Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 1 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2006, 4:36 am - IP Logged

I was talking to a person the other day who struck a winning jackpot using a unique system which he bought & studied for a while before using  it. He tells me he won lots of minor prizes & then bingo!  the big one. When asked how he did  it ,he used a system called " winning number History" in which you select a range of numbers (11 in all ) , &  if your selection is within the winning range ( + or - 20 in each row ) then you are guarranteed a jackpot!!  I tried the system myself & have come very close to winning the jackpot , but have however, won many minor prizes to cover the betting expense ( which after filtering was minimal anyway) The system is part of "expert Lotto". It takes a bit  to get the hang of it at first, but once you have mastered it , you are away winning!  This program also has excellent filters available , & excellent charts for following the numbers (works on any lotto or Keno system), & has an excellent question & answer service. I suggest strongly to have a few trial runs of this system to see just how close you get to the jackpot!! I'll be interested in your thoughts.

Atlanta
    United States
    Member #15989
    May 24, 2005
    183 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2006, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Oh boy! Another system....blah, blah, blah.......

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2006, 9:11 am - IP Logged

I was talking to a person the other day who struck a winning jackpot using a unique system which he bought & studied for a while before using  it. He tells me he won lots of minor prizes & then bingo!  the big one. When asked how he did  it ,he used a system called " winning number History" in which you select a range of numbers (11 in all ) , &  if your selection is within the winning range ( + or - 20 in each row ) then you are guarranteed a jackpot!!  I tried the system myself & have come very close to winning the jackpot , but have however, won many minor prizes to cover the betting expense ( which after filtering was minimal anyway) The system is part of "expert Lotto". It takes a bit  to get the hang of it at first, but once you have mastered it , you are away winning!  This program also has excellent filters available , & excellent charts for following the numbers (works on any lotto or Keno system), & has an excellent question & answer service. I suggest strongly to have a few trial runs of this system to see just how close you get to the jackpot!! I'll be interested in your thoughts.

Can you please give us the specifics?

Thanx.

money

Calgary
        Canada
        Member #9419
        December 7, 2004
        228 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2006, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Can you say system seller. lol

United States
          Member #28973
          December 26, 2005
          439 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, like to see how it works atleast.

Jackpot lotteries are like "figuring out the meaning of life" to me.  In the sense that, it seems like something you'll "never know how to crack"

lol

If I find out how to get a copy of it, buying it if neccesary, I'll bring it here so we can all check it out.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Using the Lottery Post search engine, you can see that "Expert Lotto" has been mentioned here before.

Click:  Expert Lotto

Australia
              Member #19065
              July 25, 2005
              71 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

No I am not selling, nor am I associated in any way with selling Expert lotto, just wanted others to share the success I have had with the program. It can be downloaded free, from their home page, so what have you got to loose. ( maybe strike the big one free!!)

United States
                Member #986
                January 5, 2003
                280 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2006, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

You can get the program free if you check out their site.  I'm one of the suckers who got it for free and it is a very good program.  It's built towards filters as Ion Saliu preaches.

Calgary
                  Canada
                  Member #9419
                  December 7, 2004
                  228 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2006, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

It's free alright.  Except the most useful features are turned off until you upgrade.  Upgrade #1, with some extra features turned on is $19.95 and #2 with all features available is $59.95.  How can you check the viability of the software is the most powerful/useful features are turned off?  However, I guess if they don't already have your lottery, you can add it to their system and they'll give you the pro version for free.  So, good deal I guess. 

Australia
                    Member #19065
                    July 25, 2005
                    71 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2006, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

The person who won the lotto using "Expert Lotto" is an ex work associate  (no longer works due to winning the jackpot) , he is also like me, in no way connected to selling or promoting any lotto system in any way, just wanted to point out that for those interested  to know,that   that was how he achieved it.  I think it should be realised that no lotto system can guarrantee a win of any sort, however the tools they provide can help your chances of having a win considerably.  there is also an excellent forum setup for any questions regarding new ideas or problems, with the program.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                      Member #3002
                      December 11, 2003
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2006, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tom9041 - did your friend have to predict the correct direction of all 11 charts to win his jackpot?

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

Australia
                        Member #19065
                        July 25, 2005
                        71 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

yes, but within  + or -  10 numbers. in each row

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2006, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

what would  the odds be for doing that? that sounds very difficult to do , are you sure he wasnt just one of the lucky ones and that the software didnt really help much? 

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                            Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                            FEMA Region V Camp #21
                            United States
                            Member #520
                            July 27, 2002
                            5699 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Hate to be skeptical but the whole story sounds like when I caught that sailfish while fishing in my bathtub.

Thinking of...

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Auckland
                              New Zealand
                              Member #2247
                              September 4, 2003
                              33 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2006, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

yes, but within  + or -  10 numbers. in each row

Hi Tom,

Your original quote was for + or - 20, was this a mistake? 

spot9 

Page 1 of 15