Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 2 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Not sure of the exact details, but yes he did get all  11 charts  within the required range ( that is how this very unique system works). As far as the range goes Spot9, you can use whatever range you like (+ or - one if you like) up to whatever number you consider reasonable, so long as your numbers in each row are above or below the winning number in each row. As it says in the Expert Lotto manual " you are guarranteed a Jackpot" if that is the case.  E.G. I often use + or -  five  for a  pick 6 from 40 numbers, which results in a total of 3 to 5 games.  If you want you can go a  lot higher, (E.G. up to + or- say 30 ) but obviously this will take up more games, but  at  the same time it will significantly increase your chances of a jackpot. You can use their excellent filters to considerably reduce this though.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2006, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Hate to be skeptical but the whole story sounds like when I caught that sailfish while fishing in my bathtub.

Thinking of...

HEY ! I lost a sailfish in your bathtub ! 

That sailfish is mine ! LOL

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Australia
      Member #19065
      July 25, 2005
      71 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2006, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

You will never win lotto if you spend all day looking for a  sailfish  in your bathtub  LOL  Strike the  lotto jackpot & you can afford have sailfish for breakfast, dinner & tea as well!! Or going fishing for sailfish in your very own state of the art ship.Big Smile

Auckland
        New Zealand
        Member #2247
        September 4, 2003
        33 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2006, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Not sure of the exact details, but yes he did get all  11 charts  within the required range ( that is how this very unique system works). As far as the range goes Spot9, you can use whatever range you like (+ or - one if you like) up to whatever number you consider reasonable, so long as your numbers in each row are above or below the winning number in each row. As it says in the Expert Lotto manual " you are guarranteed a Jackpot" if that is the case.  E.G. I often use + or -  five  for a  pick 6 from 40 numbers, which results in a total of 3 to 5 games.  If you want you can go a  lot higher, (E.G. up to + or- say 30 ) but obviously this will take up more games, but  at  the same time it will significantly increase your chances of a jackpot. You can use their excellent filters to considerably reduce this though.

Tom,

I was thinking that the 11 charts for say a year, could be put in Excel and a Genetic Algorithm Add-In used to optimize for all 11 charts hitting,  with constraints adjusted with various settings say + - 10 to + - 50. There are some free/demo GA Add-Ins available from websites. May be worth investigating?.
        Will see what's available.

spot9 

Australia
          Member #19065
          July 25, 2005
          71 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2006, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Sounds great. Although I am not altogether up with Excel & Algorithms. By the way the numbers in each row don't necessarily have to be  all the same +  and -  . eg first row may have a difference of  say + or -  20  and the next row may have a difference of say + or - 3  etc., so long as the numbers you pick  have the winning numbers included in side them. ( you get to win the jackpot ..........guarranteed !!)  I like to use + or - 3 as this results in 3 to 5 games so is very cost effective  & allows you to have several goes at it , without it costing you a fortune.  If you haven't already done so, I suggest you try Expert lotto & print out a copy of the manual & follow the winning numbers history  through. ...i.e. have a few practice runs to get the idea of it. Then any suggestions you have should be put on their forum, as they are the guys who wrote the program ( very intelligent people), & are only too happy toanswer your questions directly & are always open to any suggestions regarding the program. They are at  present re writing the manual  to add in all the extras that have gone into the programe recently & make it a little clearer.  ( They are of Czech  descent)

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

do you have to pick that the trend will go higher or lower or can you have +/- 10 so that you can be both higher and lower at the same time

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

Australia
              Member #19065
              July 25, 2005
              71 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

hi Paul 762  The answer to  your question is that you can in fact do both.

Auckland
                New Zealand
                Member #2247
                September 4, 2003
                33 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2006, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Sounds great. Although I am not altogether up with Excel & Algorithms. By the way the numbers in each row don't necessarily have to be  all the same +  and -  . eg first row may have a difference of  say + or -  20  and the next row may have a difference of say + or - 3  etc., so long as the numbers you pick  have the winning numbers included in side them. ( you get to win the jackpot ..........guarranteed !!)  I like to use + or - 3 as this results in 3 to 5 games so is very cost effective  & allows you to have several goes at it , without it costing you a fortune.  If you haven't already done so, I suggest you try Expert lotto & print out a copy of the manual & follow the winning numbers history  through. ...i.e. have a few practice runs to get the idea of it. Then any suggestions you have should be put on their forum, as they are the guys who wrote the program ( very intelligent people), & are only too happy toanswer your questions directly & are always open to any suggestions regarding the program. They are at  present re writing the manual  to add in all the extras that have gone into the programe recently & make it a little clearer.  ( They are of Czech  descent)

Tom,

Couldn't find any free Excel GA Add-Ins but did find some 10 to 30 day demos:

Opt Works Excel V1.1     $29.99      30 days demo ( limited to 10 variables in demo ) 

Evolver V4.0           AUD $815        10 days full function demo

Premium Solver V6.6      $745         15 days full function demo

Gene Hunter                  $470          No demo

Opt Works looks quite a good deal as it also includes simulated annealing and random search etc.
                however they all require some learning and perhaps familiarity with macros and VBA to be really useful.

spot9 

Australia
                  Member #19065
                  July 25, 2005
                  71 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2006, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

hi Spot9  Thanks for that.  I am very interested to know how this all works, but have never had much to do with it all, so am not much help to you on this one. Once again the  very helpful guys at Expert Lotto will understand  what you are trying to achieve & I'm sure will be  happy to assist you, (use their forum to do this , that way everyone else can see just what you are trying to achieve & will also help you.)  Good luck!!

Clearwater, FL
                    United States
                    Member #31472
                    January 29, 2006
                    167 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2006, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I took a look at the Expert Lotto site and the online manual for the winning number history, it made me think of Ion Saliu right away.

Now, I could be wrong but it looks to me that the winning numbers history table in Expert Lotto Pro is based on number hits and skips as to standard deviation and degree of certainty to calculate the probability of the next possible numbers being drawn. At this point some of this stuff is above my head until I study it a little more.

If you go to Ion's site it looks very similar as what Expert Lotto Pro is doing in the winning numbers history table/chart.

Australia
                      Member #19065
                      July 25, 2005
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: March 18, 2006, 2:23 am - IP Logged

Hi PadawanLotto  thanks for that. Will have a look at the site as you suggest,.

ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
                        Trebic
                        Czech Republic
                        Member #8380
                        November 3, 2004
                        66 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2006, 6:37 am - IP Logged

I was talking to a person the other day who struck a winning jackpot using a unique system which he bought & studied for a while before using  it. He tells me he won lots of minor prizes & then bingo!  the big one. When asked how he did  it ,he used a system called " winning number History" in which you select a range of numbers (11 in all ) , &  if your selection is within the winning range ( + or - 20 in each row ) then you are guarranteed a jackpot!!  I tried the system myself & have come very close to winning the jackpot , but have however, won many minor prizes to cover the betting expense ( which after filtering was minimal anyway) The system is part of "expert Lotto". It takes a bit  to get the hang of it at first, but once you have mastered it , you are away winning!  This program also has excellent filters available , & excellent charts for following the numbers (works on any lotto or Keno system), & has an excellent question & answer service. I suggest strongly to have a few trial runs of this system to see just how close you get to the jackpot!! I'll be interested in your thoughts.

hello tom9041,

i haven't visited this forum for quite some time (busy updating exper lotto's documentation for version 4.2.0) so it's a great news to hear that one of our user won the jackpot - congratulations!

as for the trials - expert lotto free edition won't let you use the winning numbers history features (the 'system' mentioned above). however there's a lot of examples at our web site, application's documentation and our own discussion board. and we'll happily answer any questions of course.

(besides, the math behind our 'wn history' is very simple and very solid...)

Expert Lotto Team

Clearwater, FL
                          United States
                          Member #31472
                          January 29, 2006
                          167 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2006, 6:28 am - IP Logged

I purchased Expert Lotto Pro out of curiosity and found the tutorials to be some what difficult to follow and understand. I will work with the software some more and report my findings here as I progress.

The programs strategy as far as Winning Numbers History seems to have a promising potential but, I will start from the beginning and work my way through all of the tutorials in order as presented.

The Winning Numbers History Strategy has a simple basis behind it but it would take a software program beyond MSExcel to accomplish the same results.

Further reports to come later.

United States
                            Member #986
                            January 5, 2003
                            280 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2006, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Version 4.2 will have more comprehensible and detailed help files they are working on now.  The forum usually answers any questions you have.

Good Luck!

Australia
                              Member #19065
                              July 25, 2005
                              71 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes I totally agree with Maryland. Do a search on their forum for anything you are uncertain of, & if you still don't get an answer, don't hesitate to ask anything on the forum. That way other users of Expert Lotto can help you & the authors of the program will respond ( usually within 24hrs) to help you in any way they can.  Considering they are of Czech descent, their english is overall,  very , very good. However, sometimes you have to read the manual a few times over to  understand something, but it's well worth the time spent in doing so.  I think the new manual will be far better to understand & will include information on features  now included  in the program, but  not mentioned  in the present manual. ( look through the "new features" forum  to find out this info)  Yes, and besides all the many other features the program has, you will find "Winning number history" a really good part of the program to work with in working towards winning a jackpot. !! I look forward to your further comments.

Page 2 of 15