Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It Is very very Easy To Win!!

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 9 years ago by sirbrad.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #43694
July 23, 2006
184 Posts
Posted: August 22, 2007, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

It Is very very Easy To Win!!

The easy part was writing that title, now proving it by actually winning is the hard part.

Not hard at all, If You Honestly Practice The Principle ! No Pity!

I challange you To Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Drum

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: August 22, 2007, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

HOOOORAY!  Let's have a pity party for Pac.....YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Redtoad,

I'm guessing you're young and haven't had a dose of reality yet. It'll be ok....when you wake up one day and realize life aint that easy my friend.

Just take a look around you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: August 22, 2007, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Not hard at all, If You Honestly Practice The Principle ! No Pity!

I challange you To Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Drum

You're doing the preaching, challenge yourself if you really believe.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: August 22, 2007, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

huh

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10388 Posts
          Posted: August 22, 2007, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Red Toad

"Authors like Joseph Murphy,  whose book "Your  Infinite  Power To be  Rich" can be found in most  Public Libraries, have done a good job in showing how it is done, and the results of those that practice the visualizations."

almost every single one of those authors- from Joseph Murphy to the latest "Secret" book and knockoffs thereof, have copied and rewritten James Allen's classic, As A Man Thinketh, and Robert Collier's writing.

On top of that, those authors also know that all too often the real $$$$ is in writing and selling the self helf books, and not the tehniques they are advising everyone about.  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
            Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4054 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2007, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

almost every single one of those authors- from Joseph Murphy to the latest "Secret" book and knockoffs thereof, have copied and rewritten James Allen's classic, As A Man Thinketh, and Robert Collier's writing.

The old adage As A Man Thinketh was a misquote from the Bible, so James Allen's classic was nothing new either and he re-wrote someone else's work as well.

“As a man thinketh, so is he,” and “As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.” are misquotes of Proverbs 23:7.

The verse actually reads:

Proverbs 23:7

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

takeemtothebank

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
              FEMA Region V Camp #21
              United States
              Member #520
              July 27, 2002
              5699 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2007, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Red Toad

"Authors like Joseph Murphy,  whose book "Your  Infinite  Power To be  Rich" can be found in most  Public Libraries, have done a good job in showing how it is done, and the results of those that practice the visualizations."

On top of that, those authors also know that all too often the real $$$$ is in writing and selling the self helf books, and not the tehniques they are advising everyone about.  

Here Here!

Many of the members here have tried these techniques and most of them are still struggling in life.  Is it a failure on all of their parts to do the technique properly?

This approach is as old as the proverbial hills.  The books are a dime a dozen.  If it was so effective there would be no poverty or war on the planet. 

But with that being said, I think it is foolish to play the lottery if you don't have positive expectations and hopes. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2007, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Here Here!

Many of the members here have tried these techniques and most of them are still struggling in life.  Is it a failure on all of their parts to do the technique properly?

This approach is as old as the proverbial hills.  The books are a dime a dozen.  If it was so effective there would be no poverty or war on the planet. 

But with that being said, I think it is foolish to play the lottery if you don't have positive expectations and hopes. 

I Agree!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10388 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2007, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj

Very true about the Bible....there's a lot of sayings from the Bible in everyday language that people aren't aware of.

Rick G, goos points, realism always helps.  

Red Toad...

Try this....in your book searches look for a book called The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovill Shinn. See how familiar it sounds. The publication date on that one is 1925.

I leave you with this thought to consider:

ONE OUNCE OF DID BEATS TWO TONS OF "GONNA".  

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2007, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Here Here!

But with that being said, I think it is foolish to play the lottery if you don't have positive expectations and hopes

To me, that's a given, but to make a claim that jackpot hopefulls around the world have been specifically using this to win is absurd.

Most people just buy QPs or use birthday numbers or systems and hope for the best. They don't sit in some quiet room meditating....lol

Voila ! ! !

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                      Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5587 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2007, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj

Very true about the Bible....there's a lot of sayings from the Bible in everyday language that people aren't aware of.

Rick G, goos points, realism always helps.  

Red Toad...

Try this....in your book searches look for a book called The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovill Shinn. See how familiar it sounds. The publication date on that one is 1925.

I leave you with this thought to consider:

ONE OUNCE OF DID BEATS TWO TONS OF "GONNA".  

"ONE OUNCE OF DID BEATS TWO TONS OF "GONNA"."

Boy is that a good one! 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

"ONE OUNCE OF DID BEATS TWO TONS OF "GONNA"."

Boy is that a good one! 

You sound like you're sitting on the fence. Whatever the wind blows. Make up your mind.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31523 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2007, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

But with that being said, I think it is foolish to play the lottery if you don't have positive expectations and hopes

To me, that's a given, but to make a claim that jackpot hopefulls around the world have been specifically using this to win is absurd.

Most people just buy QPs or use birthday numbers or systems and hope for the best. They don't sit in some quiet room meditating....lol

Voila ! ! !

Pac  it's not meditation - it's a way of thinking - it's a way of life.

love to nibble those micey feet.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                            Wandering Aimlessly
                            United States
                            Member #25360
                            November 5, 2005
                            4461 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2007, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree that positive thinking and enthusiam go a long way.  However, I also believe that what we think and pray for won't affect the outcome of a lottery drawing.  The reason for this belief has been expressed on other threads by members like Coin Toss regarding the Power Of Attraction. After all, if we all could "wish" our numbers, then too many people would hit the jackpot and we'd end up with a few bucks (like in Bruce Almighty) but we are meant to be happy.  So feeling happy and upbeat might change your life and give hope to others, but it won't necessarily help you win millions of dollars.  Just my opinion. 

Speaking of visualization, we need to use that on a realistic level.  Miracles are possible.  I know people who went through hypnosis, biofeedback or other forms of therapy who recovered from life-threatening illnesses.  If you ever read the books by Bernie Segal, who started ECP, people are capable of shrinking malignant tumors with their minds.  So, does that mean happy people don't get sick or die?  Of course not.  But one's thought process definitely has an influence on external and internal forces.  Again, I believe in wishing for things that are realistic, and we all want to win the lottery.  I put that on the same level as closing my eyes and picturing a 35 year old woman with a toned body and all 32 teeth in perfect health.  It ain't gonna happen!  However, if I just picture me the way I am but happy and healthy, it makes more sense.  I guess what I am trying to say is we need to focus on what we need rather than going a little overboard.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                              Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #48725
                              January 7, 2007
                              1958 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2007, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Win the lottery first RedToad.

Gonna win.Big Smile