Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 11 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 10 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: May 5, 2006, 12:16 am - IP Logged

In the early days of playing lotto systems, I could of only dreamed of breaking even. Now , thanks to Expert Lotto I usually  show a profit (all be it sometimes close to break even  LOL ), & have had several very close calls to winning the jackpot using their unique "winning number history" system.No Pity!Smash

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19901 Posts
    Posted: May 5, 2006, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Now that I've broke even a couple of times playing Ohio Rolling Cash5, I plan to try it with MegaMillions but a match3 pays less so it will be harder to do.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Australia
      Member #19065
      July 25, 2005
      71 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2006, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Great stuff RJoh  Just  wondering what system you are using???Hurray!

Clearwater, FL
        United States
        Member #31472
        January 29, 2006
        167 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2006, 4:51 am - IP Logged

In the early days of playing lotto systems, I could of only dreamed of breaking even. Now , thanks to Expert Lotto I usually  show a profit (all be it sometimes close to break even  LOL ), & have had several very close calls to winning the jackpot using their unique "winning number history" system.No Pity!Smash

How do you make your estimates? The Winning Number History is pretty much an all or nothing system. I have been working with it for quite awhile now and pretty much hit nothing.

Australia
          Member #19065
          July 25, 2005
          71 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2006, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Hi PadawonLotto  I don't only use the winning number history, I also use expert Lotto to filter my wheels as well, as  Expert Lotto has the best filters I have ever seen in a lotto program.  As for predicting the winning number estimates,I  use the charts provided in the program, & not the simulation, as I have found the simulation figures can be very missleading. ( as have others, judging  from their comments in this forum).  I believe the Expert Lotto team are going to include a predictor in a future version ( not sure when), so that will be a huge help to anyone serious about winning the jackpot.  Meantime good luck!! & remember " patient men win the day!!See Ya!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19901 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2006, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Great stuff RJoh  Just  wondering what system you are using???Hurray!

I use a program and system I developed myself.  I do many of the things that users of Expert Lotto say they do.  I look at past history and try to find common characteristics of past winners and apply them to my picks, lately I've broken even but haven't won big so I keep experimenting.

Evil Looking       

Australia
              Member #19065
              July 25, 2005
              71 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hi Rjoh, ever thought about posting your  system on here to let others help you develop it even further? You never know,  someone might suggest a way of making it into a profit system instead of a break even system.Wink

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19901 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2006, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Tom, I posted the basics of my system when Todd first created the system forum.  I have since made changes and added some features as I've come up some ideas which I have shared in other threads.  Breaking even is a recent occurrence and may just have been luck.  I've been running some simulations with the MegaMillions and PowerBall games and I haven't been as lucky since I usually have to generate 40 lines to get to match 3 which pays $7-$10.  In RC5, I've been matching 3 in 10 lines which pays $10.

As I said in my earlier post my system look at past history like many other lottery programs.  My system is different in that it has two parts, an analyzing program which looks for the most  common characteristics of past winners and the odds of them happening again in future drawings and a number generator in which those characteristics and other parameters can be entered to pick some random  combinations to play.

If you have an ideas on how to pick more winners with fewer lines, please post them and I'm sure they will be appreciated by all LP members and if I like them I may add them to my system as I'm sure others with do with their systems.  Good luck to you. 

Evil Looking       

Australia
                  Member #19065
                  July 25, 2005
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2006, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi  RjoH  Thanks for that. Most interesting. I will look back to see if I can find the post re your system.  The main thing I am looking for now, is the most efficient wheeling system available. That is wheels with the max  amount of numbers, best guarrantee, in the smallest number of games.(Obviously many others are looking for this too  LOL Big Smile  )   The most efficient ones I have found are contained in a book called "combinatorial Lottery systems". Be interesting to know if anyone has a place for obtaining wheels that are even more efficient.  Good luck, keep up the good work.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19901 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2006, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

You can goto Lotto-Logix and get a copy of CoverMaster to create your own wheel.  It has an optimizer function which continually try to reduce a wheel even farther.  The wheels here at LP are some of the most optimized wheel around, you might want to compare any wheel definition you have to the list here and become a premium member to get access to them if they're better.

Usually the pool of numbers that I play are too big to wheel and stay within my budget so I prefer to cover them by generating some combinations using characteristics and parameters of previous winners.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19901 Posts
                      Posted: May 10, 2006, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Last night, my picks for MM, didn't match one number.  What had work for RC5 and in simulations with MM, didn't work even a little bit.  I will have use parameters unique to the MM game.

Evil Looking       

Australia
                        Member #19065
                        July 25, 2005
                        71 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I see Expert lotto has put out their new version (with a large amount of fabulous upgrades) & a new, very extensive user manual.Hurray!

nj
                          United States
                          Member #15089
                          May 9, 2005
                          68 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

can you send it to me at wayy744@cs.com

THANKS

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                            Member #12618
                            March 18, 2005
                            2060 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2006, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I think breaking even is much better then losing more then you spent, but of course winning is the goal everyone strives for.

Jacques's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                              London
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #35859
                              March 24, 2006
                              31 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2006, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Reading through the various threads, it has'nt been mentioned that expert lotto also works for any Pick 3/4 Ball Lottery.

So here are some interesting predictions for GA Cash 3 for May 31st (Midday and Evening).

Good Luck Wink

2 5 0    2 0 0    7 5 0    7 0 0    4 7 0    4 2 0    9 7 0    9 2 0
                              6 7 0    6 2 0    1 7 0    1 2 0    3 7 0    3 2 0    8 7 0    8 2 0
                              6 6 0    6 1 0    1 6 0    1 1 0    4 5 0    4 0 0    9 5 0    9 0 0
                              5 7 0    5 2 0    0 7 0    0 2 0    3 6 0    3 1 0    8 6 0    8 1 0
                              4 4 0    3 5 4    3 0 4    8 5 4    8 0 4    5 5 4    5 0 4    0 5 4

0 0 4    6 4 4    6 9 4    1 4 4    1 9 4    4 7 4    4 2 4    9 7 4
                              9 2 4    3 4 4    3 9 4    8 4 4    8 9 4    5 6 4    5 1 4    0 6 4
                              0 1 4    4 9 4    9 4 4    5 4 8    5 9 8    0 4 8    0 9 8    2 4 8
                              2 9 8    7 4 8    7 9 8    6 2 8    1 7 8    1 2 8    3 7 8    3 2 8
                              8 7 8    8 2 8    6 8 8    6 3 8    1 8 8    1 3 8    6 6 8    6 1 8
                              1 6 8    1 1 8    2 5 8    2 0 8    7 5 8    7 0 8    6 5 8    6 0 8
                              1 5 8    1 0 8    3 8 8    3 3 8    6 8 2    6 3 2    1 8 2    1 3 2

Page 10 of 15