Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

*Jackpot Winner!!**

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2008, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

I have a system/programs that's a work in progress as I'm constantly adding features which I think make it better.  I've made a few predictions on the prediction board once in a while just to test it. 

When PadawanLotto was active at LP, I predicted for some of the same games that he predicted just to compare my results with his Lotto Expert picks and could never tell if Lotto Expert gave him an edge.

Good news RJOh. Please give the full details of  your system/programs that are in progress, so we can all help to develop it into the best program around: -     after all that is what Lottery Post is all about.!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19891 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:15 am - IP Logged

In the past I've posted details about routines I've put in my lottery programs and will continue to do so as I come up with new ideas in the future, they're all there in the archives.  I don't like reposting the same things over and over.

I have yet to come up with a strategy/system that wins more than the minimum prize consistently on my budget.  I once matched 5of6 in Ohio Super Lotto years ago and never done any better since even with the improvements I've added.  When I compare my results with others on the prediction board, I do as well as most. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23345 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2008, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Scam Alert

Isn't it so transparent what these people will go through -- and lie about -- in order to make money ripping people off?

Tom9041 and ma507 are the same person.  I'll now do some deeper digging in the system to see what other accounts he has registered.

To all:  Please click the "Report Abuse" link on any post mentioning this "Expert Lotto"software.  This person has been posting spam to the forums on and off for a couple years now, and I've really had it with his garbage.

I'm tired of this guy making up new member names (and made-up personas), where he pretends to be some person who stumbled across this "great software", and claims to be "checking out".

I've posted this before, but it's always nice to see such a clear example.

The spammers always ask what you think of the software.  "Who else has used it -- it looks great!"  I guess they think that will make you want to go check it out.

Instead, to veterans here at Lottery Post, it only signals the fact that they are scamming you.

RJOh, wonderful job with sniffing this out right from the start, posting some great facts, and sticking with it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
        Member #41383
        June 16, 2006
        1969 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2008, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Well, one thing to keep in mind is if there WAS a commercial software product that actually DID pick the winning numbers in the past 10 years, we would have heard about it/whoever developed and marketed it would be ALL OVER the news.

Yeah, I've heard of software picking a winner - 15-20 years ago, when it was a lot easier, the Matrix was a lot smaller, but I have not heard of any in the last 10-12 years.

lank's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          albany georgia
          United States
          Member #55707
          October 15, 2007
          565 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2008, 1:25 am - IP Logged

There is no sure way of hitting the numbe.  U got to let the number hit U.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2008, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Well, one thing to keep in mind is if there WAS a commercial software product that actually DID pick the winning numbers in the past 10 years, we would have heard about it/whoever developed and marketed it would be ALL OVER the news.

Yeah, I've heard of software picking a winner - 15-20 years ago, when it was a lot easier, the Matrix was a lot smaller, but I have not heard of any in the last 10-12 years.

Haven't you read the advertisements of most of the commercial software, they all have testimonial of people who have won big using their software, it's part of their sale pitch.

Evil Looking       

Greensboro, North Carolina
              United States
              Member #1616
              June 5, 2003
              1288 Posts
              Posted: May 13, 2008, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tom  Very interesting   I too have been trying out Expert lotto, (trial version is free). I have tried Lotto Pro, Lotto Buster, Gail Howard, Robert Serotic, Lotto logix, Lotto mania, Lotto Hat, Ken Silver  systems all with virtually no luck. I have been trialing Expert Lotto's  "winning number history" system, which appears to be unique to  expert Lotto & so far the results are very encouraging. I haven't put any money on using it yet as I am still getting familiar with it as time allows. Their program backup appears very good & the  program writers appear to listen to & implement any new ideas in their  beta version very quickly. So if anyone has any ideas (filters, statistics etc) they want included in the the program you can do it by way of their on suggestion forum.  I will experiment further over the next few months & let everyone know how I get on. I'll scan any winning tickets as proof & give an honest unbiased opinion of the program.Wink

You have been trying this software out since June of 2006 and you still don't have any winning tickets to share with us? That saids alot about the program.Puke

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5587 Posts
                Posted: May 13, 2008, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

We won't get fooled again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6-wG5LLqE&feature=related

RJ you did this thread like Pete Townsend plays on this little ditty.

Thanks.

P.S. Todd you are the Rodger Daltrey. Rock on.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #1303
                  March 27, 2003
                  1508 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2008, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Haven't you read the advertisements of most of the commercial software, they all have testimonial of people who have won big using their software, it's part of their sale pitch.

Yeah, you know, about the most useless thing on the various sites are the testimonials.  I don't even read them any more. It's simply too easy for the site owners to make somethng up, so its a waste of time.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19891 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2008, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Yeah, you know, about the most useless thing on the various sites are the testimonials.  I don't even read them any more. It's simply too easy for the site owners to make somethng up, so its a waste of time.

I Agree!  The other day the state of Minnesota proudly announced their 20th Powerball jackpot winner since the game began in 1992 and yet some of the lottery software advertisers would have you believe their costumers win more jackpots than that in a single year.  There's just not as many jackpot winners as they have people claiming to have won a jackpot using their software.

Evil Looking       

lottobrain's avatar - box
                      Smyrna, DE
                      United States
                      Member #10074
                      January 1, 2005
                      125 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2008, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I don't believe that Expert Lotto has stated that anyone has won a jackpot using their program.  It is an interesting concept.  I tried experimenting with it myself for a few months after I started to understand how to use it, but could not win anything.  One can see how it could "hone in" on the winning numbers and you can prove it to yourself by going through the procedure.  One has to determine how much movement either up or down each of 11 different charts will go for the next drawing.  The tighter you make the adjustment, the fewer combinations one would have to play, sometimes as little as 1 to 5 plays, but it still comes down to the lottery choosing the numbers one needs that will make the math work.  The hindsight is perfect.  Maybe if one always used the same changes for each group for drawing after drawing, one day the right combination would come together.  But by the same token, if one just plays the same combination of "birthday" numbers, etc, drawing after drawing, maybe one day that hits too.  Many winners do just that.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                        Member #13130
                        March 30, 2005
                        2171 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2008, 2:33 am - IP Logged

People must figure as long as you're wasting money on lottery tickets, you may as well waste some on their dreck software, too. 

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                        Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19891 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2008, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

People must figure as long as you're wasting money on lottery tickets, you may as well waste some on their dreck software, too. 

I'm sure that's true in some cases, but if the software does what a serious player might normally do and does it faster then I'm sure some players think it's well worth the money.  I've seen posts of players looking for software that will track and analyze drawing results but the problem is everyone has different ideas about what is needed to pick winners. 

Most players want to know more than the standard combination sums, ranges, gaps, total hits and matches of past drawings that most software offers.  They want something that some way will improve their chances of picking winners and are convinced some where someone is selling such a program.  So far no one has come to LP and posted convincing evidence that such a program exists.  I usually check the prediction statistics of anyone who make such a claim.

Evil Looking