    3502 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2007, 2:41 am - IP Logged

Bob, most of the world population growth was never in the United States. However, our country has been affected much more by immigration over the past 2 decades than anywhere else.  Then the immigrants have lots of children and they automatically become American citizens.  In the last 15 to 20 years immigrants and their children account for more than half of the U.S. population growth.  Recent studies show that the past couple of censuses were way off.

BTW, this isn't a political or personal judgment - just a fact.

The population of both North and South America was first affected by immigration when the first immigrants walked here by way of theBering land bridge. Immigration dropped off quite a bit for the next 20 or 25 thousand years, but it's been consistently high since Europeans started sailing west about 500 years ago. Where the immigrants come from has changed over time, but as a general rule the people who got here earlier have always been a bit annoyed when more people arrive after them.

NY
                      United States
                      Member #23835
                      October 16, 2005
                      3502 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2007, 2:52 am - IP Logged

The first ball into the machine will be the first ball into the machine no matter what number is printed on it. If you had enough data you would calculate whether it was the first, 2nd, 3rd, etc ball that would pop up first, and so on. You would then use that information and the loading order to determine the numbers that would be drawn.The machine picks balls, not numbers. The numbers are merely a simple way to identify the balls.

The order in which the balls are put in the machine isn't any more complicated to deal with than any of the other variables. The difficulty in calculating the results comes from not having the data ahead of time far more than from the difficulty in processing the data. Knowing what order the balls are to be loaded in is meaningless when you don't know the speed of the machine, how long the balls will mix, the density of the air and the air pressure, how the machine is tilted, and on and on and on.

United States
                        Member #52160
                        May 13, 2007
                        77 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2007, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

they would change the machine.in NY in mid eighties the 3 digit machine was somewhat predictable.i used to find a pattern to get 2 numbers to wheel.did not make me rich but it was bucks in my pocket.i had heard and then read in the paper that some wall street guys were playing 30-50 straight numbers a night and were hitting.NY changed the machine and i did not know it and lost my little bankroll.when NY went to 2 a day drawings things changed.same machine but some patterns went.the consecutive numbers has become very consistent in the drawings.its strange but you will see anumber stone cold in one of the sessions and be hot in the other

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: May 29, 2007, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

The order in which the balls are put in the machine isn't any more complicated to deal with than any of the other variables. The difficulty in calculating the results comes from not having the data ahead of time far more than from the difficulty in processing the data. Knowing what order the balls are to be loaded in is meaningless when you don't know the speed of the machine, how long the balls will mix, the density of the air and the air pressure, how the machine is tilted, and on and on and on.

I agree that knowing only the location of the numbered balls before being dumped into the hopper is NOT the only criteria.  This knowledge is only the beginning.  Next would come tracking the loaded position against the drawn balls.  Is there a correlation?  Is there a pattern?  Today, there is no way to know.

If I were a lotto official, I would be tracking the loaded position versus the drawn numbers if for no other reason than to assure myself there is no correlation.  If I were to find a correlation (such as the ball in the third row, fifth from the left , always popped up,) I would alert the manufacturer so he could make the required adjustments. 

Right now I am assuming someone in authority did a test like this and knows that the loaded position has no relationship to what eventually pops out.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5142 Posts
                            Posted: May 30, 2007, 3:14 am - IP Logged

VOTED................NOPE.................."it will never HAPPEN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but,.....................DO.....................any of u remember about a GROUP

PSYKOMO said, was .....................putting old computer's together in

a GROUP of thousand'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss???

The building is NOW......................FULLY>>>>AIR>>>>CONDITONED!

LOL

PSYKOMO

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #46493
                              September 11, 2006
                              4177 Posts
                              Posted: May 30, 2007, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

IMHO, there is no code, never will be, and the lotteries will never be beaten by a program someone has written.  The games are meant to be random, and you can't beat random.

Keep it simple