Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The next winning Mega Million numbers are..

Topic closed. 70 replies. Last post 9 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1958 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Yes,I do read what people write.He said "Here are the numbers for the Mega Millions drawing".Then he threw out six numbers and a 7th number for the Mega number.Since ther are only 5 numbers plus the Mega numbers in the Mega Millions drawing,those numbers can not win.Some of those numbers could win but not all of those numbers can win!Any system that cannot predict a set of numbers with any accuracy on a consistent basis is a worthless system.in my opinion.

Any system that cannot predict a set of numbers with any accuracy on a consistent basis is a worthless system.in my opinion.

I disagree with that statement. Not all systems work the same way nor are all systems designed to hit a certain set of numbers consistently. My system uses elimination. Systems that use elimination might not hit the lower prizes(for example 2+1, 3+0, etc) as much as other systems, however it can still give you a better chance of getting all 6 numbers right than those other non-elimination systems depending on what types of filters you use. See, systems that don't use elimination have more room to get those lower prizes because it doesn't matter where those numbers come in a single set, just that they are there. Some systems look for specific numbers, where some look for certain types of sets.

Gonna win.Big Smile

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
    Member #91
    January 19, 2002
    12015 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:52 am - IP Logged

thanks for that i dont know how i came up with this thread anyway i was bored so i thought id make a thread i am very sorry for everyone cause i clearly wasted your time on a stupid thread

moderators feel free to lock this thread. thanks. 

No need to apologize, just go to the Jackpot Games portion of LP and under Maddog's MM & Powerball challenge post your numbers there.  They are alot of members that post the correct numbers there,  Its Just that the numbers that are drawn are always the wrong ones......Thumbs Up 

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19903 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:53 am - IP Logged

All this confusion can be cleared up, if just one LP member will predict a combination that at least match 5+0.  He then will be able to put forth his winning system with some assurances that it works,

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
        Member #58528
        February 18, 2008
        710 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2008, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Any system that cannot predict a set of numbers with any accuracy on a consistent basis is a worthless system.in my opinion.

I disagree with that statement. Not all systems work the same way nor are all systems designed to hit a certain set of numbers consistently. My system uses elimination. Systems that use elimination might not hit the lower prizes(for example 2+1, 3+0, etc) as much as other systems, however it can still give you a better chance of getting all 6 numbers right than those other non-elimination systems depending on what types of filters you use. See, systems that don't use elimination have more room to get those lower prizes because it doesn't matter where those numbers come in a single set, just that they are there. Some systems look for specific numbers, where some look for certain types of sets.

Heres a novel idea.Those of you that want to post about systems,please go to the area of this website that was set up for systems.DO NOT try to change my mind about systems...I do not believe in systems now nor will I believe in systems in the future.I believe in LUCK.Random luck,dumb luck,pure luck & lady luck.Having said that,to those of you that put so much faith in whichever system you choose to use,GOOD LUCK!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2008, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

thanks for that i dont know how i came up with this thread anyway i was bored so i thought id make a thread i am very sorry for everyone cause i clearly wasted your time on a stupid thread

moderators feel free to lock this thread. thanks. 

You didn't waste anybodys time Steven and it isn't stupid. There are a lot of members here and sometimes discussions get heated. It's the nature of the beast. We all have different opinons and that will sometimes bring out some heated conversations. I hope to see you around more and that this doesn't stop you from posting. Blue Angel

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

United States
            Member #58528
            February 18, 2008
            710 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2008, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

You didn't waste anybodys time Steven and it isn't stupid. There are a lot of members here and sometimes discussions get heated. It's the nature of the beast. We all have different opinons and that will sometimes bring out some heated conversations. I hope to see you around more and that this doesn't stop you from posting. Blue Angel

I Agree! And I hope that none of my pots caused you any anguish.None of my posts were directed towards you personally.

MaddMike51

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2008, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Six numbers + a Mega or not, I'm just wondering how many here are goping to play these tonight!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                Member #58528
                February 18, 2008
                710 Posts
                Posted: March 18, 2008, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Six numbers + a Mega or not, I'm just wondering how many here are goping to play these tonight!

Not me.I bought a quick pick ticket (before this thread existed)and none of these numbers are on it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19903 Posts
                  Posted: March 18, 2008, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Those are Steven948's numbers and I wish him good luck.  Since Steven have no record of winning, he's probably the only one that will play those numbers.

Now I'm wondering if even Steven will play those numbers night.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

sweetbitterkiss's avatar - hello
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #59499
                    March 17, 2008
                    54 Posts
                    Posted: March 18, 2008, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

i play for tonight at least i want 250,000 with that i can go to school and it will change my life and more for me the i am a single mom

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #59293
                      March 12, 2008
                      121 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2008, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Those are Steven948's numbers and I wish him good luck.  Since Steven have no record of winning, he's probably the only one that will play those numbers.

Now I'm wondering if even Steven will play those numbers night.

i actually did. I amma go to sleep with 2 dollers spent and a dream.

good nightSleep

United States
                        Member #58528
                        February 18, 2008
                        710 Posts
                        Posted: March 18, 2008, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

i play for tonight at least i want 250,000 with that i can go to school and it will change my life and more for me the i am a single mom

I wish you all the luck in the world.You sound like you could use some schooling.If you don't win,check with your local community college,they probably have programs that can help you get an education.

United States
                          Member #58528
                          February 18, 2008
                          710 Posts
                          Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

these are it youll win 12 million

09 11 22 39 46 50 mega ball 1

congratulations whos gonna share the jackpot with me 

I just watched the Mega Millions drawing.None of your numbers were drawn.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                            Indiana
                            United States
                            Member #48725
                            January 7, 2007
                            1958 Posts
                            Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Heres a novel idea.Those of you that want to post about systems,please go to the area of this website that was set up for systems.DO NOT try to change my mind about systems...I do not believe in systems now nor will I believe in systems in the future.I believe in LUCK.Random luck,dumb luck,pure luck & lady luck.Having said that,to those of you that put so much faith in whichever system you choose to use,GOOD LUCK!

You don't have to believe in something that you don't want to, but if I actually did show you the information I've gathered about lottery drawings, then you would realize that it is possible to increase your odds of winning the jackpot. I just might share some of the stuff I know with the people on the board, but I'm not going to right now because I'm still in the process of improving my system. Just because the lottery is random, doesn't mean you can't get an edge because what most people don't realize is that the answer is right in front of you. I underlined that intentionally because if there is anyone who wants to know how my system works, that's what you need to look at. The fact alone that the results are random should tell you exactly what it is that you can do to increase your odds of winning the jackpot by A LOT.

Gonna win.Big Smile

United States
                              Member #58528
                              February 18, 2008
                              710 Posts
                              Posted: March 18, 2008, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

You don't have to believe in something that you don't want to, but if I actually did show you the information I've gathered about lottery drawings, then you would realize that it is possible to increase your odds of winning the jackpot. I just might share some of the stuff I know with the people on the board, but I'm not going to right now because I'm still in the process of improving my system. Just because the lottery is random, doesn't mean you can't get an edge because what most people don't realize is that the answer is right in front of you. I underlined that intentionally because if there is anyone who wants to know how my system works, that's what you need to look at. The fact alone that the results are random should tell you exactly what it is that you can do to increase your odds of winning the jackpot by A LOT.

Just what part of "I don't believe in systems" don't you understand?I am not interested in ANY system.