Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

vtrac search engine

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23962 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2008, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

tenaj thank u for pointing out ur expressive factual opinion! Heart Beat

hey now Todd,

i know u busy, and i just figured u'd get 2 it when u got the time.  i can tell u that i ain't goin' no-where's and if u do it 2day or 2morrow or 2years from now, um gone b right here waitin' but now i gotta say, inconsiderate of me, after readin' what tenaj wrote about the specifics and that makes a whole lot a sence2me! just like the gadget that u gave us, um hooked, even got the noises comin' out to let me know when my selected states results r n, i can b readin' a book, talkin' trash on the phone and my gadget rings out and let me know that i can glance @ the results.  really for me, personally, this entire venu has opened the door of discovery for me and i know u gone say, it's the people and u right, but it's u that give us the place 2 b, the interaction and the on-goin' class room, straight up internet/cable in the class room and so i humbly apologize and promise 2 b more considerate  ;-)

if it is possible, here's my xample of what i'd like 2 c:

• i'd like to put in str v1212 and c what states had/hadn't got the trac, the actual winnin' set is my last concern because when i play, i play the entire trac, that may not b 4 others
  • i'd b usin' it along side of LD's monthly VC, Moon Ingress, and what-ever other tool i could apply to use it with and for certain, i'd b watching to c what zone as in CST, EST and so forth 2 c where it's greatest sho' of face is
  • i'd like to put in missin' tracs to c their last known where abouts, pretty much i'd b usin' it just i use the other search engine
  • i'd like to b able to select (as an example) just the CST and search for particular tracs, not just as all states

now i don't know a thing bout' programin' don't know half as much bout vtracs as i'd like 2 know, but um learnin'  now finally i will say that when-ever and how-ever u do it, it's gone b all good and fine 4 me, those are my lil' idea's but by no MEANS let none of us pressure or do that rollin' of the eye thingy cause we all know u will get 2 it, guess my overall thought was that calabs was remindin' u about the engine, again, all i thought of was remindin' u along with em' andi am sorry if i put N E heat up unda' ur chair cause  I Love You man! Wink

Perfect.  Thanks for the feedback, it really helps.

With the hope that it's encouraging news, I'll mention that I have begun some rough work on putting together the page.  It's one of those things where I will continue working on it in between some other things, and then when it's in good shape I'll focus a day or two on it to make it ready for production.  There may be one or two other vTracs pages to go along with it once it's ready, but I'm not too sure about that yet.  We'll see!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8920 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2008, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Perfect.  Thanks for the feedback, it really helps.

With the hope that it's encouraging news, I'll mention that I have begun some rough work on putting together the page.  It's one of those things where I will continue working on it in between some other things, and then when it's in good shape I'll focus a day or two on it to make it ready for production.  There may be one or two other vTracs pages to go along with it once it's ready, but I'm not too sure about that yet.  We'll see!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Love Youvery encouraging!  now u know lately, i go missin' from time2time, the norm is when i come back u got something new N E ways!  so as u can c, i trust u so much that u already got 5Thumbs Up

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8920 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:40 am - IP Logged

hey now Todd,

don't know if this could b done r not, but anotha' thought is to b able to put N the trac with the set u may b searchin' 4.  heck!! that sounds hard 2 do 2 me! ;-) 

Xample, right now um lookin' for v forms 2424, 1443, 4554  2 fall STR8, i'd like 2 c the last time the trac fell along with the sets, drws, mid/eve., and the region/time zone.  now this is just what i've been pullin' 2-gather when i search the vtrac results page.  when i use the lottery gadget, i've got it set 2 certain regions/zones, the results r numbers, it's a great tool because instantlly i can c where/when but only because i am able to select specifically the states i chose 2 view.  hope i don't sound 2 crazy.  N E way, it's just anotha' thought!  don't let me wear u out!Wink

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim