Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A Question for EVERYONE

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 9 years ago by JADELottery.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19904 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I can't find among all that text, a reference to WHICH two lotteries are being talked about. I am guessing one is the Mega Millions, and the other must be one similar to it, maybe Powerball? If I open in Notepad, the Powerball drawings, next to the Mega drawings, and move one Notepad window one line up, the numbers will seem to match up? Either play the MM numbers on the next PB or vice-versa? Or numbers that are in those groups?

My second question is.. why do you think the two Lotteries are doing this, having the drawing result be similar, are you saying they are fixed so that some insiders will bet the first results on the following drawing of the other game? The machines for MM and PB are very different but are ball drawings, not RNG which would be a lot easier to "fix".

I am hoping it's PB predicting MM.

Nanolike who started this thread never said which games he was talking about but all my posts were about the MM drawings.  I lined up the last 100 drawings or both MM and PB games and the only winning matches I got within one drawing of each others were four 0+1 and two 1+1 shown below. It looks like MM is predicting PB but nobody is going to get rich playing those predictions.

PB 11/07/07   22 29 35 46 52  +02
MM 11/06/07   03 14 43 46 47  +02

PB 08/18/07   12 15 28 31 50  +12
MM 08/17/07   02 08 33 38 53  +12

PB 08/08/07   09 16 21 30 52  +09
MM 08/07/07   36 41 50 55 56  +09

PB 07/04/07   01 02 15 17 49  +35
MM 07/03/07   21 35 37 39 40  +35

PB 05/12/07   30 44 46 51 53  +25
MM 05/11/07   28 30 33 48 54  +25

PB 01/27/07   10 19 26 27 32  +14
MM 01/26/07   16 17 36 49 54  +14

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2007, 12:34 am - IP Logged

It seemed to me that nano was using two 6/49 games and changing the numbers & dates to disguise the games in question, but leaving the pattern intact.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19904 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2007, 1:28 am - IP Logged

It seemed to me that nano was using two 6/49 games and changing the numbers & dates to disguise the games in question, but leaving the pattern intact.

I think nano disguised the games to avoid anyone checking his claims by rechecking the data for themselves.  I prefer to document my observations, that way anyone can recheck the data for themselves if they have any doubts and maybe they will see something I missed. 

Ohio's Rolling Cash5 jackpot is at $250K for todays drawing so maybe I'll check the previous 1036 drawings for a common pattern that I can use to pick a few lines to play today.

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #13130
        March 30, 2005
        2171 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2007, 3:20 am - IP Logged

This has been occuring for 10 years running without an error 100 % accurate.

So naturally if you know what was produced from basket 1 you can predict the numbers for basket 2

but every time you got it cornered and play the numbers thats when it skips then if you dont play it then it goes right back to its normal running, without error so if 25 26 shows in basket 1, then next to show in basket 2 is of course 25 26 it is perfect, almost as if it is set to happen as if a machine is running both making it happen, if I were to show you both patterns laid out before you, you might say that i made it up, and challege me, but if i were to show you from basket 1 and basket 2 you would see 10 years both with exactly the same pattern. without an error,

Is this a little hard to believe?

(emphasis, mine) It's a little hard to reconcile. A target that moves when you fire requires a different strategy. LOL

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19904 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2007, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

The dates were part of the pattern so disguising the dates also disguised the pattern.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19904 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2007, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Using A=1-8,B=9-15,C=16-23,D=24-31 and E=32-39 to pick 22 lines to play for Ohio Rolling Cash5 today gave me a good mix of all 39 numbers.  Since I couldn't find a predominate pattern I gave the letters A to E a value of 1 to 5 and picked pattern combinations that added up to 13-18 which was the most common sums of the patterns in the actual drawings file.

A  C  D  E  E
             A  B  C  E  E
             B  C  C  D  E
             A  C  C  E  E
             A  B  D  D  E
             A  B  C  D  D
             A  B  D  E  E
             A  C  C  E  E
             A  B  C  D  E
             A  B  C  C  D
             B  B  D  D  E
             A  B  D  D  E
             A  C  D  E  E
             B  B  D  D  E
             A  A  C  C  E
             A  B  C  D  E
             B  B  C  D  E
             A  B  D  D  E
             A  C  C  D  E
             A  B  B  D  E
             A  C  C  D  D
             A  B  C  C  D

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19904 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Using A=1-8,B=9-15,C=16-23,D=24-31 and E=32-39 to pick 22 lines to play for Ohio Rolling Cash5 today gave me a good mix of all 39 numbers.  Since I couldn't find a predominate pattern I gave the letters A to E a value of 1 to 5 and picked pattern combinations that added up to 13-18 which was the most common sums of the patterns in the actual drawings file.

A  C  D  E  E
               A  B  C  E  E
               B  C  C  D  E
               A  C  C  E  E
               A  B  D  D  E
               A  B  C  D  D
               A  B  D  E  E
               A  C  C  E  E
               A  B  C  D  E
               A  B  C  C  D
               B  B  D  D  E
               A  B  D  D  E
               A  C  D  E  E
               B  B  D  D  E
               A  A  C  C  E
               A  B  C  D  E
               B  B  C  D  E
               A  B  D  D  E
               A  C  C  D  E
               A  B  B  D  E
               A  C  C  D  D
               A  B  C  C  D

Then winning numbers for 12/23/07   21 23 32 36 39 -  C  C  E  E  E, I matched two twice for $2. Nothing to brag about.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19904 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2007, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Rolling Cash5 rolled to $300K+, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow but with a mix of higher groups.

Evil Looking       

NY
                  United States
                  Member #23835
                  October 16, 2005
                  3502 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2007, 1:53 am - IP Logged

The dates were part of the pattern so disguising the dates also disguised the pattern.

If you think only the dates are changed to disguise the supposed pattern, look at this:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%2205++15++18++23++46%22+&btnG=Search

Now try it with some numbers from the claimed pattern:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%228%2C+12%2C+28%2C+30%2C+31%2C+45%22+&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%229%2C+12%2C+28%2C+30%2C+32%2C+49%22+&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%229%2C+10%2C+13%2C+35%2C+37%2C+40%22+&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%222%2C+3%2C+5%2C+7%2C+28%2C+45%22+&btnG=Search 

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%225%2C+12%2C+24%2C+28%2C+30%2C+36%22+&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%225%2C+18%2C+23%2C+35%2C+40%2C+44%22+&btnG=Search

Now that really is an umistakeable pattern. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19904 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Rolling Cash5 rolled to $300K+, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow but with a mix of higher groups.

Nothing came of trying the template idea with RC5 so it's back to MM one more time.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #13130
                      March 30, 2005
                      2171 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2007, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

My take on patterns this broad (one pattern can cover several combos) is to pick a very small group, or maybe even just one, and set with it. It's not going to be fireworks, but you won't be all over the map.

In either case, it looks like the PB numbers give you a list of numbers to not play in groups larger than 1 or 2, among your MM sets. Idea

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19904 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2007, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

My take on patterns this broad (one pattern can cover several combos) is to pick a very small group, or maybe even just one, and set with it. It's not going to be fireworks, but you won't be all over the map.

In either case, it looks like the PB numbers give you a list of numbers to not play in groups larger than 1 or 2, among your MM sets. Idea

I checked all the patterns for all MegaMillions results since its matrix changed 261 drawings ago and two have repeated eleven and twelve times (8.8%) so all my picks for tonight drawing will fit one of those patterns.

Evil Looking       

awwcrap's avatar - moon
                          ky
                          United States
                          Member #37768
                          April 19, 2006
                          90 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2007, 10:16 am - IP Logged

wow,   my feeble brain is going to overload ,after reading the replies to this postEek 

JADELottery's avatar - YingYangYong 01.PNG
                            The Quantum Master
                            West Concord, MN
                            United States
                            Member #21
                            December 7, 2001
                            3685 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2007, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

from the replies i've been reading, it looks like this one has completely gone over everyone's head.

i'll keep monitoring, but i can say that most of you are not getting it.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                            Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                            Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                            Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                            Wisdom is Not Censored
                            Douglas Paul Smallish
                            Jehocifer

NY
                              United States
                              Member #23835
                              October 16, 2005
                              3502 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2007, 1:24 am - IP Logged

Maybe it would be easier for people to see if the OP posted some real data instead of just making it up and offering vague claims. Of course if you think you see something you could step up and do what they can't or won't do.