Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can One Really Predict Numbers ...

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2008, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

hi to all , again i must say this is the only site where the only goal is to make some green . so manny knowledge here . ok let's get to the point . 

i have been out for almost a month now , reason is i've been working on a system that have a 95 % - 98 %  win . again i'm not bragging here , i learn that sometime we tend not look at the obvious and missed to look at what is in front of us . hope you understand what i am saying here . 

for example the pick 3 depending of the month as 62 draw or less , what if there is a system that can generate 60 to 80 numbers included singles, doubles, and triples for a whole month with a guaranteed win at every draw . 

ok , i know some of you think that it is inpossible and this what i am trying to prove true , that it is possible . right now after a whole month of working on system that is still in trial, i am able to predict all draw at least for nyc or it could be for all state . 

the question for you all is how manny numbers is too much or if you are guaranted a win there isn't  too much number .  so i'm waiting for everyone reply on this subject . again no brag  ok , and soon i will post the numbers for nyc february (singles and doubles and triples ) and if someone want me to post numbers for their own state , i'll be glad to do so k. 

for example , you play let's say 40 numbers at .50 cents and won  so 20 profit , then you play again  50/50 and won 290 , profit 250 and so on so forth . this is what i am trying to achieve , put alot of time to it and i will post my set of number on LP for you all , my first month on LP i won 7 gees only by playing numbers that some of you have posted  so this is my way to give back .

So  how manny numbers is too much??  i'm for all of ya reply k .

Is that Queens N.Y.? What part?

I grew up in Rego Park, and went to Forest Hills H.S.

I also lived in Woodside, before I moved her in Fla. 10 years ago.

Good to see a local...local here...

Alta Loma, CA
    United States
    Member #4119
    March 23, 2004
    81 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2008, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

NewGuy07,

Will your system work for California??

Thanks,

seasuntoes

tempe, az
      United States
      Member #58642
      February 22, 2008
      1 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2008, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Will your system work on the arizona pick3 ? Will your 4 sets of numbers change every month ?

Can you supply some sample picks and suggstions on how to pick which set of numbers to use ?

Thanks

Sunridgemanager

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7310 Posts
        Posted: February 22, 2008, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Will your system work on the arizona pick3 ? Will your 4 sets of numbers change every month ?

Can you supply some sample picks and suggstions on how to pick which set of numbers to use ?

Thanks

Sunridgemanager

Welcome to LP!

Newguy divided 120 singles combos into 4 sets and guaranteed a hit if a single was drawn. There are 120 singles or 6-way boxes so his "guarantee" is based on the 1 in 4 chance of choosing the correct set. His suggesting for choosing the correct set was "All Pick 3 players know which number to play".

Than he gave 91 doubles or 3-way boxes divided into 5 groups of 16 and 1 group of 11 (he used 566 twice) with no playing strategy suggestions. Britney's parody method was much better because she included the triples too.

It will work in Arizona or any other state with a pick-3 game because it includes all the possible combinations so there is no reason to ever change the sets. You and many other people are victums of a scam.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2008, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

It's more an illusion than a scam, if no one paid for it except for maybe a little pride.
          Good excercise in not believing the hype, though.   

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

buddyven's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Bogota
            Colombia
            Member #24706
            October 26, 2005
            1434 Posts
            Posted: February 23, 2008, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Newguy07 does your system works for Florida, if so, why don't you post for Florida and I will try yours, have a nice day and thanks in advance

IF YOU WON'T BET YOU WON'T LOOSE OR WIN

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
              Member #33588
              February 22, 2006
              2068 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2008, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Whats happinig new guy ? , some people are failing to understand the motive you have . They have the right to be mad only if you  were trying to sell them your system but this not the case. You will not tell any one to jump in the river and they shouldn't ! instead of people getting mad  they should should come out with a system better than yours.  I always consider people who have good intentions! Everyone have a good day. Good Luck. 

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: March 11, 2008, 3:49 am - IP Logged

Whats happinig new guy ? , some people are failing to understand the motive you have . They have the right to be mad only if you  were trying to sell them your system but this not the case. You will not tell any one to jump in the river and they shouldn't ! instead of people getting mad  they should should come out with a system better than yours.  I always consider people who have good intentions! Everyone have a good day. Good Luck. 

Personally, I think "new guy" is full of S**T! and a whole lot of it. The purpose of this site is to share. Share experience, information, ideas and good feelings. So in here are just trying to make a buck decieving members. If you have a system for pick 3 or 4 there's plenty of money to go around even if you share your "so call secret system". Don't waste your time giving him any validation.

Play to win!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: March 11, 2008, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I think "new guy" is full of S**T! and a whole lot of it. The purpose of this site is to share. Share experience, information, ideas and good feelings. So in here are just trying to make a buck decieving members. If you have a system for pick 3 or 4 there's plenty of money to go around even if you share your "so call secret system". Don't waste your time giving him any validation.

He has given his system to the forum without trying to make a buck. It is of course debatable if his system is of any use, but he has given his information and ideas without trying to sell it.

If there's anyone out of line it is you spewing your venom.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: March 11, 2008, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

He has given his system to the forum without trying to make a buck. It is of course debatable if his system is of any use, but he has given his information and ideas without trying to sell it.

If there's anyone out of line it is you spewing your venom.

As someone said before me, it's not a system if you a just covering all the possible combination. He's the one that was boasting about his percentages. I'm just stating the "facts ma'am just the facts". Furthermore what you have to say is of no importance to me.

Play to win!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2008, 11:27 am - IP Logged

i just go nuts when poeple say their method is 98%...POST YOUR NUMBERS!

until you prove you have something then we'll give you the props...right now you are NOTHING...

Nothing?

Did you say Nothing?

Those who are working the deal won't make a spill?

Why ?

Because of NOTHING?

They are too dang smart...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44