Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 11 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 7 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #986
January 5, 2003
280 Posts
Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I do not have a copy of Expert Lotto.  From what I am reading, the program seems to have some potential.  It is comforting to know the program will produce the winning number set if the parameters are "right".  But should one set the parameters "right" I was wondering how many combinations would the program produce.  Unless the number of combinations is less than 15 or twenty, i would think only Bill Gates could afford to play all combinations. 

I read somewhere in here that the number of combinations depends on the range.  That I understand.  But I still do not know how many combinations the right range or the right parameters will produce.  Can anyone give me a clue to the answer?

Using -5 +5 gave me one ticket (the winning ticket) using -10 +10 gave me 156 tickets (the winning ticket +).  If I use say -7 +7 it might give me 15 tickets.  Hope this answered your question.

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: April 16, 2006, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Maryland.  That is the precise answer for which I was seeking.

United States
      Member #986
      January 5, 2003
      280 Posts
      Posted: April 16, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

The values you use don't have to be the same as in -10 +10. It could be -3 +13, -13 +3 etc.  If you happen to use Expert Lotto (All ideas are appreciated Wink)

Clearwater, FL
        United States
        Member #31472
        January 29, 2006
        167 Posts
        Posted: April 17, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

I think that one of the most difficult things about the Winning Numbers History is not only that the simulation may predict a sum value moving one direction and the actual drawing is in the other direction but, when the prediction is correct, say an increase in the sim value but the actual drawing the sum value moves up 25 to 50 or more, it's not easy to cover that.

Example using the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 for the 04/15 drawing: The sum value in column -10 is 3428, the simulation predicts a decrease of -12, but the actual drawing the value dropped -42

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
          Tangier
          Morocco
          Member #1740
          June 24, 2003
          90 Posts
          Posted: April 17, 2006, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It look like Expert lotto start to be catching with a lot of players here.

Did any one try to use EL for pick 4 or 3 ???

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19900 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2006, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Have you back tested and found any of the predictions in the past to be accurate?  What percent of the time were they accurate and how many lines did you need to win some money?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Clearwater, FL
              United States
              Member #31472
              January 29, 2006
              167 Posts
              Posted: April 17, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It look like Expert lotto start to be catching with a lot of players here.

Did any one try to use EL for pick 4 or 3 ???

Expert Lotto is not set up for Pick 3/4 games.

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
                Tangier
                Morocco
                Member #1740
                June 24, 2003
                90 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2006, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi  PadawanLotto,

That's true,

but if for exemple your pick 4 results are  5- 4 - 5 and 9  on date april 14 ,2006

you can change them in XL  to be like this 15 - 24 - 35 and 49 (by addin 10 to first digit,20 to 2d digit...)

load this data to your EL and voila EL can do pick 4 and pick 3 games .When you want to generate ticket

select in genrator numbers from 10 to 49 and in filter number position choose first number from 10 to 19

this mean 0 to 9 in position 1.Second number from 20 to 29 this mean 0 to 9 in position 2 ect...

try it and you see (i have been using Expert lotto to play pick 4 for long time and it give a very

good winning result ) .Type

Clearwater, FL
                  United States
                  Member #31472
                  January 29, 2006
                  167 Posts
                  Posted: April 17, 2006, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi morocco,

I'm new to Expert Lotto and trying to learn how to work with it. The analysis capabilities are fantastic.

lottobrain's avatar - box
                    Smyrna, DE
                    United States
                    Member #10074
                    January 1, 2005
                    125 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2006, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Morocco for that tip on how to do pick 3 and 4.  I had thought of using Expert Lotto in some way for that, but had not yet pursued it since I'm still trying to learn about all of its features.  I had not investigated the Statistics reports until PadawanLotto mentioned them somewhere...either here or on Expert Lotto site. Just got into looking at those reports yesterday.

Clearwater, FL
                      United States
                      Member #31472
                      January 29, 2006
                      167 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2006, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Have you back tested and found any of the predictions in the past to be accurate?  What percent of the time were they accurate and how many lines did you need to win some money?

OK, I just went back the last 11 drawings of RC5 working with WN History looking for accuracy in probability.

Movement predictions (increase/decrease): 53% accurate.

67% of the avg sum +/-10 values out of the 53% of the correct movement predictions were accurate.

The best single prediction on 4/7 was 8 out of 11 correct movement predictions and 8 avg sum +/-10 were correct out of the 8 correct movements.

The worst single prediction on 4/12 was 2 out of 11 correct movement predictions and 1 avg sum +/-10 was correct out of the 2 correct movements.

Clearwater, FL
                        United States
                        Member #31472
                        January 29, 2006
                        167 Posts
                        Posted: April 17, 2006, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

What I'm starting to see in the WN History is that you have 11 pennies labeled increase/decrease. The next drawing flips each penny 1 time and WN History Simulation tries to guess how they will land, increase or decrease. Now for each one of the pennies that it guessed right you have that amount of pennies (Sum Avg. +/-10) that must be flipped 1 time labeled hit/miss. 

First, it's unlikely that all 11 pennies will land on its predicted side.

Next, it's unlikely that the pennies, that did land correctly the first toss will all land correctly on the second toss.

Is this depressing or expected news?

Finding away to work with this knowledge to make it a worth while and profitable effort equals a lot more time, study, and research.

Clearwater, FL
                          United States
                          Member #31472
                          January 29, 2006
                          167 Posts
                          Posted: April 17, 2006, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

OK, I just went back the last 11 drawings of RC5 working with WN History looking for accuracy in probability.

Movement predictions (increase/decrease): 53% accurate.

67% of the avg sum +/-10 values out of the 53% of the correct movement predictions were accurate.

The best single prediction on 4/7 was 8 out of 11 correct movement predictions and 8 avg sum +/-10 were correct out of the 8 correct movements.

The worst single prediction on 4/12 was 2 out of 11 correct movement predictions and 1 avg sum +/-10 was correct out of the 2 correct movements.

OK, let me back up a little here. I just realized that I have over looked some important statisics and I must recalculate the information that I have gathered.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19900 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2006, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I've been trying to predict a winner with my homegrown software.  I play MegaMillions more than I do RC5.  Back testing and real time experiences have shown that I can expect to match3 27% of the time with 25 to 35 lines.  While that may be beating the odds, I can still end up in the poor house if I don't watch my budget.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                              Member #2338
                              September 17, 2003
                              2063 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:29 am - IP Logged

If you save it for pots above 200 it should be ok. What would be the normal odds for matching 3 with 35 lines covered?

Page 7 of 15