Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 11 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 6 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Clearwater, FL
United States
Member #31472
January 29, 2006
167 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Now that I have some time off from work I can work with Expert Lotto Pro a little more.

I generate a a full package of combinations based on the lottery that I'm playing.

I then filter the combinations using the standard filters that fit the actual statistics based on past drawings. Filters such as odd/even, low/high, and sum.

I then go to the winning numbers history simulation and run the simulation giving me the sum value, the avg sum value, the sum difference, and the min/max sum values, then print this out for reference.

I the switch to the summary table to get a view of the past sums and differences before I use the winning numbers history filter. Look at each column o thru -10 and the simulations movement predictions to see if they match. The simulation may show a movement in one direction but the summary table will show the opposite. The simulation may show a probability of a sum value moving up but the sum average is actually lower than the actual sum and vise/versa.

I then go to the Winning Numbers History filter and enter my estimated sum value movements and run the filter which should produce an affordable amount of combinations for play.

If you have the beta version 734 of Expert Lotto Pro you can use the best ticket filter to lower the amount of combinations.

If anyone else has any tips, tricks, or hints on using Expert Lotto Pro, I would like to hear from you.

I have no affiliation with Expert Lotto Pro other than owning the program but I must say that the versatility of the program is amazing. You can create combination packages, save them and then create another one or more and compare them helping you find the best or worst combinations to play. The program has great potential.

United States
    Member #10720
    January 23, 2005
    933 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2006, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I wrote my own program. I once won the Jersey Cash 5 with it, all 5 numbers. I'd not pay for a program someone else wrote because then other people probably use it and would be playing the same numbers as me. The "big one" becomes the "little one" when 10 other people match.

Mine doesn't use sums or even/odd.

It would be nice to see some kind of proof, a photo of the winning ticket, and how the filters and whatever arrived at those numbers. 

Clearwater, FL
      United States
      Member #31472
      January 29, 2006
      167 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2006, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I wrote my own program. I once won the Jersey Cash 5 with it, all 5 numbers. I'd not pay for a program someone else wrote because then other people probably use it and would be playing the same numbers as me. The "big one" becomes the "little one" when 10 other people match.

It would be nice to see some kind of proof, a photo of the winning ticket, and how the filters and whatever arrived at those numbers. 

Ok, so provide such a photo and how you arrived at those numbers to win the NJ Cash 5.

Why is everybody so worried about sharing a jackpot win? Do you all realize how many number combinations are played every day by god knows how many people?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19891 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2006, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

If LckyLary really believes he has designed a program that help him win the NJ Cash5, he probably not going to share any information about it.  I don't agree with him that people using the same software will come up with the same results, it has been my experience that most lottery programs are some what random and will have different results for different users.  I've also written the lottery program I use and I come up with all kinds of results for the same game depending on the parameters I use.  Good luck to you both and I hope one of you win a lottery jackpot.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Australia
          Member #19065
          July 25, 2005
          71 Posts
          Posted: April 16, 2006, 12:54 am - IP Logged

Did you find the simulations probability of the sum movement to be accurate?

How many of the 0 thru -10 columns did you use?

Did you use any other filters in your quest for winning combinations?

Am I asking too many questions? Big Smile

Very interesting comments made by the last few people. I found the results from the simulation to be about 70% accurate. So I just use the ones I think are close, then use my own details. I used 7 of the simulation 0 to 10 columns. No I don't use any further filters for fear of loosing a wining ticket. I do however only use a min & max difference of +/- 5 ( ten difference) as I only usually end up with around 5 tickets left. No worries about the questions. I tend to think it will all be a lot clearer when the new version of expert Lotto is available with an upgraded user manual.

NASHVILLE, TENN
            United States
            Member #33372
            February 20, 2006
            1044 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I have a question about Expert Lotto.

If, after the draw, one determines what the winning parameters should have been to produce a winner, will the program (after setting the parameters to their proper settings, of course) print out the winning number?

And if the program does print out the winning number, how many more combinations or number sets comes with the winning number set?

Australia
              Member #19065
              July 25, 2005
              71 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Even if you were using the same system as others the chances of them using the same numbers would be very remote. would be very interested to know the details of  the program that you wrote. Maybe it would work in nicely with Expert Lotto?.  Would show you the tickets ,but have already cashed them in , to be re-invested in another Expert Lotto system.Big Smile

Clearwater, FL
                United States
                Member #31472
                January 29, 2006
                167 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2006, 2:01 am - IP Logged

If, after the draw, one determines what the winning parameters should have been to produce a winner, will the program (after setting the parameters to their proper settings, of course) print out the winning number?

And if the program does print out the winning number, how many more combinations or number sets comes with the winning number set?

Yes, if you know the correct occurrence differences, it will give you the winning combination. As far as the amount of other combinations, that would depend on the margin of error you allow +/- 10 or plus or +/- 5. The lower the margin of error the fewer combinations but, some of the other combinations will contain lower prize wins also. I have found while doing back testing that when you know what the occurrence differences are the amount of combination produced is within an affordable range.

Expert Lotto Pro allows for plenty of back testing.

Australia
                  Member #19065
                  July 25, 2005
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2006, 4:39 am - IP Logged

Yes this is true . Expert lotto is excellent for backtesting. This is how you learn how it works.

lottobrain's avatar - box
                    Smyrna, DE
                    United States
                    Member #10074
                    January 1, 2005
                    125 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2006, 11:06 am - IP Logged

I too am now an Expert Lotto user.  As yet I have only been able to produce 3 of 6 tickets in my 6/35 game and a few 3 of 5 tickets in Powerball.  Just starting to get the hang of using the filter that uses the 11 different parameters and requires guessing which way the trend will go. Sometimes I end up with 16,000 tickets and at other times only one. Sometimes the filter removes all of my tickets from the full lotto wheel and I have to adjust the parameter guesses and start over. Not so much now that I learned how to use the simulation feature to establish the max and min values. The basic idea is good, being able to reduce the field to 5, 10 or maybe just one ticket, but in the end what we come up with for plays still has to be matched by the lotto drawing itself for our tickets to be a winner. Just reducing the field to only a few tickets out of millions will not "will" the ball machines to match out picks.  However, many of the trends in the sum charts do fall within the -10, +10 range that the program suggests is a good parameter.  So I beleive eventually there will be more Jackpot winners by Expert Lotto uses, particularly in lotto games with reasonable odds.  Winning Powerball for the 5 white balls + plus the powerball will be much more difficult I think.  What I have done with Powerball in this program is just set up a lotto database using only the white ball numbers, making it just a 5/55 game where the odds are around 1 in 3.6 million. Then I use a couple of powerballs I think are due with the tickets I play. I also only play a few tickets and pay the extra dollar for the powerplay. Just getting the 5 white balls with a powerplay number 5 making it a million dollar win would make me happy.

Like Tom 9041, I also don't like to use any of the many other filters when using the 11 parameter filter for fear of filtering out the winning ticket.  My immediate goal would be to get good enough with the program to start getting 5 of 6 once in a while and perhaps a steady 4 of 6 win or two.  Just going to have to experiment with various ideas to find what works. I have just begun using the History Difference filter which in some respects is similar to the method I used in the past with an old lotto program I have owned since 1988. Actually this program did not do the work for me, but I made up my own charts collecting data from the program.  After 10 years of doing this I finally got a Delaware Lotto Jackpot for $225,000. Also won about 17 tickets with 5 of 6  and many 4 of 6 tickets over those 10 years.  So far with a few experiments using the History Difference charts, I end up with 500,000 combinations after running my selection of values thru the filter. So still need to work on this one.  Good Luck to those of you who are also learning this program.

United States
                      Member #986
                      January 5, 2003
                      280 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2006, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Using the export functions for the tables is also great when using excel with Expert Lotto.  Ion Saliu shows a few tricks on his page using summary statistics in excel.  I used 30 numbers out of a 5/39 game and generated tickets, then used package statistics exported them as csv, used Ion's summary statistics trick on the file.  Took the mode did a -10 +10 in Expert Lotto winning numbers sum filter wound up with 4 tickets out of a 165,000 which gave me two 3 number wins.  This is just different things I try.

United States
                        Member #986
                        January 5, 2003
                        280 Posts
                        Posted: April 16, 2006, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Look at example 4 in the help section to answer you questions.  It tells you exactly how to do a check on past winning draw if you had the right parameters.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

I do not have a copy of Expert Lotto.  From what I am reading, the program seems to have some potential.  It is comforting to know the program will produce the winning number set if the parameters are "right".  But should one set the parameters "right" I was wondering how many combinations would the program produce.  Unless the number of combinations is less than 15 or twenty, i would think only Bill Gates could afford to play all combinations. 

I read somewhere in here that the number of combinations depends on the range.  That I understand.  But I still do not know how many combinations the right range or the right parameters will produce.  Can anyone give me a clue to the answer?

Clearwater, FL
                            United States
                            Member #31472
                            January 29, 2006
                            167 Posts
                            Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Using some of the standard filters like odd/even, low/high, and sum should not affect the outcome of the combinations if you use them within reason and based on past draw statistics.

Getting rid of all of the combinations that contain all odd or all even numbers and all low and all high numbers. The sum filter will remove the combinations with sum values that are least likely to be drawn. I will use the Positional filter to remove combinations that have unlikely numbers in the first and last positions. All occurrences can be found in the Statistics page and the back test of each filter.

Never use a filter setting if the back test is 100%, the ideal precentages are 70% to 80%.

Clearwater, FL
                              United States
                              Member #31472
                              January 29, 2006
                              167 Posts
                              Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I do not have a copy of Expert Lotto.  From what I am reading, the program seems to have some potential.  It is comforting to know the program will produce the winning number set if the parameters are "right".  But should one set the parameters "right" I was wondering how many combinations would the program produce.  Unless the number of combinations is less than 15 or twenty, i would think only Bill Gates could afford to play all combinations. 

I read somewhere in here that the number of combinations depends on the range.  That I understand.  But I still do not know how many combinations the right range or the right parameters will produce.  Can anyone give me a clue to the answer?

The amount of combinations produced first depends on the full set of combinations possible in the lottery game that your playing. Next, if you only use one parameter out of the 11, you will have more combinations then you can shake a 20 at.  

Page 6 of 15