Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The JP and fast food

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 9 years ago by justxploring.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

Would you still eat fast food after a JP win?

Yes [ 23 ]  [52.27%]
No [ 1 ]  [2.27%]
Once in a while [ 11 ]  [25.00%]
This poll is a stretch [ 4 ]  [9.09%]
Yes, but I'd put the food on expensive china [ 1 ]  [2.27%]
Just to feed the homeless [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Only to feed my pets as treats [ 1 ]  [2.27%]
Those treats are bad for my pets [ 1 ]  [2.27%]
other [ 2 ]  [4.55%]
Total Valid Votes [ 44 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: January 5, 2008, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

I would probably eat it once in a while just to remind myself of where I came from...lol

benmas's avatar - waveform
    Rhode Island
    United States
    Member #56010
    October 28, 2007
    434 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

I would probably eat it once in a while just to remind myself of where I came from...lol

NOW go back there and get me a WHOOPER !!!!!

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2008, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

NOW go back there and get me a WHOOPER !!!!!

i voted yes i would still eat fast food. warren buffett still eats cheeseburgers and milkshakes at diners and restaurants so i wont feel bad about doing it after a big win since he still does it. benmas those commercials are so funny and have you noticed no one they show ask for a refund they just want that whopper really bad.

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
        Member #50124
        February 26, 2007
        601 Posts
        Posted: January 5, 2008, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I LOVE fast food!  eating burger  A $100 kobe burger at a fancy restaurant can't even begin to compare with a nice juicy Wendy burger or a TJ's (local joint) or a Carl's six dollar burger.  

I've never even thought of fast food as a poor person's food.  

Truth is, I'd eat even more of it because I could afford to go on a regular basis to get all that fat that it puts on sucked off my body.  Green laugh  J/K

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2008, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

The person who picked the choice " This poll is a stretch" is correct. Ever since the writer's strike, it's been really difficult to find good help...

Thud

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2008, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

I have water and bread to remind me where I came from.

MAGA

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
              Wandering Aimlessly
              United States
              Member #25360
              November 5, 2005
              4461 Posts
              Posted: January 5, 2008, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Lilly writes:  "I've never even thought of fast food as a poor person's food."

I Agree! 

Love that value menu at Taco Bell.  Those cheesy fiesta potatoes at Taco Bell are yummy.  Heart attack in a cup.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: January 5, 2008, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Lilly writes:  "I've never even thought of fast food as a poor person's food."

I Agree! 

Love that value menu at Taco Bell.  Those cheesy fiesta potatoes at Taco Bell are yummy.  Heart attack in a cup.

I'm one of those conspiracy freaks who believes the world leaders are targeting the poor in order to stabalize the human population. It's not just with food. Where else in the world will they make cigarettes legal to smoke, then tax the heck out of them, and in the same breath limit where to smoke them? The smoking thing I don't get. If they wanted to kill the masses, they should let smokers smoke anywhere.

I'm not condoning smoking, but showing the hypocrisy. Money talks I guess. Just like the helmet law being lifted in Florida a couple of years ago. They'll give you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt, but if there are enough bike riders who go to washington with a rally, and grease the palms of some lobbyists, then it's Ok to not have to wear your helmet. It's ok to kill yourself if you ride a bike, but not if you ride a car...lol

It's all about money, and who grabs it first.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: January 5, 2008, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I would continue to eat out. I know people who are well off and they eat out quite a bit. It's more convenient for those who are very busy.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                    Wandering Aimlessly
                    United States
                    Member #25360
                    November 5, 2005
                    4461 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2008, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Pac.  Everything is a conspiracy. Food, water, cigarettes, television...there's probably a microchip in those boxers (or briefs) you bought last week.  Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but I found out LP is run by terrorist groups.  They want people in the United States to get hooked on the lottery, start to believe there is actually a system or a code and they will break it, and all of us will go broke trying to win. Then they will convince us to move to China where all the jobs are and...oh, wait.  Our country is already broke.  Never mind!

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2008, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Pac.  Everything is a conspiracy. Food, water, cigarettes, television...there's probably a microchip in those boxers (or briefs) you bought last week.  Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but I found out LP is run by terrorist groups.  They want people in the United States to get hooked on the lottery, start to believe there is actually a system or a code and they will break it, and all of us will go broke trying to win. Then they will convince us to move to China where all the jobs are and...oh, wait.  Our country is already broke.  Never mind!

ROFL

If they're listening to what's going on in my boxers, then they need to get more coffee, It's gonna be a long night...LOL

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2008, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

The more fast food.. the more required gym time...

Oh well.. got to love those Wendy burgers   ... I only eat twice a year..  (I am not crazy about the gym)

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                          Marquette, MI
                          United States
                          Member #20541
                          August 20, 2005
                          705 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2008, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Other.

I don't eat it now and would not eat it after either.

I cant afford to cause myself all those health problems.

Plus, I find the plastic and the metal and the floor-tile "atmospehre" to be depressing.

I cant imagine why anyone would want to eat that stuff or eat anything that has been deep fried...if you do you might as well smoke and chew tobacco while you are at it .

Come to think of it I have never known any old people say that they wished they had smoked more...or wished they had eaten more vile swill. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                            Zeta Reticuli Star System
                            United States
                            Member #30470
                            January 17, 2006
                            10356 Posts
                            Posted: January 6, 2008, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Let's see, fast food or....

fast food or....

The dinner scene from Scarface comes to mind here!

Think I'll stick with those quaint little Scottish restaurants.... 

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

colthmn's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                              Inglewood
                              United States
                              Member #41769
                              June 22, 2006
                              122 Posts
                              Posted: January 6, 2008, 1:12 am - IP Logged

I would not mind at all trying scottish food, or Irish food or any of the culinary  delights the world has to offer. Not to mention all those wonderful foreign beers!  I am no Jack La Lanne, tho I intend to get a juicer one day,  I've never really had a weight problem, I exercise cause I can't help it. As far as junk food, I luv it. Just the sound of the crunch of that taco bell hard shell, makes my mouth water thinkin about it, and all that grease goin down there, I luv it!! Wendy burgers and Fat burgers wonderful,!!

Anyone that suffered my cooking would understand my love affair with junk food, but even with the guy from Hell's Kitchen as my personal chef, I could not pass up a bologna sandwich with barbecue chips smashed between and a pepsi.  Yep,  love my JUNK FOOD!!!