Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It Is very very Easy To Win!!

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Yes it is very easy to win, but the problem is 99% of lottery players have an unconcious desire to lose and yes they lose.

People want to live in poverty, regardless of what thy say, etc.

For those that want money and win, they do win large sums. It all starts and end in the mind.

Ok you wanna win? Very simple.

Every Nite before you fall asleep visualize you won what ever particular lottery you want. Do this before you fall asleep, and when you first wake up in the morning.

Keep affirming during the day when negativity takes hold.

You honestly do the above for one month, you will win.

But Here is The Problem-out of the hundreds and thousands of People who read this post none will practice the visualization. And if they start out, lose interest in one week and no longer do it.

Life is so simple, and fun!! you can have anything you want. But You Have To Convince Your Self First. And this is the hard part. 

United States
    Member #43694
    July 23, 2006
    184 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Of course as you practice the visualization, buy one or two tickets a week.

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
      Member #32537
      February 12, 2006
      698 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2007, 3:00 am - IP Logged

we have a Mystical forum for topics like this

with that said, coming outside that forum is asking for a good old hanging

what if everyone did this Visualize thing

, got some news for you its bs or it be won by everyone who did it, 

am sure out of the billions of humans,  and over all the years humans been alive

we just didnt' notice we have the  power to overcome the odds of

1 in 175,711,536 with our minds,

or anything for that matter

:P

stop bsing people,

you go win the lotto with your own advice ,

then start  saying anything you like about how to win it atferwards.

p.s.  1 in 175,711,536 odds  dont give way to "Visualize" 

with more and more people like you putting that s**t on the web, your going to dig humans in a gaint helpless hole of carp , 

the fact is there millions of players, and telling the other players

"o thats simple to win, jsut visualize,"

its like bush saying , we win iraq in 1 day

the odds always have and always will be stacked againt you and mr bush thinking

whats even more crazy is how you stack to your own thinking when it FAILS!

just keep your stand on the matter like bush troops will work or keep trying visualizeing is such rubbish advice its a matter to be pointed out and then the guy who deared say it gets hes ass kicked verbally for being a dumbass

the day a powerball or mega millions winner cliams the rubbish advice of  visualizeing wins the lotto and he can do it agian and again, and then proves it in action time and time again is WHEN PIGS FLY

, and its with the odds that people win

atfer so many draws the number of tickets sells reach up to the odds, and there HAS TO BE A WINNER

not your carp that wins it.

Florida
        United States
        Member #51537
        April 13, 2007
        29 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2007, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Hi RedToad,

Thanks for your interesting perspective.  I would like to see your predictions and winnings.  If you have empirical evidence that visualization works in winning lottery games, I'm sure many would be interested in seeing it.  If your statements are based on your belief, but your aspirations have not been realized, that is another matter.  Then you are merely presenting your belief, unsupported by facts, and seemingly denigrating others who do not hold your belief.

Looking forward to seeing the evidence.

Terry

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Here we go again....LOL

Bang Head

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
            $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
            Member #4290
            April 9, 2004
            16442 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:25 am - IP Logged

Yes it is very easy to win, but the problem is 99% of lottery players have an unconcious desire to lose and yes they lose.

People want to live in poverty, regardless of what thy say, etc.

For those that want money and win, they do win large sums. It all starts and end in the mind.

Ok you wanna win? Very simple.

Every Nite before you fall asleep visualize you won what ever particular lottery you want. Do this before you fall asleep, and when you first wake up in the morning.

Keep affirming during the day when negativity takes hold.

You honestly do the above for one month, you will win.

But Here is The Problem-out of the hundreds and thousands of People who read this post none will practice the visualization. And if they start out, lose interest in one week and no longer do it.

Life is so simple, and fun!! you can have anything you want. But You Have To Convince Your Self First. And this is the hard part. 

Let me start out by saying, RedToad, I commend you for trying to help those that want to be helped. Positive is always the answer because your mind controls everything you do, whether people believe it or not.

Secondly, I can witness to exactly what you are saying, my 10 year old did this twice in the last 30 days and racked up $580 for his school shopping.Smash

It can be done, so don't knock it until you try it.

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10348 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2007, 9:58 am - IP Logged

The positive thinking thing is a nice thought, but would be far more credible coming from anyone who has done it and hit a jackpot than from someone telling other people how to hit a jackpot.

RedToad, have you done this for 30 days? If so, did you hit?

Until you do hit, the advice in the OP is just another "Once upon a time" theory, i.e., a fairy tale.

Don't forget, there are people who have visualized the very thing you're talking about for years. They haven't hit.  I don' know what self-help book you're reading but I'll guess it's not the most credible one out there.

As joshuacloak said, "p.s.  1 in 175,711,536 odds dont give way to "Visualize" :

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #46587
                September 16, 2006
                8 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!well hi my name is boybeach61, take a look at what i post and you will see just how to win every day, i have had a good year so far, all i post is 10# and yes i win, so go and see for your self ok

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23260 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2007, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Is it necessary to post in a font so large that I can read it from across the room?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                    Member #43694
                    July 23, 2006
                    184 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Let me start out by saying, RedToad, I commend you for trying to help those that want to be helped. Positive is always the answer because your mind controls everything you do, whether people believe it or not.

Secondly, I can witness to exactly what you are saying, my 10 year old did this twice in the last 30 days and racked up $580 for his school shopping.Smash

It can be done, so don't knock it until you try it.

Thank you NBey6 !!

I know it can be done, and most jackpot winners have done it.

But as you can see by the majority of posts on this thread, how negative and depreciating people are in their thinking. I pity them.

I have posted nothing new, this scientific fact is well known through out the World. The priniciple is well known and many have tried to teach others the principle.

Authors like Joseph Murphy,  whose book "Your  Infinite  Power To be  Rich" can be found in most  Public Libraries, have done a good job in showing how it is done, and the results of those that practice the visualizations.

United States
                      Member #43694
                      July 23, 2006
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

we have a Mystical forum for topics like this

with that said, coming outside that forum is asking for a good old hanging

what if everyone did this Visualize thing

, got some news for you its bs or it be won by everyone who did it, 

am sure out of the billions of humans,  and over all the years humans been alive

we just didnt' notice we have the  power to overcome the odds of

1 in 175,711,536 with our minds,

or anything for that matter

:P

stop bsing people,

you go win the lotto with your own advice ,

then start  saying anything you like about how to win it atferwards.

p.s.  1 in 175,711,536 odds  dont give way to "Visualize" 

with more and more people like you putting that s**t on the web, your going to dig humans in a gaint helpless hole of carp , 

the fact is there millions of players, and telling the other players

"o thats simple to win, jsut visualize,"

its like bush saying , we win iraq in 1 day

the odds always have and always will be stacked againt you and mr bush thinking

whats even more crazy is how you stack to your own thinking when it FAILS!

just keep your stand on the matter like bush troops will work or keep trying visualizeing is such rubbish advice its a matter to be pointed out and then the guy who deared say it gets hes ass kicked verbally for being a dumbass

the day a powerball or mega millions winner cliams the rubbish advice of  visualizeing wins the lotto and he can do it agian and again, and then proves it in action time and time again is WHEN PIGS FLY

, and its with the odds that people win

atfer so many draws the number of tickets sells reach up to the odds, and there HAS TO BE A WINNER

not your carp that wins it.

There is nothing Mystical about the Principle, it is a scientific fact that produces results.

And yes I hae used the Principle many times with results!! 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Thank you NBey6 !!

But as you can see by the majority of posts on this thread, how negative and depreciating people are in their thinking. I pity them.

I have posted nothing new, this scientific fact is well known through out the World. The priniciple is well known and many have tried to teach others the principle.

Authors like Joseph Murphy,  whose book "Your  Infinite  Power To be  Rich" can be found in most  Public Libraries, have done a good job in showing how it is done, and the results of those that practice the visualizations.

Most? If you're deciding that based on what people say after the won, then of course people will say...."WOW ! I knew it, it was positivie thinking, or my prayers were answered".

this scientific fact is well known through out the World.

What? There is absolutely nothing scientifically factual about it whatsoever. Where do you get this info from? Are you telling me that they interviewed every single JP lottery player in hopes of winning large amounts of money, and then found out which ones out of those people were focusing on visualization, and If they did win, say AH! here's the proof? Because that's the only way they could EVER prove it worked, not here say AFTER a win.

Are you aware of how many people on this planet focus on something in a positive way just for it to never materialize?

Are you going to tell me they all did it the wrong way? Or not long enough? Or some other reason why their way didn't work?

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong in being positive in general, but to claim that people won JPs because of it is rediculous to me.

United States
                          Member #43694
                          July 23, 2006
                          184 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

joshuacloak

To answer your question, if every one on this Earth practices the Principle, we will have a new World where Poverty is a thing of the past. 

United States
                            Member #43694
                            July 23, 2006
                            184 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Most? If you're deciding that based on what people say after the won, then of course people will say...."WOW ! I knew it, it was positivie thinking, or my prayers were answered".

this scientific fact is well known through out the World.

What? There is absolutely nothing scientifically factual about it whatsoever. Where do you get this info from? Are you telling me that they interviewed every single JP lottery player in hopes of winning large amounts of money, and then found out which ones out of those people were focusing on visualization, and If they did win, say AH! here's the proof? Because that's the only way they could EVER prove it worked, not here say AFTER a win.

Are you aware of how many people on this planet focus on something in a positive way just for it to never materialize?

Are you going to tell me they all did it the wrong way? Or not long enough? Or some other reason why their way didn't work?

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong in being positive in general, but to claim that people won JPs because of it is rediculous to me.

I pity you pacattack05 !

Let me ask you a question are you Happy?

Are you Rich?

Are you living Comfortably? 

If not, I suggest you read the book "Your Infinite Power To be Rich" by Joseph Murphy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19824 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2007, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

It Is very very Easy To Win!!

The easy part was writing that title, now proving it by actually winning is the hard part.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking