Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It Is very very Easy To Win!!

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2007, 8:32 am - IP Logged

It is only easy if you believe, and believe that you do not have to "earn" or work for it. Those who believe that only "hard work" is the answer, will spend their entire life working hard and getting nowhere except barely living above poverty level...even below it. The "secret" is to work smarter not harder.

I have read books based on positive thinking and the LOA for many years before the secret was introduced. It simply affirms the others. It does not matter if all the authors won the lottery or not by applying the secret, what matters is that all of them are very successful and rich. Not necessarily from a lottery win, but successful nonetheless.

I have no need to argue with a bunch skeptics who don't believe in anything that they physically cannot see, I will simply continue reaping the rewards that I do on a daily basis by applying these laws that I actually took the time to study, not try and base an opinion on something I did not even read. Sure there is money to made by all the books, but the principles DO work...especially if you "believe" they do once you apply them.

Granted, anyone can get "lucky," but books such as these help swing the pendulum of luck your way, as opposed to waiting helplessly for your turn.

Many people have had great success using books such as "Think and Grow Rich," famous people included. I also enjoyed "Ask and it is Given" a lot. The problem with a lot of "skeptics" however is that they are too deeply rooted in the "logic and scientific theories" of man, therefore no supernatural or divine intervention is possible. Mostly because they don't believe it is.

Also placing attention on something will bring more of the same, such always saying you don't have enough money. You always will not have enough money then because that is where your focus lies, "not having enough money." Another secret, don't post about this stuff on a lottery forum where people are accustomed to losing often. They will simply try and bring you down, misery loves company.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
    Harbinger
    D.C./MD.
    United States
    Member #44103
    July 30, 2006
    5583 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2007, 9:11 am - IP Logged

Electricity, gravity, magnetism, the forces which hold atoms together, and the wind are things you can't see yet we can feel their effects and we are sure they exist.

People theorize about other dimensions and the scope of the universe.

The positive and negative is ubiquitous throughout our realm, why is it so necessary to tear down the positive?  Easy answer, because there must also be the negative, to balance the positive.  It goes back and forth endlessly.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2007, 10:53 am - IP Logged

Good points Jarasan....the Yin Yang of life....

Re: Self help books. May I suggest everyone read God Is My Broker.

It's about a burned out Wall St. type who goes off to a monastery, and has quite a running commentary on self help authors.

It's a true story and 60 Minutes did a segment on it.  

And by the way, it's hilarious.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2007, 10:54 am - IP Logged

It is only easy if you believe, and believe that you do not have to "earn" or work for it. Those who believe that only "hard work" is the answer, will spend their entire life working hard and getting nowhere except barely living above poverty level...even below it. The "secret" is to work smarter not harder.

I have read books based on positive thinking and the LOA for many years before the secret was introduced. It simply affirms the others. It does not matter if all the authors won the lottery or not by applying the secret, what matters is that all of them are very successful and rich. Not necessarily from a lottery win, but successful nonetheless.

I have no need to argue with a bunch skeptics who don't believe in anything that they physically cannot see, I will simply continue reaping the rewards that I do on a daily basis by applying these laws that I actually took the time to study, not try and base an opinion on something I did not even read. Sure there is money to made by all the books, but the principles DO work...especially if you "believe" they do once you apply them.

Granted, anyone can get "lucky," but books such as these help swing the pendulum of luck your way, as opposed to waiting helplessly for your turn.

Many people have had great success using books such as "Think and Grow Rich," famous people included. I also enjoyed "Ask and it is Given" a lot. The problem with a lot of "skeptics" however is that they are too deeply rooted in the "logic and scientific theories" of man, therefore no supernatural or divine intervention is possible. Mostly because they don't believe it is.

Also placing attention on something will bring more of the same, such always saying you don't have enough money. You always will not have enough money then because that is where your focus lies, "not having enough money." Another secret, don't post about this stuff on a lottery forum where people are accustomed to losing often. They will simply try and bring you down, misery loves company.

This world's infrastrucures, inventions, technologies, homes, planes, cars, tvs, farming, businesses...etc...that you and everyone else enjoy the comforts of wasn't created by people who sit around all day doing nothing but day dreaming about winning the big one. Or some fairy godmother coming down and handing them something, on the way to easy street. Get over it. Santa dosen't exist!

The majority was done by the sweat and blood of tireless inovators, scientists, enthusiasts, and all the bright individuals who sought greatness in their field, and strived hard to educate themselves in order to manififest their ideas into reality.

There is nothing wrong with finding a source of income by working smarter than harder, however, you make it sound as if the hard working people will never end up happy and stay miserable for the rest of their lives because they don't have 5 million in the bank. Well, let me tell you something....If it weren't for those people who fix your plumbing, or work on your cars, we would all be up sxxt's creek ! Get off your cloud nine party, and realize that some of those working stiffs are happy to have the job security over great riches, and some actually get tired of it and do something about their situation, and maybe do become rich. And then there are people who are too afraid of the attention of having all that money, and there are people who further their education so they wouldn't have to serve fries their entire life. But not by lying down on their bed and closing their eyes trying to visualize it, they get of their lazy asses and do something about it.

If everyone thought like you, we would all still be living in the jungle and fighting over food and caves. Or better yet, believing there are 72 virgins waiting for them after they blow themselves up. Or having 300 different types of statues all over the place and kneeling down and chanting some nonsene. Or living in tepees, running around in circles hoping for the thunder Gods to make it rain. Perhaps having millions of disease infested rats run freely through your home and streets because you think they are sacred, washing yourself in a river that everyone else deficates in.

Look...there is nothing wrong in having hope. There is nothing wrong about wishing for good things to happen. I do it all the time. But to claim that it's the only way to become rich or have a better quality of life is total rubbish.

Just look at how many people in this world who were as negative as the film in your camera, having no scruples whatsoever and made it rich. Stop with the blanket statements. We live in a liquid universe. Nothing is written in stone, and you nor I or anyone else can claim they have cornered the market on that one. And if they do, they are delusional.

Thank you and have a nice day.

lacie's avatar - radar
          jacksonville, fl.
          United States
          Member #19655
          August 3, 2005
          133 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2007, 11:10 am - IP Logged

The lottery is very simply a game of chance, period.

You can visualize. pray, wish, hope do anything you want to try to produce a winner, but if those little balls don't match your ticket,you lose.

So,If your idea works for you go for it. I have my doubts that it will. but, I could be wrong. After all I thought the computer was going to be a short lived new Gadget and look how that turned out.

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2007, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Nowhere did I say that action is not required. Positive thinking alone will not get it done, but affirmative action combined with positive thinking will. You made your own false assumptions that no action is taken. Action is indeed taken, "intelligent" and productive action that guides your thoughts and dreams to reality.

As usual, you are only thinking and "limiting" yourself to mere human logic, which is the downfall of most. They know nothing else, and assume there is nothing else simply because it is not physically visible. Ignorance is bliss...As I become more rich, I have no problem hiring more "stiffs" who work for a lot less than they are worth. I did it myself in the past for many years.

I also decided to "do something," I changed my thoughts and my life, which is actually A LOT more productive than to continue doing the same old mundane job every day. However there are "stiffs" that will continue to live this type of lifestyle simply because they won't "get off their butts" mentally and go after the career that they truly desire. They just simply keep "accepting" what they have.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2007, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Nowhere did I say that action is not required. Positive thinking alone will not get it done, but affirmative action combined with positive thinking will. You made your own false assumptions that no action is taken. Action is indeed taken, "intelligent" and productive action that guides your thoughts and dreams to reality.

As usual, you are only thinking and "limiting" yourself to mere human logic, which is the downfall of most. They know nothing else, and assume there is nothing else simply because it is not physically visible. Ignorance is bliss...As I become more rich, I have no problem hiring more "stiffs" who work for a lot less than they are worth. I did it myself in the past for many years.

I also decided to "do something," I changed my thoughts and my life, which is actually A LOT more productive than to continue doing the same old mundane job every day. However there are "stiffs" that will continue to live this type of lifestyle simply because they won't "get off their butts" mentally and go after the career that they truly desire. They just simply keep "accepting" what they have.

It is only easy if you believe, and believe that you do not have to "earn" or work for it.

You sure fooled me!

I love the way you change your tune when needed. Anyway the wind blows. Are you a politician?

There are no fairy godmothers. There is no santa. There is no unicorn, and there are no goblins and ghosts running around trying to help you get rich.

Ignorance is bliss....By far the most intelligent thing you wrote in this thread.

People can get off their butts and do something about their life without having to lay in bed and close their eyes,chanting or whatever it is you weirdos do.

I'm pretty sure Bill Gates didn't buy any of those dumb secret books they sell for profit. He just worked hard...PERIOD!   WAKE UP!

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad says, 

therefore no supernatural or divine intervention is possible. Mostly because they don't believe it is.

Divine intervention? For what, a JP win? Are you kidding me?

Where was divine intervention when 50 million people died in WWII? And 6 million jews were systematically murdered, with some being thrown in ovens alive?

Where was divine intervention when half of the poulation was almost wiped off the face of the earth during the dark ages, and the plague?

Where was divine intervention when crazy christians tortured countless humans during the crusades if they didn't believe?

But somehow you think the sky is gonna open up for you, such a precious soul, and win a JP.

My my my...what a world I live in.......HMMMM 

PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

You missed the point again. Believing is only a byproduct of the ENTIRE" process. Technically you do not have to do anything other than believe, however action will cause the process to happen a lot quicker than inaction will. Hard work alone does not guarantee the results you are seeking. I know people who have worked hard their whole lives and still have nothing. Some have done nothing, and have it all.

But it also depends on what you want, or how content you are with what you have. How many Bill Gates are there? That is a bad example, and an extreme minority. But he is definitely working "smarter" by having other people do all the dirty work while he kicks back and enjoys his billions. I am not surprised that you resorted to name calling as you simply do not understand this process.

That is why you are so miserable and continue working hard to get nowhere. That is what most of your posts seem to suggest. Nonetheless, troll on...it does not affect my success in any way. 

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

You missed the point again. Believing is only a byproduct of the ENTIRE" process. Technically you do not have to do anything other than believe, however action will cause the process to happen a lot quicker than inaction will. Hard work alone does not guarantee the results you are seeking. I know people who have worked hard their whole lives and still have nothing. Some have done nothing, and have it all.

But it also depends on what you want, or how content you are with what you have. How many Bill Gates are there? That is a bad example, and an extreme minority. But he is definitely working "smarter" by having other people do all the dirty work while he kicks back and enjoys his billions. I am not surprised that you resorted to name calling as you simply do not understand this process.

That is why you are so miserable and continue working hard to get nowhere. That is what most of your posts seem to suggest. Nonetheless, troll on...it does not affect my success in any way. 

Technically you do not have to do anything other than believe

Obviously I'm speaking with a deranged individual, and this is why I'm ending this conversation this minute with you.

Good luck in your delusions...

PA
                      United States
                      Member #22983
                      October 6, 2005
                      2226 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad says, 

therefore no supernatural or divine intervention is possible. Mostly because they don't believe it is.

Divine intervention? For what, a JP win? Are you kidding me?

Where was divine intervention when 50 million people died in WWII? And 6 million jews were systematically murdered, with some being thrown in ovens alive?

Where was divine intervention when half of the poulation was almost wiped off the face of the earth during the dark ages, and the plague?

Where was divine intervention when crazy christians tortured countless humans during the crusades if they didn't believe?

But somehow you think the sky is gonna open up for you, such a precious soul, and win a JP.

Divine intervention is mysterious and unpredictable. It is something that is sought, not something that just always happens when it should. No one said the world was perfect, far from it. But just because there has been a lot of tragedy, and continues to be; does not mean that you cannot live, or dream to live the best life possible. If you think otherwise, you should not even be here. If you are thriving off of the bad things that happened of the past, and using that as a motivation for guilt in your own life, no wonder you are failing.

The LOA of attraction does work, even if from a financial standpoint. To think and assume that other "more important" things out there are in the way, is only moving that energy away from you. You need to decide who you are living for, you or everyone else in the world? Of course this does not mean that you cannot be generous with your wealth, but we are talking about the process of "attracting it."

PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Indeed. Just stay there from now on.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #51537
                          April 13, 2007
                          29 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2007, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

This has been an interesting discussion, with a lot of heat generated.  I hope there is room in the world for both belief and reason.  I don't know that you have to totally abandon reason to have a belief.  But the belief expressed here, that the universe, god, or whatever, will look favorably on you because you do visualizations, seems to fly in the face of the reality of the many people who use this site and dilligently work to improve their odds of winning lottery games.  Not to be unkind, but I'm reminded of a statement of Thomas Paine that you can't reason someone out of an opinion they didn't reason themselves into.  If one chooses belief over reason, there is not much room for discussion.

Good luck to all.

Terry

PA
                            United States
                            Member #22983
                            October 6, 2005
                            2226 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Personally, my belief is based upon my own results. I had plenty of bad in the past, so I have seen both worlds. However someone that has not seen both cannot make an honest assessment, and obviously what they have not seen or experienced will be hard to believe. Different people see different results, with or without much work.

How much work, luck, intelligence, or whatever else it takes can be questioned for eternity with no certain answer. You just have to simply go through the motions and believe in what you are trying to accomplish. Results do not always show, but they also sometimes come up when least expected, which further lends credibility to the fact that maybe you don't have to try as hard as you think. There is such a thing as "trying too hard."

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10351 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2007, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

And the moral of the story is as everyone who reads self help books, says affirmations, charts numbers, calls astrologers, and just knows something will work waits and waits for the elusive jackpot, someone else walks into a covenience mart to pay for their gas and the clerk asks if they want to take a shot at the Mega or Powerball - they say OK, give me a quick pick, and shazam! They win it!

No matter how many dollars we play, the winning ticket is always $1 worth of numbers (that's all it ever van be, only one combination can be the winner). 

Just realize what the lottery is, a $1 lark at maybe winning millions, and that's all it is.  

Think about this, for every millionaire the lottery produces, how many millions has that lottery taken in?

One more time folks, an ounce of Did beats two tons of Gonna.  

PS

Lottery officials lurking here at this board, we hope the title of this thread has really entertiained you and given you lots of chuckles, but please realize that attitude is only held by 1/55,000 or so of the people here.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.