Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 9 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #19065
July 25, 2005
71 Posts
Posted: April 28, 2006, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Hi Brianpa  I think you will find that the filters in Expert Lotto are very hard to beat. So I would be surprised if any that Ion has are necessarily any better, (probably not as detailed). Anyway if you have any suggestions as to how you would like them altered, do so in the Expert Lotto forum , & that way all Expert lotto users  have the chance to see your ideas as well, & comment on them.

morocco's avatar - animal swan.jpg
    Tangier
    Morocco
    Member #1740
    June 24, 2003
    90 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2006, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Hi ,

Simon69 has just upload a nice tool in expert lotto forum it will help with Win Histo...

United States
      Member #37471
      April 15, 2006
      3 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2006, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Maryland,

You are correct!!  Sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself.  The ANY filter is: How many skipped draws have there been since one of the five (in a 5/39 lottery) numbers has appeared.  ANY filters are not meant to be IN POSITION.  The VER filters are meant for numbers IN position. 

Here is an example

Filters settings

ANY1  0-3

ANY2  2-4

ANY3  3-6

ANY4  4-7

ANY5  8-12

Now this means that you are assuming that one of the numbers have appeared in the last draw to two draws ago.  Another number 2 draws ago to 3 draws ago.  And so on.....and that all five numbers have appeared within the last 11 draws.

The VER filters are for numbers that have come out IN THE SAME POSITION.  Without necessarily choosing the position such as......this number in position #2 or this number in position #4.

I know that you have some experience with Ions software and was wondering if Expert Lotto was capable of the same filtering??

TOM9041,

I do know about the Expert Lotto forum but was a bit hesitant on asking a question since I was mentioning another piece of software.  Hopefully one of the Expert lotto team will see this and chime in.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!!!

BrianPA

United States
        Member #986
        January 5, 2003
        280 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Maryland,

You are correct!!  Sometimes I have a hard time explaining myself.  The ANY filter is: How many skipped draws have there been since one of the five (in a 5/39 lottery) numbers has appeared.  ANY filters are not meant to be IN POSITION.  The VER filters are meant for numbers IN position. 

Here is an example

Filters settings

ANY1  0-3

ANY2  2-4

ANY3  3-6

ANY4  4-7

ANY5  8-12

Now this means that you are assuming that one of the numbers have appeared in the last draw to two draws ago.  Another number 2 draws ago to 3 draws ago.  And so on.....and that all five numbers have appeared within the last 11 draws.

The VER filters are for numbers that have come out IN THE SAME POSITION.  Without necessarily choosing the position such as......this number in position #2 or this number in position #4.

I know that you have some experience with Ions software and was wondering if Expert Lotto was capable of the same filtering??

TOM9041,

I do know about the Expert Lotto forum but was a bit hesitant on asking a question since I was mentioning another piece of software.  Hopefully one of the Expert lotto team will see this and chime in.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES!!!

BrianPA

To my knowledge of Expert Lotto, no it doesn't have the same filtering.  But............if there is enough interest in it those guys would implement it in.  Ion's software is free so I don't see a problem mentioning it in Expert Lotto forum.

United States
          Member #37471
          April 15, 2006
          3 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2006, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Maryland,

I have posted it in the expert lotto forum.

THANKS!!

Clearwater, FL
            United States
            Member #31472
            January 29, 2006
            167 Posts
            Posted: April 30, 2006, 12:20 am - IP Logged
            After working with the WN History for awhile I have determined that finding or estimating the correct next sum value between +10/-10 is nearly impossible. You can not depend on Expert Lotto's predictions as far as increase/decrease as it is not 100% correct, and trying to determine which predictions of increase or decrease are correct is an nearly impossible task also.  There has got to be a better way of using the WN Histroy filter.

So far I have found that after making your estimates you should look at the numbers that do not appear in your package combinations to be the ones most likely to be drawn. I know that Expert Lotto has the potential but I can't seem to find the right path to the force.  Ii'm hoping that future tutorials and/or instructions are more useful.
              RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2006, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

The only way for any lottery prediction software to be correct 100% of the time is to suggest playing all the numbers 100% of the time.  The problem is no one has established the percent of time software predictions should be correct using a reduced pool of numbers to be useful.  Most software offer a lot of tools to analyze past history and simply concludes that they are not being used correctly if they don't pick winners.  Even when you get lucky and pick some winners, it almost impossible to pick more winners following the same steps.

Conclusions: If a lot of people use the same software, some one will get lucky and pick some winners, but not everyone who use that software will get lucky and pick a winner. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Clearwater, FL
                United States
                Member #31472
                January 29, 2006
                167 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2006, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Expert Lotto is not your run of the mill lottery analysis software and yes it has lots of tools plus, more capabilities than most lottery analysis software. I don't expect any lottery analysis program to be 100% accurate, there has to be some human intuition involved. What Expert Lotto's WN History is offering is 45% to 91% of the solution and you are to make up the other percentage for a winning combination.

Expert Lotto's WN History filter is based on past number occurrences, where each number was last drawn in the last 11 occurrences, this makes up the 11 charts or tables. A Simulation tool tries to help you determine whether the sum value of each of the 11 occurrences will increase or decrease by showing you the actual sum value, the sum average, the actual/average difference, the min/max sum range possible, and the words increase or decrease next to each of the 11 occurrences. I have seen these estimates to be 45% to 91% correct.

Trying to determine which are correct and which are not is no easy task, there are other tools that you can use that try to help you make that decision. Having tools and knowing how to use them and/or knowing what you are to be looking for here again is another thing.

Expert Lotto's tools and analysis capabilities are superb, the WN History filter is just one tool and it is a Jackpot tool, an all or none, if you get the estimates all right you have a winner, if you miss one or two of the estimates you get none.

Clearwater, FL
                  United States
                  Member #31472
                  January 29, 2006
                  167 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2006, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

I have posted 17 combinations for Ohio's Rolling Cash 5 in the predictions area for tonights drawing, using the WN History filter it consists of 19 numbers .

Here are the 20 numbers that were not used in the combinations -

2, 4, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 33, 36, 37, 39.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19815 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Now that RC5 is at $174K, it's a good time to play.  Good luck to you.  I also posted 10 combinations that I'm playing also.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19815 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2006, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Tonight's winning numbers were 01 16 19 32 39, I matched 3 to break even.  I randomly picked all the numbers except 38.  Maybe if I've narrowed down my number pool, I could have done better. Since the jackpot rolled to $242K, I'll probably try again tomorrow.  Good luck to you.

Evil Looking       

Australia
                        Member #19065
                        July 25, 2005
                        71 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

For those people that are interested, here is the link to the Expert discussion forum to find out more about Expert Lotto. 

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/forum.php?req=main&unb170sess=6a7345730378d092e0177bf2aa72c0fb 

There is also some very helpful  ideas about lotto in general , ideas  which could be used by  lotto players, &  discussed  further here. Good luck!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19815 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2006, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Well I played and posted my picks again and the best I could do is break even, spent $10-won $10 with 10 lines.  RC5 is back at $100K, so I'm done until it rolls to $170K+ again.  Mean while I'm going to work on my lottery program, breaking even isn't go enough.

Evil Looking       

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                            Member #2338
                            September 17, 2003
                            2063 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2006, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Well I played and posted my picks again and the best I could do is break even, spent $10-won $10 with 10 lines.  RC5 is back at $100K, so I'm done until it rolls to $170K+ again.  Mean while I'm going to work on my lottery program, breaking even isn't go enough.

Breaking even is very impressive. It's something I haven't accomplished yet.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19815 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2006, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Breaking even is nice, but who plays the lotteries to break even?  Anything short of winning second prize or the jackpot is a disappointment for most players.  Besides, winning a jackpot is the reason lottery software and systems are bought and compared, anything less you might as well buy quick picks and depend on luck.

Evil Looking       

Page 9 of 15