Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why do people try to justify their desire to win the Lottery?

Topic closed. 82 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mountainman.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31337 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2007, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Talk is cheap and that's probably why so many talk about giving away what they don't have or they have little chance of ever owning.  Besides, it's a cheap way to display their generous and charitable nature.  They may even think that others who have what they want should be giving it away to them. 

I avoid such worthless talk even when I'm buying my lottery tickets and the clerks who don't even know my name ask if I'm going to remember them if I win big by answering "NO".  As I see it winning a lottery or earning extra money is not about taking care of others or the community, it's about taking care of yourself and sharing what you have with others is a choice not an obligation, paying taxes that support the community is an obligation. 

Right on!!

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
    Florence, Alabama
    United States
    Member #8658
    November 13, 2004
    1993 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2007, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Talk is cheap and that's probably why so many talk about giving away what they don't have or they have little chance of ever owning.  Besides, it's a cheap way to display their generous and charitable nature.  They may even think that others who have what they want should be giving it away to them. 

I avoid such worthless talk even when I'm buying my lottery tickets and the clerks who don't even know my name ask if I'm going to remember them if I win big by answering "NO".  As I see it winning a lottery or earning extra money is not about taking care of others or the community, it's about taking care of yourself and sharing what you have with others is a choice not an obligation, paying taxes that support the community is an obligation. 

I Agree!

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4523 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Excellent question posted by the originator!

I side with the philosophy- Teach a man how to fish , and he'll eat for life.

So learning a skill or just being able to read & write is worthy of donating to.

Tithing is a personal choice. Im just not a person to fall into that thought pattern.

Most folks who win jackpots do have guilt about having TOO much, so figure they can buy there guilt off by sharing. In my book its theirs. They dont *NEED* to give to anyone or anything. 

One can DONATE without it being a dollar amount. Ask any of us who donate our time and skills to a cause we feel strongly about. Then ask yourself , how much is your time worth? 

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2007, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Excellent question posted by the originator!

I side with the philosophy- Teach a man how to fish , and he'll eat for life.

So learning a skill or just being able to read & write is worthy of donating to.

Tithing is a personal choice. Im just not a person to fall into that thought pattern.

Most folks who win jackpots do have guilt about having TOO much, so figure they can buy there guilt off by sharing. In my book its theirs. They dont *NEED* to give to anyone or anything. 

One can DONATE without it being a dollar amount. Ask any of us who donate our time and skills to a cause we feel strongly about. Then ask yourself , how much is your time worth? 

Good answer.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Brazil
          Member #51781
          April 24, 2007
          384 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2007, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Maybe because the (weird) belief that the Universe will conspire .

People 'know', like asking for the Universal Knowledge (a Omega Point  knowledge) , like the Death spirit would know when someone will probably die. There is even some naturalists that will ask for help from the Moon deity or even Mercury , sure that Natural forces would influence the falling of the real balls ...

Ok, tapping into the Forces of Destiny or the Natural Forces could sound  a little unreliable for some persons , if this work or not would be better suitable for the Mystical Forum!!!

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I believe it's just human nature to want to give. And if you have an excessive amount of money, it would make you want to give more. ( I assume?)

When we donate a can of soup, say, to a church food closet, we never get to see who gets that soup. However, if you had millions of dollars, you could open your OWN soup kitchen and SEE the people you are feeding, how wonderful would that be? Of course you could always volunteer and see it now, without any money, but when it's your own doing, I can't imagine the swell in your heart knowing that you provided that for the less fortunate!  Lovies 

Immediate family is one thing, of course you want your OWN family to be taken care of, but after that is done I can't fathom anyone keeping all of that to themselves.   

Words of wisdom, beauty, and a universal law, yeah! the law of reciprocity. So true and fullfilling.

If I had a choice between a trillion bucks tax free, or relieving most of the hunger and mayhem, like in Africa, N. Korea, and everywhere else, I'd choose the latter. Not for any recognition, but I just hate to see people suffering. It's not that difficult my friends. Such hardened hearts. Watch "Animal Cops"....LOL

" A beam of light will fill your head, and you'll remember what's been said, by all the good men this world's ever known"

The Moody Blues, 

lottolaughs,,,,,

If everyone on this planet were like you, we wouldn't have half the problems. You are what I call a kindred spirit. A gentle warrior. I like that. I gotta patent that one if it aint taken yet...LOL

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31337 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Words of wisdom, beauty, and a universal law, yeah! the law of reciprocity. So true and fullfilling.

If I had a choice between a trillion bucks tax free, or relieving most of the hunger and mayhem, like in Africa, N. Korea, and everywhere else, I'd choose the latter. Not for any recognition, but I just hate to see people suffering. It's not that difficult my friends. Such hardened hearts. Watch "Animal Cops"....LOL

" A beam of light will fill your head, and you'll remember what's been said, by all the good men this world's ever known"

The Moody Blues, 

lottolaughs,,,,,

If everyone on this planet were like you, we wouldn't have half the problems. You are what I call a kindred spirit. A gentle warrior. I like that. I gotta patent that one if it aint taken yet...LOL

Yes.  She is. Blue Angel

Westerose
                Canada
                Member #52915
                June 15, 2007
                189 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2007, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Manzplan said: "Is it that some people have guilt about playing the lottery or winning the lottery? Is this why they focus so much on donating to charities with winnings? I seriously don't get the logic in all of this."

I would give to charity because the bible says "charity covereth many sins" and "God loves a cheerful giver" and "of all loves, charity is the purest." I would also pay tithes to my church because that blesses the money I have won one hundred fold. God promises that. If you don't want to give to the charities, then don't. But "as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord." I am not trying to give a sermon here, but you asked for understanding into why people would give to charities and this is my reason. Think about it, why do people go down to the homeless shelter and help serve food? Why? Because it makes them feel better about the world we live in just knowing they helped at least a little bit.

lol The Bible also says not to gamble. The Lottery is a form of gambling last time I checked.

If I give to charities or volunteer my time to charities that is a seperate matter than what I am talking about. Personally I don't need to win The Lottery to do such things. My desire to win the lottery is pruely a selfish one and I admit that.

I would continue the things I do now in regards to charities and good causes. What that involvement is or if it even exists is my secret and will remain so after a major lottery win. My personal beliefs are that donations to charity done with much public exsposure as less valid than those done in secret.

And if you are talking about The Bible then I might point you in the direction of the story of The Widow who gave all she had.

Now then we come to a man like Jack Whitiker (SP?) who when he won everyone was raving about how great he was because he was going to give to Charities and Churches.  Well he did to the tune of over 40 Million dollars to 3 churches and he also formed a foundation to dish out money to needy people.    The man was wealthy before his lottery win now he's not doing so well and people are ridiculing him because he p*ssed away 110 Million dollars.  Some of those charities and churches are suing him because he can't live up to what he promised them. Which I find criminal on their part since he already gave out 40 Million to the 3 churches who are suing him.

My advice to Lottery winners would be wait at least 10 years to donate to charities or set something up for after you die. However waiting 10 years then you will have gained my cash flow and more saavy with money that you won't end up on the skids again like say David Edwards who again was an instant star lottery winner because of giving off the bat over 900,000 to charities and such and giving "less fortunate" waitresses 1000 dollar tips regularly. But now people view him as an idiot who spent too much on toys and he did. But don't forget that he gave ALOT of money to charity. He also had a hard time dealing with not being able to help others because he didn't have an unlimited bank account. I think that is partly why he difted back into drugs and alcahol so badly.

My point is if people have this attitude that they are gonna use Lottery money to make the world a better place by donating to charity they shouldn't play they should use the lottery money and their time now to donate to or help out charities. Also if you make a big deal about donating to charities and such then it's value as a karma thing, a covering of sins thing, any type of spiritual thing is negated right there.

Westerose
                  Canada
                  Member #52915
                  June 15, 2007
                  189 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2007, 2:25 am - IP Logged

I believe it's just human nature to want to give. And if you have an excessive amount of money, it would make you want to give more. ( I assume?)

When we donate a can of soup, say, to a church food closet, we never get to see who gets that soup. However, if you had millions of dollars, you could open your OWN soup kitchen and SEE the people you are feeding, how wonderful would that be? Of course you could always volunteer and see it now, without any money, but when it's your own doing, I can't imagine the swell in your heart knowing that you provided that for the less fortunate!  Lovies 

Immediate family is one thing, of course you want your OWN family to be taken care of, but after that is done I can't fathom anyone keeping all of that to themselves.   

you know you can do that without winning the lottery. It's easy enough to start such a thing. You can give food to people in need without a lottery win.  It's really easy in fact. You can take a bus downtown or your car find some street people and feed them. It's really easy to do.

Or say if a family has a problem such as a fire.... you can as a part of the surrounding community provide them with food and clothing in their time of need.

You can donate or volunteer time to the SPCA to help animals without a lottery win.

I take the stance that I will not donate to charites after winning the lottery. Others I know personally as in real life take that stance that they would all of a sudden start donating to charities after winning the lottery. However the actual past meaning what has actually been done by me and by these others doesn't reflect this.  Yes I know people who've never donated a dime or any time to charities who claim they would donate so much if they won the lottery. I don't believe them.

I can donate money and time to charities now. What I can't do now is create jobs and services that are needed. The Lottery would allow me to do that. I can donate money and time to charities now. What I can't do is buy up more land to keep natural around my property that I don't want being abused by oil men or tourists. Winning the lottery would allow me to do that.

That's my dream winning enough to buy up about 5 sections of land around my current property to ensure it's not built on as it's a unique merging of ecosystems that doesn't exist anywhere else in the world. Around a lake that has been owned by a few large land owners who have fought to keep it natural. However most of them are getting old or about to die.  Other is having enough money to create certian companies that make somethings that I personally feel are needed in the world.

Still does that make me a good person cos I want to own this land to save it from exploitation? Should I win the lottery over others because I have this vision? It's still a selfish desire simply because I want to be the one who has control of this land.

Even if someone wants to win and just live a Rock and Roll lifestyle of excess their dream is just as valid as mine or anyone elses.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                    nashville
                    United States
                    Member #49896
                    February 18, 2007
                    1181 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2007, 3:12 am - IP Logged

lol The Bible also says not to gamble. The Lottery is a form of gambling last time I checked.

If I give to charities or volunteer my time to charities that is a seperate matter than what I am talking about. Personally I don't need to win The Lottery to do such things. My desire to win the lottery is pruely a selfish one and I admit that.

I would continue the things I do now in regards to charities and good causes. What that involvement is or if it even exists is my secret and will remain so after a major lottery win. My personal beliefs are that donations to charity done with much public exsposure as less valid than those done in secret.

And if you are talking about The Bible then I might point you in the direction of the story of The Widow who gave all she had.

Now then we come to a man like Jack Whitiker (SP?) who when he won everyone was raving about how great he was because he was going to give to Charities and Churches.  Well he did to the tune of over 40 Million dollars to 3 churches and he also formed a foundation to dish out money to needy people.    The man was wealthy before his lottery win now he's not doing so well and people are ridiculing him because he p*ssed away 110 Million dollars.  Some of those charities and churches are suing him because he can't live up to what he promised them. Which I find criminal on their part since he already gave out 40 Million to the 3 churches who are suing him.

My advice to Lottery winners would be wait at least 10 years to donate to charities or set something up for after you die. However waiting 10 years then you will have gained my cash flow and more saavy with money that you won't end up on the skids again like say David Edwards who again was an instant star lottery winner because of giving off the bat over 900,000 to charities and such and giving "less fortunate" waitresses 1000 dollar tips regularly. But now people view him as an idiot who spent too much on toys and he did. But don't forget that he gave ALOT of money to charity. He also had a hard time dealing with not being able to help others because he didn't have an unlimited bank account. I think that is partly why he difted back into drugs and alcahol so badly.

My point is if people have this attitude that they are gonna use Lottery money to make the world a better place by donating to charity they shouldn't play they should use the lottery money and their time now to donate to or help out charities. Also if you make a big deal about donating to charities and such then it's value as a karma thing, a covering of sins thing, any type of spiritual thing is negated right there.

where in the bible does it say not to gamble manzplan? i hear people saying alot of things that they have never actually read in the bible they just heard other people say it but if you find it let me know where it is because I have not seen it.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2007, 3:21 am - IP Logged

,i don't feel as if i would have to justify and as long as me,my family and my animals are happy with my winnings then so am i!

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31337 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2007, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Like that kitty.

Westerose
                          Canada
                          Member #52915
                          June 15, 2007
                          189 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2007, 3:32 am - IP Logged

where in the bible does it say not to gamble manzplan? i hear people saying alot of things that they have never actually read in the bible they just heard other people say it but if you find it let me know where it is because I have not seen it.

You might want to try 2nd Timothy Chapter 3 for a start and use a concordence so you can understand some of the Greek words in it.  If that doesn't convince you then try reading the entire thing again. Ummm Also have a gander at these

A.  They bring poverty, not wealth.

Prov 28:22 (cp. Prov 22:16)
                                        "He that hastens to be rich hath
                                        an evil eye, and considers not 
                                        that poverty shall come upon him."

B.  The divinely established means of "getting ahead" is by work.

Gen 2:15; 3:19
                                        Exo 20:9
                                        2 Thes 3:10, 11
                                        Eph 4:28
                                        Prov 6:6; 12:11; 20:4

II. The greed (covetousness) that motivates individuals to gamble is sin.

Ex 20:17
                                    Prov 11:28; 15:16; 23:4-5
                                    Gal 5:21
                                    Eph 5:3-5
                                    Phil 4:11-13
                                    Col 3:5
                                    1 Tim 6:6-11, 17-19

III.  Gambling is destructive.

A. Spiritually. It affects our walk with God.

1.  It indicates a lack of trust in God's ability to provide.

Mat 6:25-34
                                      Luke 12:15
                                      Heb 13:5
                                      1 Tim 6:6-9

2.  True riches are spiritual and eternal.

Phil 4:19 "riches in glory in Christ" 
                                        Jas 2:5 "rich in faith"
                                      1 Tim 6:18 "rich in good deeds"
                                       Eph 2:4 "rich in mercy"

3.  We should look to God as our Source of supply: 

Phil 4:19
                                        Eph 3:20

4.  Gambling expressly denies God's sovereignty and care.

Mat 10:30
                                        Prov 3:5-6)

5.  A form of covetousness, gambling violates the tenth commandment.

Exo 20:17

6.  Christians are called to a walk of holiness (separation from the world).

Eph 5:3 
                                        1 Thes 5:22 

7.  Gambling destroys contentment.

I Tim. 6:6, 10
                                        Col. 3:2
                                        Jn 6:27
                                        Matt. 16:26

B.  Societally. Gambling destroys families and communities. 

1.  Gambling robs money from the family, for which parents have a responsibility to provide.

2 Cor 12:14
                                        2 Thes 3:12
                                        1 Tim 5:9
                                        Prov 15:27

2.  Gambling distorts our love for our neighbor, exploiting the most vulnerable members of society: the poor.

Phil 2:3-4
                                        Zech 7:9-10

3.  Gambling is a bad example to others. 

1 Corin 10:31-33

4.  Gambling encourages stealing, which increases court costs; stresses out marital relationships by burdening finances ("He who is greedy for gain troubles his own house..." Prov 15:27); and forces reliance upon public assistance, bankruptcy, etc.

C.  Personally. Gambling is self-destructive. 

1.  Gambling destroys our work ethic.

2.  Gambling is rooted in greed, the love and craving for money, which is "the root of all evil."

Mat 6:31
                                          1 Tim 6:10

3.  Gambling is addicting. God wants us to be free!

Rom 8:21
                                          2 Corin 3:17
                                          Gal 5:1, 13
                                          1 Pet 2:16
                                          2 Pet 2:19

Although the word "gambling" does not appear in the Bible, the practice is clearly condemned in numerous passages of scripture. Gambling is based on the evil desire to get money or goods which belong to someone else without giving fair value in exchange. The Bible calls this sin "covetousness" and makes it clear that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God (Romans 1:28-32).

It helps when you actually understand the meaning of the words in the "holy" book of your own religion. :)

oh here's some more.

1 Timothy 6:9-10But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.   For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
                          Luke 12:15And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
                          Mark 7:20-23And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
                          Ephesians 5:3But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
                          Colossians 3:5Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
                          Hebrews 13:5Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Anyway for times sake I just cut and pasted these from some Christian sites....

Since I am not a Christian nor hold those beliefs I can gamble all I want.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                            nashville
                            United States
                            Member #49896
                            February 18, 2007
                            1181 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2007, 3:38 am - IP Logged

You might want to try 2nd Timothy Chapter 3 for a start and use a concordence so you can understand some of the Greek words in it.  If that doesn't convince you then try reading the entire thing again. Ummm Also have a gander at these

A.  They bring poverty, not wealth.

Prov 28:22 (cp. Prov 22:16)
                                          "He that hastens to be rich hath
                                          an evil eye, and considers not 
                                          that poverty shall come upon him."

B.  The divinely established means of "getting ahead" is by work.

II. The greed (covetousness) that motivates individuals to gamble is sin.

Ex 20:17
                                      Prov 11:28; 15:16; 23:4-5
                                      Gal 5:21
                                      Eph 5:3-5
                                      Phil 4:11-13
                                      Col 3:5
                                      1 Tim 6:6-11, 17-19

III.  Gambling is destructive.

A. Spiritually. It affects our walk with God.

1.  It indicates a lack of trust in God's ability to provide.

Mat 6:25-34
                                        Luke 12:15
                                        Heb 13:5
                                        1 Tim 6:6-9

2.  True riches are spiritual and eternal.

Phil 4:19 "riches in glory in Christ" 
                                          Jas 2:5 "rich in faith"
                                        1 Tim 6:18 "rich in good deeds"
                                         Eph 2:4 "rich in mercy"

3.  We should look to God as our Source of supply: 

Phil 4:19
                                          Eph 3:20

4.  Gambling expressly denies God's sovereignty and care.

Mat 10:30
                                          Prov 3:5-6)

5.  A form of covetousness, gambling violates the tenth commandment.

Exo 20:17

6.  Christians are called to a walk of holiness (separation from the world).

Eph 5:3 
                                          1 Thes 5:22 

7.  Gambling destroys contentment.

I Tim. 6:6, 10
                                          Col. 3:2
                                          Jn 6:27
                                          Matt. 16:26

B.  Societally. Gambling destroys families and communities. 

1.  Gambling robs money from the family, for which parents have a responsibility to provide.

2 Cor 12:14
                                          2 Thes 3:12
                                          1 Tim 5:9
                                          Prov 15:27

2.  Gambling distorts our love for our neighbor, exploiting the most vulnerable members of society: the poor.

Phil 2:3-4
                                          Zech 7:9-10

3.  Gambling is a bad example to others. 

1 Corin 10:31-33

4.  Gambling encourages stealing, which increases court costs; stresses out marital relationships by burdening finances ("He who is greedy for gain troubles his own house..." Prov 15:27); and forces reliance upon public assistance, bankruptcy, etc.

C.  Personally. Gambling is self-destructive. 

1.  Gambling destroys our work ethic.

2.  Gambling is rooted in greed, the love and craving for money, which is "the root of all evil."

Mat 6:31
                                            1 Tim 6:10

3.  Gambling is addicting. God wants us to be free!

Rom 8:21
                                            2 Corin 3:17
                                            Gal 5:1, 13
                                            1 Pet 2:16
                                            2 Pet 2:19

Although the word "gambling" does not appear in the Bible, the practice is clearly condemned in numerous passages of scripture. Gambling is based on the evil desire to get money or goods which belong to someone else without giving fair value in exchange. The Bible calls this sin "covetousness" and makes it clear that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God (Romans 1:28-32).

It helps when you actually understand the meaning of the words in the "holy" book of your own religion. :)

oh here's some more.

1 Timothy 6:9-10But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition.   For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
                            Luke 12:15And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses."
                            Mark 7:20-23And He said, "What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man."
                            Ephesians 5:3But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints;
                            Colossians 3:5Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
                            Hebrews 13:5Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Anyway for times sake I just cut and pasted these from some Christian sites....

Since I am not a Christian nor hold those beliefs I can gamble all I want.

you can cut and paste as much as you want manzplan but the word "gambling" isnt in the bible and you are just trying to pick a fight with people because you admit that you are not a Christian so why would you use the bible as your talking point. lottolaughs had a great response to your negativity about lottery winners who say they are Christians and will donate to charity and you decided to contradict yourself by telling her that the bible says gambling is wrong and the bible doesnt say anything about gambling. you can start a business and if you become a millionaire in a short amount of time that doesnt make you a bad Christian because you hastened to your wealth. you tried to use the bible and then you tried to use "karma" you will say anything to try to discourage people from playing the lottery and saying they will donate to charity. they are talking about doing positive things and most have admitted they already do positive things so why do you want to put a negative spin on it? when you win the lottery you keep doing whatever you want and they will do whatever they want to do with their money. they are not saying they are better than you and you werent specific about what you did for 12 years but that is great that you did whatever good deeds those were so no one is putting a negative spin on what you did so i dont understand why you choose to be so negative when other people say they are also doing positive things and saying they will continue to do them after winning the lottery...

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2007, 3:48 am - IP Logged

Like that kitty.

thanks! 

i knew you'd see him,thought it was cute so i put the kitty in my post.