Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 11 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 3 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1435 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Hmm, like to see how it works atleast.

Jackpot lotteries are like "figuring out the meaning of life" to me.  In the sense that, it seems like something you'll "never know how to crack"

lol

If I find out how to get a copy of it, buying it if neccesary, I'll bring it here so we can all check it out.

wow, some honesty/reality shining though. I might have to back off a little. lol. Wink

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Australia
    Member #19065
    July 25, 2005
    71 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Hi Fast Eddie. Yes,  I  have tried many, many lotto programs &  a large amount of them are just  money making scams  for the authors, who have very often just copied someone else's ideas & presented them in a  different way. I believe if any program can help you get the jackpot, this is it.  I still like finding out about other Lotto programs to get ideas that might be of use with  Expert Lotto, but always end up  going back to  Expert Lotto.  It seems to have all the features you would ever want in a Lotto program, & there is often new features being added ,which are very easy to upgrade to.

United States
      Member #5404
      July 3, 2004
      17 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2006, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I experienced alittle luck with "Lotto Pro" software using the 15 day trial.  This is not a sales pitch.  It might be worth looking into by some of you out there looking for a strike...  Good Luck!!!

Australia
        Member #19065
        July 25, 2005
        71 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2006, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi  Yeah, I bought Lotto pro a few years ago, & have been using it to select the next draws winners ( still ocassionally do), but to date haven't had a collect from it, whereas with Expert Lotto  I have had lots of smaller prizes  & the program has paid for itself several times over. (actually showing a nice little profit at  present, wich I use to pay for my weekly lotto tickets LOL)No Pity! I find that " Expert Lotto" suits me better as it has more charts etc for use  in predicting the next lotto draw. I also find Expert Lotto excellent for Keno. The charts are excellent for predicting the next draw, & you can  use the program to print out  your tickets as wellBig Smile

United States
          Member #35937
          March 25, 2006
          3 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2006, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

you know I've been looking for the the perfect system out ther and non other than what' youve mentioned.about expert lotto.I got the disck but quite honestly afraid that I don't know how to use or interprete the data.it looks like math girbrush to me and just like any othe lotto system out there like lotto pro 2006 edition give me a hint if you have any suggestions on how to use it

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2006, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

You pick 11? numbers and if the winning numbers are within them you win something.. this is a standard wheeling method I would think. Of course the trick is, do you pick ANY 11 numbers at random or is there a secondary system to choose the 11?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19897 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2006, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I experienced alittle luck with "Lotto Pro" software using the 15 day trial.  This is not a sales pitch.  It might be worth looking into by some of you out there looking for a strike...  Good Luck!!!

Did it impress you enough to buy it after the 15 day trial?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Australia
                Member #19065
                July 25, 2005
                71 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2006, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Hi LckyLary       The "winning number history" part of Expert Lotto, (where you pick the min & max numbers in 11 rows ) , is definately not a "standard wheeling method."

Clearwater, FL
                  United States
                  Member #31472
                  January 29, 2006
                  167 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2006, 6:20 am - IP Logged

I have owned Windows Lotto Pro for years and found that the program was good for looking at stats and keeping track of drawing history but that was about it. I have been going through Expert Lotto Pro and looking at the filters, I'm impressed.

I still have to study the Winning Numbers History strategy some more but, the free version of Expert Lotto is a steal of a deal. Run the statistics for your game and create a full set of all possible number combinations, then start filtering based on past drawing statistics. You should at least take a look at the filtering possibilities Expert Lotto Free Version has to offer, what can you lose, it's free.

Expert Lotto offers an alterernitive to wheeling numbers but if you feel the need to wheel, you can do that also.

United States
                    Member #5404
                    July 3, 2004
                    17 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2006, 7:54 am - IP Logged

I failed to mention that I  struck a boxed pick-3 number that the software predicted in combination with the lucky numbers prediction for that week offered at the website **don't post links**.com:  that reminds me too, lucky numbers for this week are due to be posted there today. 

Australia
                      Member #19065
                      July 25, 2005
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2006, 8:29 pm - IP Logged
                      n

Hi PadawanLotto   Thanks for that, I totally agree with you. Don't forget that you can set up a keno game as well & make use of all those charts etc. Yes the filters are fabulous. Don't forget if you have any more you would like added or any modified, then ask on the Expert Lotto forum. And yes you can add in any wheel you like for use with the program.

Clearwater, FL
                        United States
                        Member #31472
                        January 29, 2006
                        167 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2006, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I have been working with the Expert Lotto Pro Winning Number History strategy and have found that it has conditions that must be met.

The 11 charts are base on the occurrence of each individual number in the game that you are playing up to the 11th occurrence. The sum value of each chart 0 thru -10 are the values that you must predict whether the value will move up or down. Will the sum value of each chart go higher or lower in the next drawing?

Now that doesn't sound too bad does it? Predict if the sum value in the next drawing will be higher or lower than the sum value in the last drawing then, using a marginal error of -10/+10 to help capture the right numbers and number combinations.

The strategy can and does work as long as the sum values stay within the -10/+10 margin but, if the sum value moves outside of the -10/+10 margin no jackpot and you might get lucky and hit a few 2 or 3 number match hits.

I have been using the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 for testing and learning the WNHistory and have found that in every drawing there is at least one or more of the 11 charts with a sum difference that moves outside of the -10/+10 margins. Some of the movements are high as +/- 60 but range from -60 to +60.

The tutorial using the Expert Lotto 6/49 example steps you through how to use the system showing you that the system can work. The tutorial has you use a known set of sums from a previous drawing and you place those sums in the WNHistory filter as the mid point number -10 in the minimum range and +10 in the maximum range. The filter whittles down the full total amount of combinations possible to just 14 or 16 combinations that contain the winning jackpot combination of the next drawing which, we already knew in the first place.

For the system to work in real time drawings you would have to guess the next sum value nearly on the dot and then giving the value you chose a -10/+10 margin of error.

The Rolling Cash 5 drawing for 4/04/06 the movements for each of the 11 chart sums are as follows (+8, -30, -33, +1, +3, -33, -62, -9, -11, +1, +3 ) so even if you chose the correct movements up or down you would have to have chosen the correct sum value for each sum in the next drawing within -10/+10 to hit the jackpot combination.

For sum chart -6, the last drawing sum value was 2131. In the 4/04/06 drawing the sum value for chart -6 was 2069, that's a movement of -62. So you would have had to choose a sum range of 2050 to 2070 or any sum range that would contain the sum value of 2069. Now that's just one chart and there are 10 more to go.

That's it for now, I'll study Expert Lotto Pro some more when I get time and report back at a later time.

ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
                          Trebic
                          Czech Republic
                          Member #8380
                          November 3, 2004
                          66 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2006, 7:25 am - IP Logged

pls note that the range of +10/-10 are only recommended values leading to a very small number tickets after filtering. if you're not sure with your estimate you can use wider ranges (e.g. +30/-30) or leave out that chart from your estimates.

naturally, the downside is that you'll get more tickets left after filtering but there are other filters as well or you can create a new wheel from the most frequent numbers.

and there are other tools available - wn history differences segments, simulator etc.

Expert Lotto Team

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                            Member #3002
                            December 11, 2003
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2006, 7:31 am - IP Logged

what would happen if you played +75 and -75 for all 11 charts? I suppose that would give you millions of tickets ? and I suppose if you filtered all of them you would probably miss the jackpot combination? im just speculating though.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
                              RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19897 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2006, 7:49 am - IP Logged

PadawanLotto,

Now that the Rolling Cash5 jackpot is almost $300K, this would be good time for your system to work.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Page 3 of 15