Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 4 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
Trebic
Czech Republic
Member #8380
November 3, 2004
66 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2006, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

what would happen if you played +75 and -75 for all 11 charts? I suppose that would give you millions of tickets ? and I suppose if you filtered all of them you would probably miss the jackpot combination? im just speculating though.

yes, this would lead to millions of tickets rendering this function almost useless.

better way is to use your estimates for a few charts only where you can be reasonably 'sure' with the chart trend. 

there's another trick if you play keno lottery - try setting up a new lottery where you bet 20 numbers and draw 20 numbers as well, i.e. 20/20/80 instead of the regular 10/20/80. then you can leverage all filters including wn history features and compare statistics much more easily.

Expert Lotto Team

Clearwater, FL
    United States
    Member #31472
    January 29, 2006
    167 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2006, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,

Now that the Rolling Cash5 jackpot is almost $300K, this would be good time for your system to work.  Good luck.

Hi RjOh, I plan to keep working with Expert Lotto Pro and the Rolling Cash 5 and I'll try to post in the predictions area daily using only combinations coming from Expert Lotto Pro WNHistory.

I have posted 47 combinations for the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 for tonights drawing 4/5/06, all were created will Expert Lotto Pro using the Winning Number History filter.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19828 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2006, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,

Good luck to you.  I'll be posting the 10 lines I came up with also.  I noticed you reduced your numbers pool to 28, I used 24. 

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19828 Posts
        Posted: April 5, 2006, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

While 3 of the 5 winning numbers (11 12 15 32 35) were in my number pool, they are were alone in 6 of the 10 lines I played and I didn't even match the odds of matching 2 for $1.  I'm going try again tomorrow and increase the lines I play to 20 because the jackpot rolled to $369K.  Good luck if you play. 

Evil Looking       

Clearwater, FL
          United States
          Member #31472
          January 29, 2006
          167 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2006, 5:45 am - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,

Good luck to you.  I'll be posting the 10 lines I came up with also.  I noticed you reduced your numbers pool to 28, I used 24. 

RJOh

I used the Expert Lotto Pro WNHistory filter to generate the combinations and it chose the 28 numbers based on my predictions of the occurrence sums either moving up or down. I hit a bust on a few of the predictions as the movements were above or way below such as -30, -35, -23, +15, +17, +18.

I'll try again for tomorrows drawing.

Trebic
            Czech Republic
            Member #8380
            November 3, 2004
            66 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2006, 5:56 am - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,

Good luck to you. I'll be posting the 10 lines I came up with also. I noticed you reduced your numbers pool to 28, I used 24.

RJOh

I used the Expert Lotto Pro WNHistory filter to generate the combinations and it chose the 28 numbers based on my predictions of the occurrence sums either moving up or down. I hit a bust on a few of the predictions as the movements were above or way below such as -30, -35, -23, +15, +17, +18.

padawanlotto, i'm not sure you corretly understand how the wn history filter is supposed to work. if the sum value in any chart is e.g. 57 then it doesn't mean your estimates for the next draw should be 47 to 67 but rather e.g. 85 +/-10, that means 75 to 95.

please email me if you need more detailed explanation of wn history filter.

Expert Lotto Team

Clearwater, FL
              United States
              Member #31472
              January 29, 2006
              167 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2006, 6:28 am - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,

Good luck to you. I'll be posting the 10 lines I came up with also. I noticed you reduced your numbers pool to 28, I used 24.

RJOh

padawanlotto, i'm not sure you corretly understand how the wn history filter is supposed to work. if the sum value in any chart is e.g. 57 then it doesn't mean your estimates for the next draw should be 47 to 67 but rather e.g. 85 +/-10, that means 75 to 95.

please email me if you need more detailed explanation of wn history filter.

Thanks for the tip but if the value in the next drawing is -30 you still missed the range. Still learning and I understand what you're saying, I'll give it a shot.

Thanks again.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19828 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2006, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Since the RC5 jackpot rolled to $369K, I pick 10 lines randomly from all 39 numbers to play just to be in the game.  I posted those lines in the prediction section, good luck if you play.

Evil Looking       

Alabama
                  United States
                  Member #17830
                  June 27, 2005
                  309 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2006, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

No I am not selling, nor am I associated in any way with selling Expert lotto, just wanted others to share the success I have had with the program. It can be downloaded free, from their home page, so what have you got to loose. ( maybe strike the big one free!!)

Thanks for letting us know about your experiences with this software. I am interested and will check it out.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

Clearwater, FL
                    United States
                    Member #31472
                    January 29, 2006
                    167 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2006, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I have posted 50 combinations for tonight's Ohio's RC5 drawing in the prediction area, all generated with Expert Lotto Pro.

Trebic
                      Czech Republic
                      Member #8380
                      November 3, 2004
                      66 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2006, 4:05 pm - IP Logged
                      Some more food for thoughts - what the WN History filter really is?

• In most cases Expert Lotto users consider this as a task to determine the minimum and maximum ranges in 11 charts to estimate where the value will shift in the next draw. Then they discuss what the best  choices are, whether the range ± 10 is close enough and what will remain in the package should they choose  ± 20 range and so on. We, authors, recommended range ± 10 mainly as a reasonable optimum to obtain reasonably small amount of tickets after filtering, which has a suitable potential for bet from lottery player´s point of view. However I recommend to consider this problem in somewhat other way. It deals with problem  „How to determine the only winning combination that projects itself in a certain way into all 11 charts.  Thus there are eleven similar views of one problem. As for me some, some charts allow easier  determination of what direction and size could be expected in the next draw than the others. These charts are the decisive ones for the selection of numbers. Then I can decide for very narow ranges in these charts while leaving the others charts where I’m in doubts with wider ranges considering as possible support  in my decision making proces only. In theory, if I choose very precise estimates for 3 to 4 charts (either one particular number or a ±1 range) and I find a combination matching just these three estimates, I don’t need to consider estimates for other charts at all. There are several very powerful tools that can help with such estimates. They are Sum and Differences charts, WN History tables, Simulation table, Sum table, WN History filter etc. There are more details in Expert Lotto‘s discussion board.
                      • Make sure you understand how the filter works. Because of its nature „OR“ selection logic applies. The first combination will meet the filter OR the second combination OR the third one (the count of combinations passing filter is determined by the size of ranges set in the filter parameters). However this selective „OR“ logic means the most frequent numbers of the filtered tickets will contain the winning numbers and their non-winning counterparts with almost the same distribution. Therefore it doesn’t make much sense to play the first 10 most frequent numbers in a wheel. A better strategy is to assess the occurrences of number combinations (pentads, quads and  triplets) than the occurrences of individual numbers. Then I will use Best Tickets filter to find out whether the filtered tickets contain one, two or more groups of similar combinations.
                      • If there are too many tickets left after filtering and you need a set of numbers for your wheel you can use winning numbers statistics and package statistics. You can select tickets in the package by projecting expected stats values from the winning numbers stats into the package stats (sum, sum root, standard deviation etc) Then it is recommended to review the distribution of individual numbers again and play for the most frequent numbers as a wheel.

Expert Lotto Team

Clearwater, FL
                        United States
                        Member #31472
                        January 29, 2006
                        167 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2006, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Great information Expert Lotto Team, thanks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19828 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I played my 10 lines and matched 2x2 for $2

I noticed PadawanLotto's 50 lines matched 12x2 and 1x3 for $22

The board only show the match3's for $10.  Rolling Cash5 rolled again to $439K, so I'm in for another drawing even though I plan to play the MM game also.  Good luck if you play.

Evil Looking       

Australia
                            Member #19065
                            July 25, 2005
                            71 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Good to hear. And yes many thanks to the Expert Lotto team for their input.

Clearwater, FL
                              United States
                              Member #31472
                              January 29, 2006
                              167 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2006, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I have posted 50 combinations created using Expert Lotto Pro in the predictions area for tonights Ohio Rolling Cash 5 drawing.

Page 4 of 15