Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Syndicate

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Yukio.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Laval
Canada
Member #54307
August 13, 2007
5 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2007, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Come-on Calvin, give us here on Lottery Post more credit than you are, huh! All of us here at lottery post are not suckers! Besides Calvin, if you are 59 yrs old and spell as bad as you do, that doesn't say much about the quality of the education you received while growing up! I have to say that in it's self shoots your creditability all to heck! If you don't mind take your happy butt somewhere else and peddle the syndicate crap!

Now Calvin, if you choose to stay here and be a part of the Lottery Post community, please don't bring up the syndicate scam again. Otherwise you will be ignored by me and other Lottery Post Members for posting your syndicate scam junk! It's all up to you Calvin, no one else!

First of all, my username is not Calvin but Clavin, as for my education, I am french speaking, and english is my second language. I am a certified electrician, I have a college degree in Computer Programming, and 2 years of univerdity as a Engeneer.

My English may not be perfect, but I am 100% sure that it is much better than your french or Spanish.

No wounder why the US citizen are so much hated in the world. Some of you, I mean some of you but not all of you think of yourself as  Masters of this world.

En passant, je parle aussi l'espagnol.

Asta la Vista, À la prochaine.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

A no name first time poster from anywhere, USA with a link to a place selling lottery tickets who suggests playing in one of those scam syndicate scheme, a crook if I ever saw one.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5583 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

First of all, my username is not Calvin but Clavin, as for my education, I am french speaking, and english is my second language. I am a certified electrician, I have a college degree in Computer Programming, and 2 years of univerdity as a Engeneer.

My English may not be perfect, but I am 100% sure that it is much better than your french or Spanish.

No wounder why the US citizen are so much hated in the world. Some of you, I mean some of you but not all of you think of yourself as  Masters of this world.

Clavin Syndicat, 

100 por 100 mejor Espagnol o Frances? No tiene importancia.  Aqui hay muchos que hablan mas que un idioma,  pero lo que se escribe en estas pajinas es Ingles.  Los egoista duenos del mundo estan en Europa y Canada no aqui, y aquerdate de esto, siempre, siempre los egoistas vienen aqui por ayuda.  Y la segunda guerra mundial no va ser la ultima vez que salvamos la cultura de Europa. Au revoir Clavin.

Translated:

Calvin Syndicate, 

100% better Spanish or French?  That ain't important. There are many here who speak more than one language, but what we write here is in English. The egotist "masters of the world" are in Euope and Canada not here, and never forget, always, ALWAYS, that whenever you need help you come here for help.  And World War 2 isn't going to be the last time we saved the master European culture. Later Calvin.

P.S. Clavin means: small nail.

Just kidding it is Calvin in French, small nail in Spanish.

US FlagU.S.A! Hip Hip Hooray!

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

The French,

Now it all makes sense....lol    Canadian French to boot...lol

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

The French,

Now it all makes sense....lol    Canadian French to boot...lol

Je ne comprend pas.

E'stcel our jour dui?.

C'mon talej vous?

LOLOO...

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
            FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2007, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

"No wounder why the US citizen are so much hated in the world. Some of you, I mean some of you but not all of you think of yourself as  Masters of this world."

Tres Gauche.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31344 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2007, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Well good for you.  A lot of us speak more than 1 language.   Can you speak Meow?  I can. 

Cat 

Don't be so full of yourself.

love to nibble those micey feet.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                mississippi
                United States
                Member #34478
                March 3, 2006
                5903 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2007, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Clavin..congrats on being able to speak different languages..that shows a sign of being Intelligent..it also shows that you live in Europe..see the United States is not surrounded by MANY countries that speak different languages..everyone over here speaks English, except in South America..and most of them are living here in the United States..it would be like AMERICANS invading France and wanting all of you to learn English instead of us learning French since we are in YOUR COUNTRY..

On a Personal Note...dont believe everthing you hear on TV or listen to on the radio..or read on the Internet..Americans are no different than any other people on this planet..we all want the samethings..A job to take care of our Families..a safe Neighborhood to raise our kids..and to live in Peace..sometimes our elected officials do things that dont truely represent the American View as the elected officials in France do I am almost positive..Dont be so quick to judge all of us for what a few say or do..I am educated also my friend..and if you are looking for a Thank You for helping us gain our Independence..well here you go..Thank You and all the French People..oh yeah..personally..I dont speak French but I do however think its the most sexiest language on the planet and I wish I could speak it..which brings me to my next point..There are no French in Mississippi so there is no need for me to learn it..now I ask you..does that make me Lazy?..or maybe better than you somehow..NO IT DOES NOT..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #39471
                  May 16, 2006
                  2696 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2007, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Clavin or Calvin or Valcin or Vaclin said, "You see, the syndicate that I have joined is 4 years old, approuve by the UK ***erment and has members in 130 contries,  THIS IS NOT A SCAM."

and

Clavin or Calvin or Valcin or Vaclin said, " ***erment run Lottery are the biggest scam ever introduce..."

Clavin/Calvin/Valcin/Vaclin's Rule: "***ernment run lotteries are scams; ***ernment approved syndicates make you money."  Bash

As we say in Nek Yorw, "Msr C c'est on bete. Il est  tros bete." 

$$$

Australia
                    Member #53018
                    June 20, 2007
                    32 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2007, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Well guys Ive been reading these post to calvin jeez some of them get heated dont they....but i couldn't help my self i do have to say this i am in a sydicate club and have been for the past 2 years and yes i do get paid to play so ....sorry guys i think he is in a ligit club....the one i am in isn't available to USA so please don't think i am after any business...and i'm not in calvins sydicate either. the one i am in has been around since 1999....but i thought he might need a little support here from another happy sydicate member....by the way i know you guys keep saying all these things are pyramid scheems and i am sure there is a lot of scams out there....but i was always under the impresion that they teach network marketing in the colleges over there and that it was big business....so am i wrong to asume that this is taught in the colleges over there....if not thanks for setting me striaght. have an awsome day

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                      mississippi
                      United States
                      Member #34478
                      March 3, 2006
                      5903 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2007, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Chezel30...I am not familiar with the term "Syndicate"..a question if I may...Is that just a bunch of people going together and buying a large amount of combinations in a given lottery?..if it is..do all of you just buy a large group of quick pics?..Does someone on the team actually pic the numbers to play?..how does all of that work?...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23261 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2007, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Chezel30...I am not familiar with the term "Syndicate"..a question if I may...Is that just a bunch of people going together and buying a large amount of combinations in a given lottery?..if it is..do all of you just buy a large group of quick pics?..Does someone on the team actually pic the numbers to play?..how does all of that work?...

LB,

It's the European term for "lottery pool".  However, on the Internet, it has become synonymous with the e-lottery and VWD pyramid schemes.

It someone mentions a "syndicate" to you, the red flags should immediately go up.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
                          Member #15309
                          May 13, 2005
                          307 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2007, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Well good for you.  A lot of us speak more than 1 language.   Can you speak Meow?  I can. 

Cat 

Don't be so full of yourself.

LOL.  Can't help laughing at that one!

Sun Smiley             

Australia
                            Member #53018
                            June 20, 2007
                            32 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2007, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

well the one i am in works like this we are in a group of 25 people we all have the same set of numbers and our numbers are played with every other number in the draw we are in 3 major draws a week, so we are always guarenteed one number from every draw i am in 496 draws per month for minimal cost. and hay if i win the big one i don't mind sharing the wealth thats what lifes about people helping people.

all's the sydicate club does is offer the consumer another choice or another way to play....its up to the consumer in the end how they choose to play...

and i just wanted to mention it is nothing to do with e-lotteries i get a lot of emails from them and delet them straight away. i hope that answerd your question....have an Awsom day

Baton Rouge, LA
                              United States
                              Member #4602
                              May 7, 2004
                              699 Posts
                              Posted: August 18, 2007, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I run a lottery pool in my office.  What we do is on payday every 2 weeks, each member(there are 8 right now) puts up $4 and I buy a mix of Powerball and Louisiana Lotto tickets for the 4 drawings that will take place over the next 2 weeks.  I buy multidraw tickets so I don't have to keep going back to the store.  If we win a big prize, we're going to share equally in it.  The most we've won is $9, which I use to buy more tickets, but who knows, we might make it someday.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"