Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It Is very very Easy To Win!!

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5587 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

You sound like you're sitting on the fence. Whatever the wind blows. Make up your mind.

What in tropical France are you talking about?  It is a good saying, "ONE OUNCE OF DID BEATS TWO TONS OF "GONNA" is a great  saying I've never heard before.

What fence?

Make up my mind about what?

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I seem to have a knack for having "beginner's luck" when I first start out and then it fizzles away.

How can I keep that beginner's luck streak going?

And what's the frame of mind. Why does trying something for the first time and excelling at it or guessing correctly work once then goes away after that? 

Smiley Steve

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I seem to have a knack for having "beginner's luck" when I first start out and then it fizzles away.

And what's the frame of mind. Why does trying something for the first time and excelling at it or guessing correctly work once then goes away after that? 

When you're talking about a PB or MM jackpot, guessing correctly once is enough.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

I've been containing myself for a while now. I think I've been acting rather rationally.

I just can't help thinking that all this fairytale crap has to stop. Go ahead and crucify me, but it's reality. Some here should really get a grip. Get with the program.

Just about all that has transpired in this life on earth pertaining to easing our life has been through hard work and determination. Not some wishy washy bullcrap. Sorry, but i can't help it. Stop with the Maury Povich mentality.

Throughout life people have sacraficed their lives to make ours a better place to live in. Think of all that technology has done to make our lives livable. Washing machines, TVs, Computers, dishwashers, space flights to outerspace, post its.

To sit here and tell me of some wishy washy bunch of wishfull thinking is crap. Again, give me a break and get with reality. It's not that easy. Good for you if it works, but it doesen't hold ground with me. I need to see evidence.

Let's say you need to solve a murder case. Are you going to rely on some mumbo Jumbo advice?...Heck no. You'll want evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt. What's more important than a murder case? Yes You got it....your life.

Why would anyone in their right minds put hypothetical evidence above real ones? No one.!

People's hard work over the eons have been the main staple for the success, not mumbo Jumbo. All the conveniences are attributed by decades of trial and error, not by some hocus pocus crap. Most have been derived by the space agency.

It's 2008 almost. C'mon.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5587 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2007, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it is intrinsically elusive it just happens for very brief periods of time.

Maybe taking a break and restarting.  It may reset your luck timer.  I've started keeping tabs on the wins, dates and amounts, I had a good run about 5 weeks ago for a few days,  I am waiting for it to happen again (of course), but it hasn't happened.

Everything is on a wave of some sort,  it could be indicative of some sort of cycle length like with astrological/cosmic/numerological/biorhythmic factors being in play.  If the dry spell goes for more than a year I'll blame global warming. LOL 

But if the good run happens again soon, I may stop for the length of the dry spell, then reload, reboot, and start playing again, (if that was possible). I'd have to keep playing Pball and Mega.

White Bounce

United States
            Member #54138
            August 6, 2007
            15 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Is it necessary to post in a font so large that I can read it from across the room?

I am thinking that he meant well....but Todd your response made me laugh out loud!!!!!

Too funny!!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2007, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

HOOOORAY!  Let's have a pity party for Pac.....YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Redtoad,

I'm guessing you're young and haven't had a dose of reality yet. It'll be ok....when you wake up one day and realize life aint that easy my friend.

Just take a look around you.

yep.probably a young person who doesn't pay a lot of bills and no rent to worry about.don't do no good to daydream about winning powerball because that isn't going to put food on the table.i feel real bad for people who sit around and think that if they wish for a jackpot hard enough that it will happen.hell i was 30 and was taking days off and barely working and driving my nice shiny sports car and BAM i had two children back to back within two years.now i drive a mini van and work sixty hours a week to feed two babies.nope that dreaming thing ain't gonna get you nowhere.what will is this....good 'ol hard work.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7344 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2007, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

yep.probably a young person who doesn't pay a lot of bills and no rent to worry about.don't do no good to daydream about winning powerball because that isn't going to put food on the table.i feel real bad for people who sit around and think that if they wish for a jackpot hard enough that it will happen.hell i was 30 and was taking days off and barely working and driving my nice shiny sports car and BAM i had two children back to back within two years.now i drive a mini van and work sixty hours a week to feed two babies.nope that dreaming thing ain't gonna get you nowhere.what will is this....good 'ol hard work.

I Agree! and for them it's probably a never ending dream where they spend most of their waking hours talking about winning the jackpot to anybody that will listen. When the numbers are drawn they reach for their tickets and find out they only dreamed they bought the tickets.

Indiana
                  United States
                  Member #29196
                  December 29, 2005
                  280 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2007, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

My old Granddad used to say:

Hold out both hands.  Wish in one hand, crap in the other hand and see which one fills up first.

Jim 

Money frees you from doing things you dislike.  Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy.  - Groucho Marx

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                    Fughedaboutit (NY)
                    United States
                    Member #8160
                    October 26, 2004
                    6777 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Tenaj

Very true about the Bible....there's a lot of sayings from the Bible in everyday language that people aren't aware of.

Rick G, goos points, realism always helps.  

Red Toad...

Try this....in your book searches look for a book called The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovill Shinn. See how familiar it sounds. The publication date on that one is 1925.

I leave you with this thought to consider:

ONE OUNCE OF DID BEATS TWO TONS OF "GONNA".  

I have a few of Florence Scovill Shinn's books.

There is aslo a book that is in the public domain called "The Master Key System" by Charles F. Haanel for anyone that is interested.

A Google search should lead you to it...

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3114 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:30 am - IP Logged

It is a well known fact many problem gamblers refuse to win. When they do win they keep playing until they've lost it all back and then some. 

Just bacause we aren't that twisted, doesn't mean we can't have a touch of the disease. 

How often do you try to study the lottery history and charts only to have your brain skitter about like a drop of water on a hot griddle? 

We opperate on multiple levels.  On the surface we want to win, while on another level we are somewhat aware we don't deserve to win.  Our parents always told us we would fail, we don't know how to handle money, root of all evil, a fool and his money . . . etc. Dirty filthy money.

On the other hand, picturing yourself as a winner, acting as if you've already won will likely result in your going broke sooner then later.

My advice is to picture yourself getting the big check and doing good things with the money.  Sending a check to the tv station for that story about the house that burned down. Donating to the shelter.  Whatever warms your heart to the point you can live with your winnings when they come. 

That's what I think. Who knows I could be right!  BobP

joshuacloak's avatar - Money Swim-uncle-scrooge-mcduck-35997717-677-518.jpg

United States
                        Member #32537
                        February 12, 2006
                        698 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2007, 2:12 am - IP Logged

all you mind power weirdos get back in your box, jkPoke

look,no doubting the  individual  can live a happy fairy tale life

people are the masters of there own brain/emotionions no doubt.

just like people can remember all the bad things and not take notice of all the good things someone else does to them who they dislike.

it can work the other way around , and people will in fact build them selfs in to a fairty tale world of everything perfact , and how everyone treats them with kindness , and all that goody two shoe carp with the world and not notice the bad even if it bitch slaped them.

nonething wrong with enjoying life by mastering your brain.

but this s**t about there any hope to win the lotto by  self help/visualizatio/misquoted ideas spined off/based off the Bible

, is totaly freaking insane.

the olny thing i seen a  self help book do for people is make them go far far away form common sense

if you need someone else to tell you what you should belive in or do with your life and your brain to be happy, you be WORST OFF then you was before, your asking for trouble  

no one the same as you, olny you know what you enjoy! 

a little to late to tell it to the spread the word/idea of we create our  own  facts types

like idea of by  visualization they create there world types!

are to far gone for logic, they have to learn the hard way. 

or think of something better! 

its only to get worst, to some smartass sets the world on fire with news ideas that blow up these new internet hippies ideas

thats how i term the whole thing  "Internet hippies" , the return of the weirdos

the web a great tool for the shareing of ideas, the good and for the bad with  great marketing skills like the secret "of how they just sold  suckers [you] this and made a killer profit by selling fairy tale dreams."

ah fairy tales

kids love them and so DO ADULTS with the right marketing Type

the age of imagination vs  reality is what where in.

the battle of realitys

i know my side, do you know yours?

i may be  Real, but i got my music playing, and enjoying my self as i write this post, 

enjoying life, the real way.  f*** the fairy tales in self help books

to close my point

am sure very open to pigs flying and people winning the lotto time and time again thanks to there  visualization, make belief" powers of whatever

just prove it to the rest of us would yea!? 

to then your in your own fairy tale world WITHOUT ME!

and am fine with that long as you wont force me to play along LOL 

also telling me whats fact and whats not real, i yell what i think whats fact and whats not real back in your FACESArgue

take care you weirdos that i love to hate and remb to Get back In your boxPoke

ArtVandalay's avatar - 3237774708 dd3351ee2c_m.jpg
                          Arizona
                          United States
                          Member #52803
                          June 10, 2007
                          88 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2007, 2:54 am - IP Logged

It's too bad we haven't formed a lottery pool with all of these positive thinking people!  Just think of all the positive thinking energy that would be exerted towards winning!

Money can't buy you happiness, but I sure could afford the misery that it brings! Wink

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10392 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2007, 2:58 am - IP Logged

"It's a beautiful bridge Moriarity, a mother beautiful bridge...just think it'll be there, and it 'll be there"

Donald Sutherland as Oddball in Kelley's Heroes 

So, they get to the bridge and Moriarity reports that is's still up! But then  American planes bomb the bridge and Oddball says, "See what sending out them negative waves didMoriarity!"

Moriarity replies, "It's not my fault, Oddball, I've been having nothing but positive thought sabout that bridge all damn day."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

AuntiePat's avatar - animaniacs10
                              Just outside of Cleveland, OH
                              United States
                              Member #54079
                              August 3, 2007
                              106 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2007, 4:13 am - IP Logged

joshuacloak

To answer your question, if every one on this Earth practices the Principle, we will have a new World where Poverty is a thing of the past. 

Puh-Leeze