Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*Jackpot Winner!!**

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2008, 3:04 am - IP Logged

Was Lust looking at the greatly improved "Expert Lotto" program. This has everything you could want in a lotto program, including a rather classy "predictor" for predicting future winning numbers, and new help file / manual. If this can't win the jackpot NOTHING can.Smile

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2008, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Several members have tested that software.  Rip Snorter and PadawanLotto who haven't posted in a while used that software exclusively for a while without much luck.  You can do a search for Expert Lotto and find their comments and results.Disapprove

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Australia
      Member #19065
      July 25, 2005
      71 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2008, 4:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks RJOH   Perhaps they are too  busy collecting their winnings from Expert Lotto?? LOL  I wonder if they have tested the latest version tho??/   (Much improved)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: May 12, 2008, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Tom9041,

I was reading some of your posts in August 2007 at: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161671

You said pretty much the same thing.  How much have you won since then using this software?

Evil Looking       

Australia
          Member #19065
          July 25, 2005
          71 Posts
          Posted: May 12, 2008, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Due to lots of work & family  commitments I don't have the time that I would like to spend on testing lotto systems, & don't necessarily even  take lotto tickets each week. I just enjoy studying up lotto statistics, as a hobby type of thing. I have been  using  Gail Howard's systems, Lotto pro, &  expert lotto. In the last year or so I have found that Expert Lotto has the best results of them all , ( great filters available, which I am still finding out about), so have decided now that  the new version is out I will use that only, to see how I go. I will let you know how it goes  in a few months time.  It would be interesting to hear what other users think of the three mentioned programs?

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: May 12, 2008, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Was Lust looking at the greatly improved "Expert Lotto" program. This has everything you could want in a lotto program, including a rather classy "predictor" for predicting future winning numbers, and new help file / manual. If this can't win the jackpot NOTHING can.Smile

Just in the way of info -- I tried it (they had a trial version) and used it on backtesting.  Disappointing. Not any better than anything else out there.  If they still have a trial version, go ahead and play aroound with that. But don't spend your money untill you see some real results.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19825 Posts
              Posted: May 12, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Due to lots of work & family  commitments I don't have the time that I would like to spend on testing lotto systems, & don't necessarily even  take lotto tickets each week. I just enjoy studying up lotto statistics, as a hobby type of thing. I have been  using  Gail Howard's systems, Lotto pro, &  expert lotto. In the last year or so I have found that Expert Lotto has the best results of them all , ( great filters available, which I am still finding out about), so have decided now that  the new version is out I will use that only, to see how I go. I will let you know how it goes  in a few months time.  It would be interesting to hear what other users think of the three mentioned programs?

Gail Howard's systems, Lotto pro, &  expert lotto and don't forget Lotto Buster and others claim to have updated or been improved lately but their changes are usually the ones necessary to play the newer matrices of the older games or those of the newer games.

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23260 Posts
                Posted: May 12, 2008, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

What a loaded and wrong statement.  If this can't win the jackpot NOTHING can?!

As far as I know, it has not made any jackpot winners, but other software has.

Please don't post commercials on Lottery Post, people can easily detect the difference between marketing statements and real-life experiences.

Nice job with the research on this RJOh.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5118 Posts
                  Posted: May 12, 2008, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Congrat'sssssssssssss Tom9:

U must know How to MARKET a product in the G@@D ole USA!!!!!!!!!!

BUT,..............& remember the BUTT that wait's in the shaddow'$$$$$

TOO get U>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

U were smart "NOT" to use the word's......"NEW"......."improved">>>

in UR above advertisement...................because, if U use any of those

words............by US law>>>>>>>>>>>Todd has the RIGHT's to let it

run as advertised for 6 month's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUTT

After the 6 month's Todd has the RIGHT to remove it (or) U will be in

violation of FCC laws & regulations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TELL us how much>>>>>>>>>>>u luv D Lottery POST!

PSYKOMO

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                    Member #9517
                    December 10, 2004
                    1272 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2008, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Come back with a scan of a winning ticket and I will believe you.

Australia
                      Member #41266
                      June 14, 2006
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2008, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tom  Very interesting   I too have been trying out Expert lotto, (trial version is free). I have tried Lotto Pro, Lotto Buster, Gail Howard, Robert Serotic, Lotto logix, Lotto mania, Lotto Hat, Ken Silver  systems all with virtually no luck. I have been trialing Expert Lotto's  "winning number history" system, which appears to be unique to  expert Lotto & so far the results are very encouraging. I haven't put any money on using it yet as I am still getting familiar with it as time allows. Their program backup appears very good & the  program writers appear to listen to & implement any new ideas in their  beta version very quickly. So if anyone has any ideas (filters, statistics etc) they want included in the the program you can do it by way of their on suggestion forum.  I will experiment further over the next few months & let everyone know how I get on. I'll scan any winning tickets as proof & give an honest unbiased opinion of the program.Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2008, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tom  Very interesting   I too have been trying out Expert lotto, (trial version is free). I have tried Lotto Pro, Lotto Buster, Gail Howard, Robert Serotic, Lotto logix, Lotto mania, Lotto Hat, Ken Silver  systems all with virtually no luck. I have been trialing Expert Lotto's  "winning number history" system, which appears to be unique to  expert Lotto & so far the results are very encouraging. I haven't put any money on using it yet as I am still getting familiar with it as time allows. Their program backup appears very good & the  program writers appear to listen to & implement any new ideas in their  beta version very quickly. So if anyone has any ideas (filters, statistics etc) they want included in the the program you can do it by way of their on suggestion forum.  I will experiment further over the next few months & let everyone know how I get on. I'll scan any winning tickets as proof & give an honest unbiased opinion of the program.Wink

ma507,

Like Tom9041, you too made a similar post about Lotto Expert almost 2 years ago at: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130506 

You've had plenty of time to evaluate it. I'm beginning to think you and Tom are just posing as lottery players to post commercials for Lotto Expert.  It's hard to believe anything either of you guys post.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19825 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2008, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Probably is him, he went all out trying to prove he could win big using that software.   He was a real believer in its potential but he finally gave up and stopped posting at LP.

Evil Looking       

Australia
                            Member #19065
                            July 25, 2005
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2008, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I can absolutely assure everyone that I am in no way connected to Expert lotto in any way at all.  Just  trying to be helpful &  point out  that  it's  another  program  that people might like to try, & if nothing else use the ideas & systems it has, to improve on their own favoiurite program or system, & hopefully that could lead to someone who really needs it,  to winning a jackpot.    If anyone has a better program I  would certainly like to hear about it, as  I don't  necassarilly see Expert Lotto  as the B all end all, just another tool to use in hitting the jackpot.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19825 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2008, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I have a system/programs that's a work in progress as I'm constantly adding features which I think make it better.  I've made a few predictions on the prediction board once in a while just to test it. 

When PadawanLotto was active at LP, I predicted for some of the same games that he predicted just to compare my results with his Lotto Expert picks and could never tell if Lotto Expert gave him an edge.

Evil Looking