Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The next winning Mega Million numbers are..

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2008, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

09 11 22 39 46 50 mega ball 1

9-11-22-39-46...1

9-11-22-39-50...1

9-22-39-46-50...1

11-22-39-46-50..1

oops forgot a couple

9-11-39-46-50

9-11-22-46-50

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2008, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

9-11-22-39-46...1

9-11-22-39-50...1

9-22-39-46-50...1

11-22-39-46-50..1

Why is that all of you people that believe in "systems" always throw out more numbers than what it takes to win?You never throw out the EXACT numbers that you think will win.If someone ever wins a Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot with a system,they'll need to prove it to me before I'll believe it.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
      Member #91
      January 19, 2002
      11924 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2008, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Why is that all of you people that believe in "systems" always throw out more numbers than what it takes to win?You never throw out the EXACT numbers that you think will win.If someone ever wins a Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot with a system,they'll need to prove it to me before I'll believe it.

Sorry, If I hit with a system i won't have to prove a thing to you......and I could care less if you believe it!

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

United States
        Member #58528
        February 18, 2008
        710 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2008, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, If I hit with a system i won't have to prove a thing to you......and I could care less if you believe it!

That's your choice.But I won't be holding my breath waiting for you to win,either.

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2008, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Do you even read what people write?

No one ever said they know the exact set to win with just one line. That is rediculous. No one can know that unless they have a time machine. However, AGAIN...one can improve their odds if they track patterns.

United States
            Member #58528
            February 18, 2008
            710 Posts
            Posted: March 17, 2008, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Do you even read what people write?

No one ever said they know the exact set to win with just one line. That is rediculous. No one can know that unless they have a time machine. However, AGAIN...one can improve their odds if they track patterns.

Yes,I do read what people write.He said "Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions drawing".Then he threw out six numbers and a 7th number for the Mega number.Since ther are only 5 numbers plus the Mega numbers in the Mega Millions drawing,those numbers can not win.Some of those numbers could win but not all of those numbers can win!Any system that cannot predict a set of numbers with any accuracy on a consistent basis is a worthless system.in my opinion.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Yes,I do read what people write.He said "Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions drawing".Then he threw out six numbers and a 7th number for the Mega number.Since ther are only 5 numbers plus the Mega numbers in the Mega Millions drawing,those numbers can not win.Some of those numbers could win but not all of those numbers can win!Any system that cannot predict a set of numbers with any accuracy on a consistent basis is a worthless system.in my opinion.

Didn't you see me wheel those 6 numbers for a set of six lines? I'm sure you heard of wheeling. With those 6 numbers, if any 5 come out within those 6, then you're guaranteed to hit the Jp.

You say that if a system can't hit consistently, then it's worthless? Then you obviously don't understand what systems are all about. There has never ever been a single person who sold a system that proclaimed their system works every single time. If they did, then they are truly deranged. 

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Didn't you see me wheel those 6 numbers for a set of six lines? I'm sure you heard of wheeling. With those 6 numbers, if any 5 come out within those 6, then you're guaranteed to hit the Jp.

You say that if a system can't hit consistently, then it's worthless? Then you obviously don't understand what systems are all about. There has never ever been a single person who sold a system that proclaimed their system works every single time. If they did, then they are truly deranged. 

Not to mention that I think the poster was just kidding, and having some fun.

United States
                  Member #58528
                  February 18, 2008
                  710 Posts
                  Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Didn't you read what the subject of this thread was?It is "The next winning Mega Million numbers are".Nowhere did he mention the word "wheeling",nowhere did he say "some combination or variation" of these numbers will win.What he did say was "here are the winning numbers of the next Mega Million drawing" and proceeded to throw out six numbers and the Mega number.You sir,are the one that doesn't read what the posts say.

benmas's avatar - waveform
                    Rhode Island
                    United States
                    Member #56010
                    October 28, 2007
                    434 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

a system can be anything...using comp software to track trends or wheel, birthdays, high numbers low numbers..anything..it doesnt have to be sophisticated...it has been proven before..winners have said: i used these numbers because i beleived such and such....everyone's combos are equal before drawing...whatever argument you make when playing lottery there will always be a drawing or a winner that will prove you wrong...as far as the guy that posted this topic by throwing 6 numbers for white balls ..yeah we know its only 5 whites that are draw but maybe he just wrote down his 6 favorite picks and the mega..anyway there is no particular reason to disqualify hos picks ..we'll see after drawing

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2008, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Didn't you read what the subject of this thread was?It is "The next winning Mega Million numbers are".Nowhere did he mention the word "wheeling",nowhere did he say "some combination or variation" of these numbers will win.What he did say was "here are the winning numbers of the next Mega Million drawing" and proceeded to throw out six numbers and the Mega number.You sir,are the one that doesn't read what the posts say.

Did it ever occur to you that he may be joking?

Considering how serious you are about all this, I highly doubt there is any room for humor in your life.

United States
                        Member #58528
                        February 18, 2008
                        710 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2008, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Did it ever occur to you that he may be joking?

Considering how serious you are about all this, I highly doubt there is any room for humor in your life.

No,I did not consider that he might be joking.Unlike you,I don't read a persons post and assume that he means something other than what he wrote.Unlike you,I don't read between the lines and assume that he meant something other than what he said.

As for my humor,I can recall several threads,including this one,where you went off on a tangent trying to prove a point.One in particular comes to mind.You can't seem to stand rich people,especially rich people that ride in your limo.You seem to think that everybody owes you a tip and you went off on a tangent about rich people.At the time I read your post I thought:

what a pathetic,humorless individual this must be.Now I know that I wasn't far off in my thinking.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2008, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

No,I did not consider that he might be joking.Unlike you,I don't read a persons post and assume that he means something other than what he wrote.Unlike you,I don't read between the lines and assume that he meant something other than what he said.

As for my humor,I can recall several threads,including this one,where you went off on a tangent trying to prove a point.One in particular comes to mind.You can't seem to stand rich people,especially rich people that ride in your limo.You seem to think that everybody owes you a tip and you went off on a tangent about rich people.At the time I read your post I thought:

what a pathetic,humorless individual this must be.Now I know that I wasn't far off in my thinking.

OH, because I thought rich stingy people (You conveniently chose not to include the word stingy) were cheap?

So that puts me in a position of going off on a tangent? Buy a clue if you have to. They're really cheap at Wally world.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5114 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2008, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

these are it youll win 12 million

congratulations whos gonna share the jackpot with me 

948>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:

what truck did 'U'>>

fall-off???welcome to D lottery post^^^

PSYKOMO 

United States
                              Member #58528
                              February 18, 2008
                              710 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2008, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

OH, because I thought rich stingy people (You conveniently chose not to include the word stingy) were cheap?

So that puts me in a position of going off on a tangent? Buy a clue if you have to. They're really cheap at Wally world.

Oh,boohoo,boohoo that mean old pacattack05 put me in my place.Boohoo boohoo.No No