Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 8 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19823 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2006, 7:54 am - IP Logged

The odds of matching 3 in MegaMillions is 1:306 so normally I would expect to match 3 with 35 lines 11.5% of the time.  Winning any jackpot would pay 25X+ what I made working 35 years, so I don't wait for those $200M+ jackpots to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lee's Summit, Missouri
    United States
    Member #22347
    September 23, 2005
    10 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone had any luck with the Odd/Even filter?  When I enter 6 for Odd or Evan and 0 for Even or Odd, it doesn't matter whether I click remove or leave only one passes the backtest.   Since most pick six drawings are going to have two or three odds or two or three even, I don't see how you could ever use this filter successfully.  Also, since this is a pretty basic filter that most of us apply to any system that we use, I don't see how you can have any success with this software.

Please correct me if I'm wrong cause I hope that I am wrong after paying for the software.

Thanks,

Anne

ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
      Trebic
      Czech Republic
      Member #8380
      November 3, 2004
      66 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone had any luck with the Odd/Even filter?  When I enter 6 for Odd or Evan and 0 for Even or Odd, it doesn't matter whether I click remove or leave only one passes the backtest.   Since most pick six drawings are going to have two or three odds or two or three even, I don't see how you could ever use this filter successfully.  Also, since this is a pretty basic filter that most of us apply to any system that we use, I don't see how you can have any success with this software.

Please correct me if I'm wrong cause I hope that I am wrong after paying for the software.

Thanks,

Anne

i think you answered your own question yourself - the back test shows there's only one past combination with 6 odd and 0 even numbers. so you should use this filter to remove all such tickets from your bet...

or did i misunderstand your question? 

Expert Lotto Team

Lee's Summit, Missouri
        United States
        Member #22347
        September 23, 2005
        10 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I figured out my error.  I knew that such an elaborate system couldn't botch such a simple filter....

I thought that I was working with a package that left my history in there, and therefore when I applied the filter, I expected it to at least remove the lines that passed the backtest, but I was in fact using a package where the history had already been removed. 

Also, does the number of tickets typically reduce with more history added?  I've been playing on paper for a little while, but I've never been able to reduce to less than 14,000 using WN History on a 6/44 game with 48 historical draws.  Not good enough.....

Trebic
          Czech Republic
          Member #8380
          November 3, 2004
          66 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2006, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I figured out my error.  I knew that such an elaborate system couldn't botch such a simple filter....

I thought that I was working with a package that left my history in there, and therefore when I applied the filter, I expected it to at least remove the lines that passed the backtest, but I was in fact using a package where the history had already been removed. 

Also, does the number of tickets typically reduce with more history added?  I've been playing on paper for a little while, but I've never been able to reduce to less than 14,000 using WN History on a 6/44 game with 48 historical draws.  Not good enough.....

the filter needs 100 to 150 latest draws only as it works with 11 past occurrences of each drawn number. so it won't filter out more tickets if you add more past draws.

the problem is rather in your estimates. try combining estimates from differences charts and sum charts. also look at the differences segments for more hints.

if you upgrade to the latest beta version you can even try the best tickets filter to see where your estimates lead to... 

Expert Lotto Team

Lee's Summit, Missouri
            United States
            Member #22347
            September 23, 2005
            10 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2006, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm following the instructions in the help for the Winning Numbers History and then I filter Odd/Even, Successive.  I don't uderstand what you mean when you say the problem is in my estimates.  Can you point me to the place in the help where estimates are explained?  I will check into the differences segments and the latest beta version for the best tickets filter.

Thanks!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
              Member #2338
              September 17, 2003
              2063 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2006, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

The odds of matching 3 in MegaMillions is 1:306 so normally I would expect to match 3 with 35 lines 11.5% of the time.  Winning any jackpot would pay 25X+ what I made working 35 years, so I don't wait for those $200M+ jackpots to play.

That's really impressive. Doubling your odds is a real accomplishment. Hopefully you can get all 5.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19823 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2006, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Even doubling the odds of matching 3 on the average in 35 lines doesn't eliminate the big factor of just being lucky. Some players believe luck is such a big factor that playing more than 1-5 lines is a waste of money and custom picking your lines is a waste of time. I feel comfortable picking and playing 25-30 lines and risking 25-30 dollars for a chance to win it all when the jackpot is 100M dollars or more.

Evil Looking       

Clearwater, FL
                  United States
                  Member #31472
                  January 29, 2006
                  167 Posts
                  Posted: April 19, 2006, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm following the instructions in the help for the Winning Numbers History and then I filter Odd/Even, Successive.  I don't uderstand what you mean when you say the problem is in my estimates.  Can you point me to the place in the help where estimates are explained?  I will check into the differences segments and the latest beta version for the best tickets filter.

Thanks!

Only the numbers that have had been drawn 11 or more times will reflect both increase and decrease movement in the columns of the summary table, all other columns will show sum value increase only.

The columns that show constant increase in sum value should be easier to estimate what the next possible sum value range might be. The columns that have both movements of increase/decrease might get a little trickier. If there are any numbers that have not been drawn yet and one of those numbers hit in the next drawing the sum value take a big drop. To help in understanding the sum value estimates for the WN History filter you need to read and learn about the History Differences page and learn why the sum values move up and down.

The numbers that are drawn from the most recent occurrence cause the sum to increase and the numbers that are drawn from the older occurrences cause the sum value to decrease.

I have been looking into some possibilities like, will any of the numbers last drawn be drawn in the next drawing? Will any of the older occurrence numbers be drawn in the next drawing? These are some of the things that need to be considered when making your estimates.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19823 Posts
                    Posted: April 21, 2006, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Even doubling the odds of matching 3 on the average in 35 lines doesn't eliminate the big factor of just being lucky. Some players believe luck is such a big factor that playing more than 1-5 lines is a waste of money and custom picking your lines is a waste of time. I feel comfortable picking and playing 25-30 lines and risking 25-30 dollars for a chance to win it all when the jackpot is 100M dollars or more.

I picked 30 lines for the last MM drawing and didn't even match the Megaball.  I'm going to be comfortable picking 5-10 lines until the jackpot is $200M+ again.

Evil Looking       

Trebic
                      Czech Republic
                      Member #8380
                      November 3, 2004
                      66 Posts
                      Posted: April 26, 2006, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Tools for WN History Filter – Brief Recommendations

The WN History Filter is a tool for finding a set of tickets that includes the Jackpot winning one. The heart of the matter is to use the correct tools (lower and upper ranges) in a correct way to determine at most 11 different intervals for the next expected sum values. When the intervals are set correctly you should obtain reasonably small set of tickets out of the entire wheel of all possible combinations. 

Starting Set

The starting set of tickets is limited only by the computer capabilities:

·        There are no problems with 6/49 lotteries, the computer can handle the full list of combinations easily.

·      In case of Keno lotteries the number of all possible combinations is usually huge (significantly exceeding computer’s capabilities – both storage and processing speed) There you can either filter wheels created from a restricted count of numbers or you can create a wheel from the whole pool of numbers while skipping every Nth combination.

Filter Nature

The filter evaluates the frequency of occurrence of individual numbers in the lottery history up to their 11th occurrence back in the history and it provides assessment of intervals between particular occurrences. Therefore the independent variable is the fixed occurrence while the time interval is a dependent variable in contrary to other filters where the time is independent. The time intervals between individual occurrences back in the lottery history will differ. 

Why Just 11 Occurrences Back in the History

This value is chosen as a practical compromise resulting from the consideration of the lowest suitable value from the point of view of statistical significance (if appropriate) and the most suitable choice from the point of view of errors introduced in the estimation of ranges. Therefore this filter is difficult to apply in lotteries without sufficiently long history of winning numbers. Of course you can use several first occurrences only, however if this is the case your estimation must be extremely correct.

How to Determine the Ranges Correctly

The most frequently asked question is which ranges are to be determined, why just +/-10 ranges are to be used for all 11 columns. Naturally these ranges don’t have to be defined just in this way. To correctly understand what ranges are to be used it is necessary to keep in mind the following important principles:

·    The combination you are looking for projects itself into the charts and tables in 11 different ways. Therefore there are 11 different points of view when making your estimates.

·        The smaller the range size (the difference between upper range value and lower range value) the less tickets will pass the filter

·        The ranges don’t have to have the same size for each column (i.e. the expected sum value).

·        The difficulty of estimation is not equal for all columns; some of them may be easier to estimate than others. 

·        It’s better to make your estimates lower than the actual future sum value because having your estimates bigger than the actual value leads to more tickets left after filtering.

·        If you estimate an increase for the next sum value you can expected that even a small variation in the upper range margin will lead to a large increase in the count of tickets that will pass the filter.

·        It is safe to keep the lower range margin as low as possible as it won’t increase the count of filtered tickets that much. For example if the current sum value is X and you’re expecting a decrease in this column you can set your range estimates to e.g. X-5 to X-60. Even though the range is 55 which is much more than the usually recommended 20 (+10/-10) the amount of filtered tickets won’t change that much because most (approximately 85%) combinations will fall into range X-5 to X-20.

·        In a way this filter acts as a tool providing alternative solutions because the filtered combinations can be antagonistic to a certain degree. You should keep this in mind when statistically analyzing the filtered combinations.

·        It is suitable to filter package using “sure” estimates as a first step only. For example if you are fairly confident that the sum value will decrease in e.g. four columns, it may be useful to filter the combinations according to only these 4 columns first. Then you can use statistics and other tools (Best Tickets filter for example) to find the most frequent triplets and/or the 50 best tickets. This way you can get more accurate hints for further estimations.

·        Applying too small ranges may filter out all combinations. In such a case there’s mostly no reason to change the lower range margin, try (minor) increase in the upper range margin instead.

We’re preparing more detailed recommendations and instructions that we’ll post either here and/or in our own discussion board.

Expert Lotto Team

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19823 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2006, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

simpson Anybody winning any money?

Australia
                          Member #19065
                          July 25, 2005
                          71 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2006, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Yep showing a profit at  present using winning number history.  Be interested to know what all the newcomers to expert Lotto think. It certainly takes some beating this prog. If there is anything anyone can think of that should be included in the program, just let the Expert Lotto team know & if they consider it worth while they will include it. What more could a person wanting to win the jackpot ask for?No Pity!

United States
                            Member #37471
                            April 15, 2006
                            3 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2006, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Excuse me for asking this, but, I have been following this thread for awhile.  This software sounds very, very interesting.  I have downloaded it.  In the past I have only used Ions MDIEditor and lotto WE.  So with that being said, my question is this.  With Expert lotto, are you able to filter the same way as ions (any and ver filters) in expert lotto.  For those who aren't familiar with ions software, let me explain.  His filters work with the past draws.  values set for Any1, Any2, Any3, Any4, Any5 are numbers taken from an entered number of skipped draws.

eg.

Any1  set at 0-3  meaning any one number from the past 1 to 2 draws

Any2  set at 1-4  means a second number taken from the past 1 to 3 draws

now the ver filter is a number taken in position any position.  NOT necessarily ver1 meaning it has to be in the first position.

HOPE i didn't confuse anyone,  Just wondering if Expert Lotto is capable of doing the same filtering.  I have sucessfully entered in the correct filter values in Ions software but it is very slow in producing combinations and you'r recomended to run them a couple of different times,  and each time comes up with some different combinations.

btw: This is my first post to the board!  This board is a great find!!!!!  Hi All!!

United States
                              Member #986
                              January 5, 2003
                              280 Posts
                              Posted: April 28, 2006, 4:05 am - IP Logged

Excuse me for asking this, but, I have been following this thread for awhile.  This software sounds very, very interesting.  I have downloaded it.  In the past I have only used Ions MDIEditor and lotto WE.  So with that being said, my question is this.  With Expert lotto, are you able to filter the same way as ions (any and ver filters) in expert lotto.  For those who aren't familiar with ions software, let me explain.  His filters work with the past draws.  values set for Any1, Any2, Any3, Any4, Any5 are numbers taken from an entered number of skipped draws.

eg.

Any1  set at 0-3  meaning any one number from the past 1 to 2 draws

Any2  set at 1-4  means a second number taken from the past 1 to 3 draws

now the ver filter is a number taken in position any position.  NOT necessarily ver1 meaning it has to be in the first position.

HOPE i didn't confuse anyone,  Just wondering if Expert Lotto is capable of doing the same filtering.  I have sucessfully entered in the correct filter values in Ions software but it is very slow in producing combinations and you'r recomended to run them a couple of different times,  and each time comes up with some different combinations.

btw: This is my first post to the board!  This board is a great find!!!!!  Hi All!!

Either I'm confused or yourself.  The (any) filter means exactly that (any position) and the (ver) filter means in the exact position.  If you look at your strategy report you'll notice it takes alot less games to get the any position then it does to get the exact position of the numbers.  If I'm wrong please enlighten me.

Page 8 of 15