Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I won the Little lotto

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 9 years ago by CCHS13.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
justxploring's avatar - villiarna
Wandering Aimlessly
United States
Member #25360
November 5, 2005
4461 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2008, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Savage Goose - Funny. We must be related  LOL  because I often think of those thing too.  Let's say he gives the winning ticket to his grandmother and she dies after cashing it but before she arranges to hand over the money.  What a surprise to find out she had a will and left him completely out of it?

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8359 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2008, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Savage Goose - Funny. We must be related  LOL  because I often think of those thing too.  Let's say he gives the winning ticket to his grandmother and she dies after cashing it but before she arranges to hand over the money.  What a surprise to find out she had a will and left him completely out of it?

or she make arrangements to have the check deposited into her private account and heads for Hawaii and is never seen or heard from again.

NY
      United States
      Member #23835
      October 16, 2005
      3474 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2008, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Hurray!

Boy am I glad it was you who posted that last comment.   If I wrote it, I'd be called nasty names and criticized for being selfish and rude.  It must be nice not to be affected by those things.  Is there a "how to be negative and get positive results" course anywhere? 

If somebody calls you nasty names or says you're rude and they're right, perhaps you should feel bad. If it's because you called a thief a thief, why would you care when their ill-formed opinion is meaningless?

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3474 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2008, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Dont want to get off the subject here but how many are aware that income taxes is not a LAW,

it was voted upon and actually did not have enough votes to pass and was passed anyway,

furthermore it was suppose to be on a temporary basis and it never went away.  The initial 

purpose was to pay back the money with interest that is loaned to the goverment by the

Federal Reserve Bank.  Thats right, the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned and they want

their money

You know that we never really landed on the moon, either, don't you? Why did they lie to us about that? At least I can understand why they would continue to collect an illegal tax. It costs a lot of money to keep buying all those helicopters and painting them black.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2008, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

You know that we never really landed on the moon, either, don't you? Why did they lie to us about that? At least I can understand why they would continue to collect an illegal tax. It costs a lot of money to keep buying all those helicopters and painting them black.

Twitch

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
            Member #13130
            March 30, 2005
            2171 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2008, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Dont want to get off the subject here but how many are aware that income taxes is not a LAW,

it was voted upon and actually did not have enough votes to pass and was passed anyway,

furthermore it was suppose to be on a temporary basis and it never went away.  The initial 

purpose was to pay back the money with interest that is loaned to the goverment by the

Federal Reserve Bank.  Thats right, the Federal Reserve Bank is privately owned and they want

their money

No law for carjacking either ... but the result of non-compliance is the same.

Some peoples' "fair share" is in the top tax bracket while the "fair share" for able-bodied others  is to stay home, be paid not to work, and create the next generation of  parasites.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2008, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

No law for carjacking either ... but the result of non-compliance is the same.

Some peoples' "fair share" is in the top tax bracket while the "fair share" for able-bodied others  is to stay home, be paid not to work, and create the next generation of  parasites.

Not too long ago a few people and  I started a conversation about these "parasites" of today.  We wondered if they should be required to pay back any taxes/assistance they received while they were enjoying their work free life, should they win the lottery. 

I posted it here on LP>    Of course people blew the whole thing.    It was like, no don't mess with those who are use to a free ride... allow them to eat their cake and have it too.   Some tried changing the words from "bums", "slobs" to disabled people.

If one won $114 Million dollars... What would matter if they were disabled or able-bodied when they received the assistance?  Their assistance would not even put a dent in what they had won.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #46704
                September 23, 2006
                3692 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2008, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

You know they couldnt let Russia out due us, they were the first in space so we just had to

be the first to land on something significant

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont