Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 12 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Jacques's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
London
United Kingdom
Member #35859
March 24, 2006
31 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2006, 3:22 am - IP Logged

Amen

Australia
    Member #19065
    July 25, 2005
    71 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2006, 4:25 am - IP Logged

Quote from rip Snorter  "A very inyelligent bunch of scientists is what hangs out over here at the Lottery Systems Forum and has been carrying on this thread with you until I came along.  I'm just a dumb old country boy.

That's the reason I still can't understand why anyone with software capable of making money predicting lotteries would be trying to sell it instead of using it to predict lotteries."

I think it  should be pointed out that these scientists are 'much smarter than the average  scientist ",Wink as they multitask, & use the software to make money for themselves,  as well as sell it, so others can benefit from their many hours of hard work in writing the program.No No

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23273 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2006, 6:30 am - IP Logged

How come nobody has answered my question about how much money they have made off this software (as opposed to how much spent)?  I guess that means that nobody has made any money off of it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

reddog's avatar - patch
        Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1287 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2006, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Todd, no one has answered my question either about winning a major amount using the program neither. So I guess no one has.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #12305
          March 10, 2005
          2984 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2006, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Quote from rip Snorter  "A very inyelligent bunch of scientists is what hangs out over here at the Lottery Systems Forum and has been carrying on this thread with you until I came along.  I'm just a dumb old country boy.

That's the reason I still can't understand why anyone with software capable of making money predicting lotteries would be trying to sell it instead of using it to predict lotteries."

I think it  should be pointed out that these scientists are 'much smarter than the average  scientist ",Wink as they multitask, & use the software to make money for themselves,  as well as sell it, so others can benefit from their many hours of hard work in writing the program.No No

Tom:

They might well be.  But you failed to explain why those self-same very intelligent scientists aren't using the product to win lotteries instead of attempting to hawk it to others.

In the US, even, the most very intelligent scientists I ever heard of developed the atomic bomb and dropped it on ourselves before they dropped it on anyone else, those multi-taskerers, benefiting all of us.

However, skipping all that, there's still the matter of showing results before making claims.  For less than the price of a single piece of your software you can buy a six-month premium membership.  That will allow you to post 50 predictions per day on the predictions page.

Buy yourself one of those memberships.  Post some predictions for a month and show a hit ratio or prize ratio in the top ten. 

If you do that, I'll hop over to the Expert Lotto site and plunk down the money.  So will a lot of other LP members.

The first of us to do so will have paid for the premium membership on LP.

And there'll be the added advantage of knowing you've actually paid for the use of this forum as an advertising platform for your product.

Plus, if there's some skeptic here who doesn't believe your claims you'll be able to point to your success record.  Otherwise, explain why you don't approach it in that way.

You've had plenty of time to do just what I described from the time the thread began until now.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
            Trebic
            Czech Republic
            Member #8380
            November 3, 2004
            66 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2006, 11:29 am - IP Logged
            • first of all, we aren't scientist:) although we all do have university degrees (computer science, math, ...) we do other things for living than science
            • we aren't aware of any big expert lotto winners except for the one claim made here at lotterypost. nobody came forward saying he/she won - although there may be some. would you advertise on the web that you suddenly have a lot of money?
            • i wouldn't say we're making any big money with expert lotto but we aren't loosing any either. we usually play 10 lines at most every week. so when we bet e.g. 100 crowns we usually win 120 crowns (sometimes more)
            • it's not easy to use our wn history system. of course we wouldn't bother selling it if we could win the jackpot every week (we even say so at our web site). but the results of this system are at least 100 tickets to play, usually more and we can't afford to bet so much every week so we apply additional filters which makes more room for errors
            • we'll post some predictions at our web site for our czech lottery. those will be based on wn history strategy for our own bets. when we manage to automate the wn history system we'll start posting predictions for some foreign lottery at lotterypost as well.
            • expert lotto is not our living - we do it for fun (lots of it) in our spare time

Expert Lotto Team

Hast
              Australia
              Member #36852
              April 7, 2006
              9 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2006, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I got the impression that the designers of Expert Lotto  are  nuclear scientists, from the statement  in your main features list on Expert Lotto homepage.  Quote " When developing the Expert Lotto software we reused our experience with expert systems for complex industrial solutions, mainly from nuclear power plant field."  unquote.  I think that if this is the case it is really great to be able to use lotto software written by such intelligent people Smile  I find it very useful indeed  in helping to make lotto playing profitable. Things can only get even better!!

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged
                • first of all, we aren't scientist:) although we all do have university degrees (computer science, math, ...) we do other things for living than science
                • we aren't aware of any big expert lotto winners except for the one claim made here at lotterypost. nobody came forward saying he/she won - although there may be some. would you advertise on the web that you suddenly have a lot of money?
                • i wouldn't say we're making any big money with expert lotto but we aren't loosing any either. we usually play 10 lines at most every week. so when we bet e.g. 100 crowns we usually win 120 crowns (sometimes more)
                • it's not easy to use our wn history system. of course we wouldn't bother selling it if we could win the jackpot every week (we even say so at our web site). but the results of this system are at least 100 tickets to play, usually more and we can't afford to bet so much every week so we apply additional filters which makes more room for errors
                • we'll post some predictions at our web site for our czech lottery. those will be based on wn history strategy for our own bets. when we manage to automate the wn history system we'll start posting predictions for some foreign lottery at lotterypost as well.
                • expert lotto is not our living - we do it for fun (lots of it) in our spare time

Honest hanswer.

Hi'll kheep an eye open for your foreign lottery predictions here.

Thanks for the reply.

Best wishes to you,

Jack

Egos don't count.

Jacques's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                  London
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #35859
                  March 24, 2006
                  31 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2006, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Rip,

On a side note, I just clicked and linked to your homepage where you're advertising the New Mexico and History Bookstore.

Specifically offering the following  books by author: J.Purcell.

(1)  Desert Emergency Survival Basics

(2)  Hell Bent for Santa Fe

(3) Poems of the New Old West

(4) The Lost Adams diggings - Myth Mystery and Madness.

The books look interesting and will give me an insight into Mexican culture.

Do you recommend purchase via Amazon or directly with your bookshop?.

Jacques 

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2006, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Jacques:

Desert Emergency Survival Basics is an ebook in PDF format.  It's an expansion of the final chapter of The Lost Adams Diggings - Myth, Mystery and Madness, intended for folks who get themselves into trouble going into the desert and need to survive until they get out, or need to just keep from getting dead or more lost.  Surface navigation techniques, how to distill water from dry arroyos, that sort of thing.  I doubt it would  be of much interest in Europe, though a lot of survival technique involves a certain mindset.

The Lost Adams Diggings book is non-fiction.  It's a history of the legend and the attempts to located it.  My own, and those of a lot of other people dating back to the mid-1860s.  It might be interesting for you, or it mightn't.  But, while it's not an academic work, it's heavy reading just trying to keep track of the various threads of the legend.

Hell Bent for Santa Fe is historical fiction.  When I wrote it there was a coin-toss over whether to make it a history of the Texan Santa Fe Expedition of 1841, or a novel.  I decided a novel might find more readership.  The main character's also one of the people who ended up later being a primary in the Lost Adams Diggings legend, by pure coincidence.

Poetry of the New Old West is just my best shot at poetry writing, but it's also an ebook.  You can find samples from it here and there on my blog.

The Lost Adams Diggings and Hell Bent for Santa Fe are both paperbacks and you can probably get them from Amazon as cheaply as any other way.  A hardback edition of the fancy-binding high-dollar variety should be coming out in September if the publisher who has the rights holds by the schedule.

I'm obliged for your interest, but I don't want to push those books, particularly.  The historical fiction is westerny kind of writing.  The Adams book is for people interested in anomalies in history.  The poetry has been liked by some and liked less well by others, but it's uniquely me, which isn't necessarily a plus.

Amazon has the in-print books in the New and Used, usually, for a middling good price, if you feel you want to pursue it.

I'm not plugging the stuff, however.  If you buy and don't care for it, consider yourself forewarned.

Best to you,

Jack

Egos don't count.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31361 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2006, 12:23 am - IP Logged

jack - sometime ago - dowloaded your poems - enjoyed them very much.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Clearwater, FL
                        United States
                        Member #31472
                        January 29, 2006
                        167 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2006, 4:08 am - IP Logged

Did we get off topic here somewhere or what?

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2006, 8:05 am - IP Logged

jack - sometime ago - dowloaded your poems - enjoyed them very much.

Emily:

Thank you.

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #12305
                            March 10, 2005
                            2984 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2006, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Did we get off topic here somewhere or what?

It appears we did.

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #12305
                              March 10, 2005
                              2984 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2006, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Something to consider:

Give a full version of your software to a LP Platinum Member who's already using the predictions page.  Preferably someone who isn't a programmer, so there's no danger of it being copied and spread over the web under some other name.

Here are some good folks who might agree to it:

pacattack05

Rick G

emilyg

• Give it to them on condition that they use it to formulate predictions using the software provided.
                              • Stipulate in the agreement they'll post a minimum of three separate sets for three separate lotteries per week on the LP Predictions page. 
                              • Stipulate also they'll begin a thread on LP systems forum reporting on what they're doing, how the software's working, both pro and con.
                              • Stipulate they'll provide you feedback as to whatever difficulties they might be having, and they'll report those difficulties on the LP threads.
                              • Stipulate at the end of 30 days, or whatever time you agree to, they'll post a detailed review of the product and how it fared under such scrutiny.

At the end of that period it should be obvious, one way or the other, whether the software will do what you say it will do.  The results you've reported, investing a hundred and getting back 120, would push you into the top ten list almost immediately.

At the moment no LP predictor has a record anywhere approaching what you're describing.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Page 12 of 15