Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can One Really Predict Numbers ...

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
queens
United States
Member #57064
December 15, 2007
244 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2008, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

thx emilyg

queens
    United States
    Member #57064
    December 15, 2007
    244 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

ok , now here's the doubles for New York  February 2008

set 1 )776 855 866 599 577 880 884 550 554 994 188 077 277 266 366 099                 

set 2 )885 559 557 556 996 388 355 399  377 155 500 944 227 118 009 644

set 3 )228 225 229 338 335 200 311 300 100 044 199 177 166 066 800 544  

set 4 ) 223 221 220 331 330 334 114 004 233 211 566 977 966 766 877 744   

set 5 ) 337 119 117 116 844 006 226 115 007 899 224 110 244 344 889 887

set 6 ) 566 977 966 766 877 774 664 288 255 299 886

Remember that we only get few doubles in a month so choose your set .  

benmas's avatar - waveform
      Rhode Island
      United States
      Member #56010
      October 28, 2007
      434 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I know how this method works after seeing your posted numbers.....there are 720 singles in pick 3..you optimized them to 120 so you can cover your play of 50:50, and pairs or box depending how you make your bet.., and continue from there growing your profits in time..similar thing when you post your doubles.IT works better with doubles bcs doubles are only 270 ...It"s clever but its not a guaranteed method...the timing is important here.. knowing when to drop it....I GUESS it can work for you since you have more of a feeling with your numbers..but this methods is NO GUARantee...

The issue i had with you is this : You made this post here guaranteeing wins in every draw..that's not true...I dont want some newbie to pick 3 games coming here taking your "98%" numbers and going broke...THE key point is not to guarantee hits but to guarantee a net profit or an EDGE on the players side...THIS method doesn't do that...Example: lets SAY I WANT TO play tomorrow in NYC

I have $50 dollars to play...any way you want it ...you cannot guarantee that i'll make a PROFIT on  $50 dollars WITHOUT taking a guess..YEAH i can hit a pair with a single but I'll risk $50 to make $40<<<<

This method is risky...its more for experinced players like you who spent time with it and you have a feeling when to use it....thats the only advantage....PERIOD..

queens
        United States
        Member #57064
        December 15, 2007
        244 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

ok Benmas , pick 3 isn't for unexperienced people ,and i never mention it was either , the number that i posted isn't a feeling but based on the nyc pick 3 numbers , they all will show up , don't wanna brag bout it but it cover every draw . 85% of the singles number will come up and bout 15% doubles will come up , but i know you don't like it this " I guarantee a win at every draw " if you know how to play or when to play . all i did  here is sharing my numbers with member of this site so that we can all make some green . 

so to all New Yorker Choose your set and make some green .  

soon i will post for Illinois and Ga . 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          Beautiful Florida
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          20119 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Newguy07,

Why don't you post your predictions on the prediction board, this way your wins along with your profits would be totalled for everyone to see, then you could PM everyone else who wanted you to do their states individually..!   Just a suggestion.

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Rhode Island
            United States
            Member #56010
            October 28, 2007
            434 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2008, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I"m not trying to knock down your method.....from what i can see you are only guaranteeing HITS....that's funny because that doesn't neccesarly GUARANTEE a NET PROFIT....true YOU posted 120 singles and 100 doubles = 220 total (nearly 25% of the numbers)..  LOL in a month (30 trials) of course the majority of them will hit ..with at least one hit guaranteed because you optimized.....but the NET PROFIT is not guaranteed...ITS RISKY ..GOOD LUCK...thats all i have to say...i won't bug your post any further....the people will see how the results come out and they will make the final decision..

queens
              United States
              Member #57064
              December 15, 2007
              244 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2008, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

you sound like you are jalous ... again i was jst sharing ok so it's up to you to used them k . and also i post ILLINOIS AND GA IS POSTED IN PICK 3 FORUM .

again everyone can reply to this post and tell me what they think bout my numbers .  

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2008, 12:55 am - IP Logged

As some people said: "It must make a profit" Otherwise it is no good!

Most here play with their own lottery (I thinK) at about $80 per $1 win, so if they play 79 numbers boxed then they must win on every single draw that they play to make $1 (Not a lot of money and hardly worth the trouble).

Unless you play online or somewhere else at more than $80 to $1, anymore than 60 combos is way too many and even then you must win on every single draw.

But whatever amount of numbers you predict anywhere is your own business, people don't have to play them if they don't want to.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                  Member #45970
                  September 1, 2006
                  4763 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2008, 1:19 am - IP Logged

First, let me welcome you to our site newguy. Secondly, I know you have been getting a lot of @#$! here for your posting, but let me offer a suggestion......You have shown the numbers in your system, but perhaps it would benefit everyone here (including yourself) if you you showed us all how YOU "play" this system.....In your initial post, you mentioned that you had a system that generated around 60-80 numbers, but you have obviously posted way more numbers than that, so obviously, you are including an additional step in "playing" this system that you haven't shared wih us yet. Just a suggestion.

chefgaryl's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    bristol pa
                    United States
                    Member #34145
                    February 28, 2006
                    367 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2008, 1:36 am - IP Logged

hey new guy hoow about pa

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3104 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2008, 2:22 am - IP Logged

There are 1000 three digit numbers 0-0-0 through 9-9-9 in the
                      Pick-3 game. There are . . .

All Different (1-2-3)= 720 Straight, 72% Percent with 120 Boxed

Doubles       (1-2-2) = 270 Straight, 27% Percent with 90 Boxed

Triples       (1-1-1) =  10 Straight, 1% Percent with No Boxed

I don't find anything magical about breaking the boxed numbers into groups and randomly selecting one of the six or three possible straight numbers from each boxed number for 50/50 Straight/Box play.  The key would be how to select the right group to play.   BobP

Rhode Island
                        United States
                        Member #56010
                        October 28, 2007
                        434 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2008, 3:28 am - IP Logged

There are 1000 three digit numbers 0-0-0 through 9-9-9 in the
                        Pick-3 game. There are . . .

All Different (1-2-3)= 720 Straight, 72% Percent with 120 Boxed

Doubles       (1-2-2) = 270 Straight, 27% Percent with 90 Boxed

Triples       (1-1-1) =  10 Straight, 1% Percent with No Boxed

I don't find anything magical about breaking the boxed numbers into groups and randomly selecting one of the six or three possible straight numbers from each boxed number for 50/50 Straight/Box play.  The key would be how to select the right group to play.   BobP

I agree 100% with you BObP....also hennybogan and LANTERN made good comments on this post...

THere are too many numbers involved to generate a significant NET profit...if one guesses wrong in the group breakdown then what?....there is no sure way to predict the group like that...He has not explained it yet and he never will convincingly because when you compare $ risked with $ won in this method you come up a loser in every way...HE is bragging because he is showing people he gets hits.....PROFIT IS THE real deal vs money you put in...THAts the reason the lottery made the payouts the way they are to begin with..

WHEN someone comes to the table with a method, PLEASE explain something first...with a few examples of how it can work...showing a NET PROFIT at the END!

triplethreat's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          grand rapids
                          United States
                          Member #50677
                          March 12, 2007
                          102 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2008, 4:09 am - IP Logged

can you post numbers for michigan?

queens
                            United States
                            Member #57064
                            December 15, 2007
                            244 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2008, 4:32 am - IP Logged

again benmas , what is your problem ... so far i've posting and yes i've hit , if you are a pick 3 player you know that what number to play and when to play it . i arrange thenumber in set because it is a mixed set . as far as  how i come up with these numbers , that i only know and will not show how , at least all you gotta do  is go work on a system and tell us step by step how you do it .   one thing i must say  these numbers are month specific and each month will bring different set of number . 

so until you have something better that , you should jst look ok buddy . also each set has 30 numbers  that i advise to play .50 cents box , so let's do the math here Benmas ok .

play 1 set cost $ 15 at .50 cents box , so if you win you will have this :  invest $15 , win $40 ==> 40-15 = $25 profit  and the rest is up to  the player .

again  my numbers will match every number drawn  for the month of february . 

You seems a smart man , you got nothing to say jst stay shut ok . after all i don't see you posting here ,  i posted number for ILLINOIS AND GA . FEEL FREE BLAH BLAH  after seems like it's all you good at .

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2008, 9:38 am - IP Logged

YES profit and also time and effort, ...one could play things like this: 2 LOW AND 1 HIGH # ..occurs 37.5% so you could take a chance and play $375 and win $500 (profit $125) or 2 odds 1 even or 2 even 1 odd (they occur 37.5 of the time)...if you have a lot of money for playing lotto you could double up when losing (martingale<<i don't recommend this) and chase any of the above (they usualy come out around 4 draws or less on average) and then win a profit of ~$100 at the end..but not worth the time and huge effort to do it...you can  end up risking thousands to make a $100 profit and at the end of the day for the time you putt in it could pay around $5 per hour which is the same as working at fast food...THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES ON LOTTO..

How many numbers really does not matter.

It all boils down to one thing and one thing only.

PROFIT $$$$$$$$$$

It is all based on each individual on the amount of numbers needed to play for profit.

You can start with just fifty cents per draw and the amount can go up from there.

It is based on how well you are at sorting out the numbers for play being either for straight or box play.