Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The next winning Mega Million numbers are..

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Just what part of "I don't believe in systems" don't you understand?I am not interested in ANY system.

I don't think you realize that the people with systems(including myself) are NOT trying to prove to you that our system works. We don't care about proving to you that it works because as lottery players we are all in it for ourself. If someone has a system that works, they don't care if you believe whether or not it works because they're the one who is making the money. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the people who do have systems can't share their ideas with others interested in systems. We can still post numbers, whether it be to see how many numbers we can hit, or to just share with others so they can play them as well. If I win a jackpot using my system, I don't care if you believe my system works because I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Nobody's pushing anything on you. Also, why does me not winning a jackpot yet mean my system doesn't work? Why does someone have win the JACKPOT to be considered good? I think most people are more concerned with having a fairly profitable system, much less a system that can hit the jackpot. Hitting the jackpot would just be a bonus(although, a big one at that).

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
    Member #58528
    February 18, 2008
    710 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2008, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Venom?What venom?I simply wished this person good luck and suggested where she might look to get the education she was wishing for.

Seems to me that a whole lot of people are reading things into my posts that don't exist.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2008, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Venom?What venom?I simply wished this person good luck and suggested where she might look to get the education she was wishing for.

Seems to me that a whole lot of people are reading things into my posts that don't exist.

Sorry, I read your post wrong. I apologize.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
        Member #58528
        February 18, 2008
        710 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I don't think you realize that the people with systems(including myself) are NOT trying to prove to you that our system works. We don't care about proving to you that it works because as lottery players we are all in it for ourself. If someone has a system that works, they don't care if you believe whether or not it works because they're the one who is making the money. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the people who do have systems can't share their ideas with others interested in systems. We can still post numbers, whether it be to see how many numbers we can hit, or to just share with others so they can play them as well. If I win a jackpot using my system, I don't care if you believe my system works because I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Nobody's pushing anything on you. Also, why does me not winning a jackpot yet mean my system doesn't work? Why does someone have win the JACKPOT to be considered good? I think most people are more concerned with having a fairly profitable system, much less a system that can hit the jackpot. Hitting the jackpot would just be a bonus(although, a big one at that).

Then why in the hell do you and others make a point of highlighlighting my posts and go into rant explaing why your damn systems are so freaking good?

This DOES NOT require an answer.The question is rhetorical.

United States
          Member #58528
          February 18, 2008
          710 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2008, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I read your post wrong. I apologize.

Apology accepted.

If you want to experience venom,just be the next s.o.b.that recomends that I try their "system".

NY
            United States
            Member #23835
            October 16, 2005
            3474 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2008, 1:58 am - IP Logged

All this confusion can be cleared up, if just one LP member will predict a combination that at least match 5+0.  He then will be able to put forth his winning system with some assurances that it works,

It's going to take a lot more than that to even come close to offering any assurance that a system works. Every year there are hundreds of 5+0 winners who won with a QP, which clearly shows that choosing random combinations is easily capable of producing 5+0 winners. Winning once doesn't do squat to suggest that the method of choosing the numbers  had anything to do with winning.  If 1 million people use a system to pick their PB or MM numbers and each of them buys 3 tickest for each drawing, then we should expect one of those system players to have a 5+0 win about 6 weeks out of 7. If 1 million people wearing blindfolds while throwing darts at a list of numbers buy 3 tickets each, how often do you suppose they could be expected to have a 5+0 win?

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              CA
              United States
              Member #57222
              December 23, 2007
              587 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2008, 9:55 am - IP Logged

these are it youll win 12 million

09 11 22 39 46 50 mega ball 1

congratulations whos gonna share the jackpot with me 

Hey Steven948

You owe me 2 dollars! Wink.LOL

I don't know why  but after your posts, my posts and the  heated "conversation" that went on,  I  thought about it and talked myself into playing your 6 numbers.  With one line  I used 46 and the other line I used 50.

My logic for doing something I NEVER do  (including playing MM which I don't even play?)

That this would be one of those moments for me when fate LAUGHS and sings "NA NA NA NA NA a perfect stranger gave you the numbers online and you missed your shot at financial freedom forever!"  I thought... it would be my luck that your "joke" numbers actually hit and you had the last  (and first) laugh.

Go figure, I DON'T EVEN PLAY MEGA MILLIONS.

The good news?  YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPLIT YOUR WINNINGS WITH ME.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19821 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2008, 2:21 am - IP Logged

It's going to take a lot more than that to even come close to offering any assurance that a system works. Every year there are hundreds of 5+0 winners who won with a QP, which clearly shows that choosing random combinations is easily capable of producing 5+0 winners. Winning once doesn't do squat to suggest that the method of choosing the numbers  had anything to do with winning.  If 1 million people use a system to pick their PB or MM numbers and each of them buys 3 tickest for each drawing, then we should expect one of those system players to have a 5+0 win about 6 weeks out of 7. If 1 million people wearing blindfolds while throwing darts at a list of numbers buy 3 tickets each, how often do you suppose they could be expected to have a 5+0 win?

True there are hundreds of 5+0 winners who win with a QP, which clearly shows that choosing more than three millions combinations randomly is likely to produce a 5+0 winner, but I doubt if a system player is going to come close to buying that many combinations in a life time. 

The only real test for a lottery system is to check if it beats the odds at all levels, even the lower tiers.   If it's beating the odds on the lower tier prizes then it likely to do the same for the higher tiers prizes.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                  Member #24380
                  October 21, 2005
                  623 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2008, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Okay, here they are 10, 20, 30, 40, 13, and MB is 3

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #59293
                    March 12, 2008
                    121 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2008, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Hey Steven948

You owe me 2 dollars! Wink.LOL

I don't know why  but after your posts, my posts and the  heated "conversation" that went on,  I  thought about it and talked myself into playing your 6 numbers.  With one line  I used 46 and the other line I used 50.

My logic for doing something I NEVER do  (including playing MM which I don't even play?)

That this would be one of those moments for me when fate LAUGHS and sings "NA NA NA NA NA a perfect stranger gave you the numbers online and you missed your shot at financial freedom forever!"  I thought... it would be my luck that your "joke" numbers actually hit and you had the last  (and first) laugh.

Go figure, I DON'T EVEN PLAY MEGA MILLIONS.

The good news?  YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPLIT YOUR WINNINGS WITH ME.

LOL i wasted 2 dollers too i dont know how i came with those numbers anyways but if i ever win ill send u a private massege so i can share the jackpot with you Wink

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                      CA
                      United States
                      Member #57222
                      December 23, 2007
                      587 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2008, 9:07 am - IP Logged

LOL i wasted 2 dollers too i dont know how i came with those numbers anyways but if i ever win ill send u a private massege so i can share the jackpot with you Wink

You're safe for now.  But we all play to win.  Its not a waste  its just... i don't  know-1 down 41 million to go.

Like I said in another post,  I believe in part luck and part system.  so I developed a 15 line pattern that will be played for many years.

Already, the numbers have hit in 3 out of 5  (many times) and 4 out of 5. 

So my time will come.

Oh and make the check out to Lottocalgal c/0 Lottery Post  Cyberspace USA

Just kidding Heheehehhahhahahheheheheh

Green laugh