Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 13 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2006, 9:50 am - IP Logged

I've offered this as an alternative to 18 more pages of LP members offering unsubstantiated and insignificant observations about the software. 

The people I've named have long and trusted histories with LP and are more-or-less known by everyone as unconnected with your product.

Otherwise this thread might drift into the 22nd century with nothing but more of the same and me talking about my books.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2006, 10:18 am - IP Logged

You're registered here as ExpertLotto.

If you buy a premium membership, and if you do as I've suggested you have some proxy do for you, ExpertLotto (and if the product will perform as you claim) ExpertLotto will be the name at the pinnacle of the top-ten list for an awfully long while.

The only thing that might knock it off would be some other of us plodders actually finding some superior means of predicting lottery draws and being stupid enough to admit it, or careless enough to post predictions using it before we knew it worked.

But if your claims are untrue, you'll crash and burn and this thread will die.  All future threads involving claims about your product will bear the taint of truth, if that's what the truth is.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23261 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2006, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Jack,

Your idea seems sensible, but I would certainly settle for having them post their 10 lines that they play every drawing to the forums before the drawing takes place.

Then we can see how they consistently turn "100 crowns" into "120 crowns" on average.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people using lottery software, and in fact I've written a bunch of lottery programs myself over the years.

But to come here making claims that it wins almost every time, as even the author of the software has stated just yesterday, is a specious claim, unless there is even the slightest inkling of proof to back it up.

For example, every time I get a big hit on a lotto game, I post a scanned copy of my ticket.  Not because I have to, but because it instantly comforts people that I'm not blowing smoke.

Again, there's nothing wrong with writing or using software, but it's the unsubstantiated claims that are not good.

Even the subject of this thread sends up red warning flags -- "WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!"  You would think that after posting such an inflammatory subject line that there would be a bit of proof offered.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2006, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Even the subject of this thread sends up red warning flags -- "WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!"  You would think that after posting such an inflammatory subject line that there would be a bit of proof offered.

Todd:

These are foreigners who have a somewhat different history of red flags.  Maybe they do things differently over there.

Jack

Egos don't count.

ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
          Trebic
          Czech Republic
          Member #8380
          November 3, 2004
          66 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2006, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Todd:

These are foreigners who have a somewhat different history of red flags.  Maybe they do things differently over there.

Jack

i'm sorry, but it wasn't expert lotto team who started this thread

Expert Lotto Team

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2006, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Nothing to be sorry about.

I hope you're telling the truth, and I hope you'll prove it by one means or another.

I happen to believe the lotteries can be beaten, and I believe more than one road might well lead to Rome when it comes to doing it.

You didn't begin this thread, but thousands of LP users have read it, and none of them knows better now than when the thread began whether the claims are truth or fiction.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23261 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2006, 11:35 am - IP Logged

ExpertLotto, just to add to what Jack said, even though you did not start this thread, you are fully aware of it, and being the software's author, I would think that you would be very quick to point out any inaccuracies posted about your product, such as exaggerated claims.

If I had a software product that was being written about, I would follow it very closely, and make appropriate comments where necessary.  In this regard, I am sure you are following this thread very closely.

Also, you did not address my post, only Jack's post.  It would be interesting to hear what you have to say about everything in my previous message.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2006, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Hi

Here a post in expert lotto forum about how to use the program for pick 4 or pick 3 :

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/forum.php?req=thread&id=23&page=2&nocount=1

Quatro it' a pick 4 type.I change the results in MS Xl if results are 4 0 5 9
                i change it to 14 20 35 49 so i use expert lotto to do the rest.By placing
                1 a front of 4 mean ball 1 was = 4
                2 a front of 0 mean ball 2 was = 0
                3 a front of 5 mean ball 3 was = 5
                4 a front of 9 mean ball 4 was = 9
                From here you can work away to make EL to be used for pick 4 and pick 3
                all what the users have to do is just tell EL to repeat numbers ...

Why does it have to be done in such a work around way?
                Why not just add pick 3 and pick 4 to the program?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2006, 3:09 am - IP Logged

"WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!" was the title assigned to this thread by Tom9041 to get attention.  It was such a bunch of non-sense that he attributed it all to a friend who shared a story with him so he had no first hand knowledge of it's truthfulness which is a technique that b***s***ers use to tell stories that aren't true and maintain creditability.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Trebic
                    Czech Republic
                    Member #8380
                    November 3, 2004
                    66 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2006, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Jack,

Your idea seems sensible, but I would certainly settle for having them post their 10 lines that they play every drawing to the forums before the drawing takes place.

Then we can see how they consistently turn "100 crowns" into "120 crowns" on average.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with people using lottery software, and in fact I've written a bunch of lottery programs myself over the years.

But to come here making claims that it wins almost every time, as even the author of the software has stated just yesterday, is a specious claim, unless there is even the slightest inkling of proof to back it up.

For example, every time I get a big hit on a lotto game, I post a scanned copy of my ticket.  Not because I have to, but because it instantly comforts people that I'm not blowing smoke.

Again, there's nothing wrong with writing or using software, but it's the unsubstantiated claims that are not good.

i didn't say that it was the software that does the winning - there's no 'single click' interface in expert lotto. the users always have to make their own decisions and estimates. pls keep in mind that expert lotto is just tool, it has no predictive features so any predictions based on expert lotto are as good as the user who made them. (you can use an electronic calculator and still fail your math exam:)

i didn't say 'it wins almost every time' either, i said 'usually' which i believe is a bit different...

we use expert lotto for our own bets and we win more often than not. and yes, we'll start posting some of our predictions.

i believe i have addressed the claims made here others - we aren't aware of any big winners and we haven't won big either (yet:). but our jackpot system does work - within its limits.

Expert Lotto Team

Trebic
                      Czech Republic
                      Member #8380
                      November 3, 2004
                      66 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2006, 7:03 am - IP Logged

Hi

Here a post in expert lotto forum about how to use the program for pick 4 or pick 3 :

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/forum.php?req=thread&id=23&page=2&nocount=1

Quatro it' a pick 4 type.I change the results in MS Xl if results are 4 0 5 9
                      i change it to 14 20 35 49 so i use expert lotto to do the rest.By placing
                      1 a front of 4 mean ball 1 was = 4
                      2 a front of 0 mean ball 2 was = 0
                      3 a front of 5 mean ball 3 was = 5
                      4 a front of 9 mean ball 4 was = 9
                      From here you can work away to make EL to be used for pick 4 and pick 3
                      all what the users have to do is just tell EL to repeat numbers ...

Why does it have to be done in such a work around way?
                      Why not just add pick 3 and pick 4 to the program?

there's no pick3/pick4 lottery in our country so we have no experience with this type of lottery.

it's not a simple task to add just a support to expert lotto because some of our performance optimization routines rely on the fact that drawn numbers cannot repeat. but it's on our todo list as others have requested it as well.

Expert Lotto Team

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23261 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2006, 7:11 am - IP Logged

"WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!" was the title assigned to this thread by Tom9041 to get attention.  It was such a bunch of non-sense that he attributed it all to a friend who shared a story with him so he had no first hand knowledge of it's truthfulness which is a technique that b***s***ers use to tell stories that aren't true and maintain creditability.

I must say that this thread always bothered me, for much of the same reasons that you mention RJOh.

It is very close to being an outright advertisement, without actually stepping over that line.  I think that's why I left it there.  I thought maybe some folks could get some usefulness from it, if there was indeed a program that was helping some people.

I'm not anti-lottery-software, I'm anti-BS. 

For example, I'm actually ahead on my Mega Millions playing this year (so far, knock wood), thanks to the LP wheels I've been playing, but realizing that a high degree of luck is involved with ANY jackpot lotto game win, I'm not going to come here and tell people that playing the LP wheels will help them win "most of the time". 

That's utter BS, because it implies that the person will win a profit, which practically nobody other than first- or second-prize winners will ever do over their lifetime in a lotto jackpot game.

Note, I'm talking about a profit over time, not just a few drawings in which you win more than you pay.

Jacques's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                          London
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #35859
                          March 24, 2006
                          31 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2006, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Tom,

Any comments?.

Mail For You

Jacques 

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Jacques:

PadawanLotto is a user of your system and evidently likes it.  Maybe she or he's using it to make picks for the prediction page.

He/she's recently climbed to the top of the hit ratio predictors list, not by winning jackpots, but by having a higher hit ratio than anyone on LP has ever before managed. 

If PadawanLotto is using your system to make these predictions and will say so, you're already one step along in giving some credability to assertions that have been made on this thread.  It won't have to show jackpot wins to stay at the top if small wins continue and the predictions keep the wins higher than the losses.

We can watch the rise and fall of PadawanLotto's predictions and get a good bead on how effectively the system's working.

Platinum Member
                            Platinum Member

Dayton, OH
                            United States
                            Member #31859
                            January 29, 2006
                            89 Posts
                            Quote PadawanLottoReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: June 5, 2006, 1:54 am - IP Logged

For Expert Lotto Pro, the possibility of a jackpot win is there in the Winning Number History Filter but it's not easy to predict the correct 11 sum ranges needed to produce a jackpot win within an affordable set of combinations. Versatility is there in all of the statistics available and the ability to move data to and from EP and other programs such as Excel for extended analysis. The stats can be overwhelming and you would have to come up with a set strategy of your own to produce winning results, this is not an over night learn, play, and win software system by any means. People that are new to lottery analysis would find this software very frustrating. People that have studied lottery statistics and analysis for a while would appreciate the software more and be able to see the possibilities and produce good results much faster.

I bought the software some time ago and I enjoy working with it even though I have not had any jackpot wins as of yet but, there is a lot to do and work with and I feel that it was worth the money, all updates are free 

PadawanLotto: Statistics Summary

Summary

Highest Lifetime Hit Ratio

Member  Hit Ratio  Picks  Hits 
                            1.PadawanLotto3.21%1,08835
                            2.Rip Snorter2.68%86,4182,320
                            3.derek72.44%2,08751
                            4.WannaWinSoon1.77%2,81050
                            5.LottoVantage1.50%1,39821
                            6.Rick G1.36%37,420510
                            7.RJOh1.30%4,30256
                            8.ScorpionPrince1.27%26,293336
                            9.codmander1.24%5637
                            10.vin061.01%24,621250

This is the sort of thing I was suggesting.

Jack

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                            Picks2402481,13801,138
                            Hits20735035
                                Hit Ratio8.33%2.82%3.08%0.00%3.08%
                            Winnings$295$42$417$0$417
                                Prize Ratio122.92%16.94%36.64%0.00%36.64%

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2006, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Sorry.  I messed up the sequence of the last entry and didn't notice until it was too late to edit.

PadawanLotto: Statistics Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
                              Picks2402481,13801,138
                              Hits20735035
                                  Hit Ratio8.33%2.82%3.08%0.00%3.08%
                              Winnings$295$42$417$0$417
                                  Prize Ratio122.92%16.94%36.64%0.00%

36.64%

It appears PadawonLotto hasn't done a lot of predicting on the prediction page in the past.  With these relatively few results things could go down as rapidly as they came up.

On the other hand, there's the other possibility.

The general direction of this thread has been unsupported claims, skepticism, explanations, more of the first, more of the second ad infinitum.

If a person wants to make a claim with some bottom to it the tools for doing so in a way that will kill claimsters, if it's fiction, or kill skeptics if it's true,

are all right here on the site available to premium members.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Page 13 of 15