Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WOW ! winning jackpot system at last!

Topic closed. 223 replies. Last post 10 years ago by PadawanLotto.

Page 15 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Jacques's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
London
United Kingdom
Member #35859
March 24, 2006
31 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2006, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Gentilemen,

Congratulations on your admirable efforts in rigourously testing this software.Hopefully all LP members will finally get a proper evaluation of EL.
In the words of the infamous do you want to set a timescale for this activity?.  

Best RegardsJack-in-the-Box

Jacques 

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2006, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Jacques:

I'd hate to see you put a time limit on it. 

If PadawanLotto stopped posting now you'd be at the top of the Highest Lifetime Hit Ratio list, probably for an awfully long while.  Until someone comes along with something better, anyway.

But without having proven anything.

Instead, I'd hope more people using your system will join Padawan in making predictions, announcing themselves, putting themselves wherever they belong on the prediction stats, and establishing a worthy database to allow LP members to evaluate what you have.

Just my thoughts.

Hot Predictors (Last 30 Days by Hit Ratio)

Member  Hit Ratio  Picks  Hits 
    1.CARBOB14.28%355
    2.anonymous779.38%30929
    3.Rick G5.72%1,39780
    4.PadawanLotto3.71%1,42553
    5.Rip Snorter3.00%3,863116
    6.for99c2.97%2026
    7.derek72.57%1,28333
    8.konane2.12%942
    9.vin061.35%14,108191
    10.acegenerator1.29%1,55020

Highest Lifetime Hit Ratio

Member  Hit Ratio  Picks  Hits 
    1.PadawanLotto2.98%2,17665
    2.Rip Snorter2.68%87,9172,359
    3.derek72.30%2,77664
    4.WannaWinSoon1.77%2,81050
    5.LottoVantage1.45%1,44821
    6.Rick G1.40%37,880534
    7.RJOh1.30%4,37057
     ScorpionPrince1.30%26,823349
    9.codmander1.24%5637
    10.vin061.13%26,407301

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Clearwater, FL
      United States
      Member #31472
      January 29, 2006
      167 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2006, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Well, I got to that rating using EP statistics and some of it's standard filters using my own strategy with the WV Cash 25.

There is a Visual Winning Numbers page where you can see all of the past drawings and you can look at them pretty much any way that you want to. On that page you can highlight the drawings and this in turn will highlight the numbers drawn on a numbers pad on the page. You click on the numbers that are highlighted on the pad and this locks them into place and right beside the past drawings list you can see the winning hits in all of the past drawings.

I played around and have been using numbers from the past 3rd to 5th week for my WV Cask 25 number choices. I go to the Statistics page and highlight the weeks worth of numbers that I want to use and this in turn highlights the numbers on the number pads in the Visual Winning Numbers page and the Visual Package page. The Visual Package page holds the ticket combinations that you are going to work with starting with every combination possible in the lottery that you are working with.

In the Visual Package page you can click on the highlighted numbers to lock them into place and then at the bottom of the page there is a function where you can choose to keep or eliminate combinational matches. There also is a Match Summary where you can see how many combinations match 0 to 5 or more numbers depending on what lottery game you are working with.

After I have chosen my Cask 25 week 4 numbers I Remove Match In 0 - 5 combinations leaving only the combinations that match 6 numbers. I move to the Statistics page and look at the stats for all of the past drawings and filter the Package combinations based on common occurrence, Low/High numbers, Odd/Even, Sum Range, Successive numbers, Eliminate all of the combinations that have already been drawn matching 6 numbers, and Numbers Positional range and/or Movement. There are many more filters than this to use but these are the ones that I used on the Cash 25.

If there are more than 50 combinations left and there always is, I can use Systematic Selection, Coverage Optimizer, Minimizer, or Best Tickets to bring the amount of combinations down to 50. I have only scratched the surface of what you can do with EP.

Lottery System is a poor choice of words when talking about most lottery software as most lottery software is nothing more than statistical analysis of past drawings that contain filters to allow you to develop your own strategy of play. Expert Lotto is an analysis tool that does the very same and is very versatile and user friendly.

I not trying to advertise the product, there are people here that would like to hear about the software and I'm just giving my opinon.

Till next time.

PadawanL

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #12305
        March 10, 2005
        2984 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2006, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Well, I got to that rating using EP statistics and some of it's standard filters using my own strategy with the WV Cash 25.

There is a Visual Winning Numbers page where you can see all of the past drawings and you can look at them pretty much any way that you want to. On that page you can highlight the drawings and this in turn will highlight the numbers drawn on a numbers pad on the page. You click on the numbers that are highlighted on the pad and this locks them into place and right beside the past drawings list you can see the winning hits in all of the past drawings.

I played around and have been using numbers from the past 3rd to 5th week for my WV Cask 25 number choices. I go to the Statistics page and highlight the weeks worth of numbers that I want to use and this in turn highlights the numbers on the number pads in the Visual Winning Numbers page and the Visual Package page. The Visual Package page holds the ticket combinations that you are going to work with starting with every combination possible in the lottery that you are working with.

In the Visual Package page you can click on the highlighted numbers to lock them into place and then at the bottom of the page there is a function where you can choose to keep or eliminate combinational matches. There also is a Match Summary where you can see how many combinations match 0 to 5 or more numbers depending on what lottery game you are working with.

After I have chosen my Cask 25 week 4 numbers I Remove Match In 0 - 5 combinations leaving only the combinations that match 6 numbers. I move to the Statistics page and look at the stats for all of the past drawings and filter the Package combinations based on common occurrence, Low/High numbers, Odd/Even, Sum Range, Successive numbers, Eliminate all of the combinations that have already been drawn matching 6 numbers, and Numbers Positional range and/or Movement. There are many more filters than this to use but these are the ones that I used on the Cash 25.

If there are more than 50 combinations left and there always is, I can use Systematic Selection, Coverage Optimizer, Minimizer, or Best Tickets to bring the amount of combinations down to 50. I have only scratched the surface of what you can do with EP.

Lottery System is a poor choice of words when talking about most lottery software as most lottery software is nothing more than statistical analysis of past drawings that contain filters to allow you to develop your own strategy of play. Expert Lotto is an analysis tool that does the very same and is very versatile and user friendly.

I not trying to advertise the product, there are people here that would like to hear about the software and I'm just giving my opinon.

Till next time.

PadawanL

PadawanL:

Seems to me you are doing one heck of a fine job.  You've put every predictor on LP to shame for the time being.

If you keep it up a while you'll have me convinced.  Not to suggest I think it's all a pack of lies, but I'll confess I haven't been a believer.  Probably I'd have qualified a hair on the negative side of that.

No matter how well you do, and I'm thinking you might do a lot better than you're doing now, I don't believe you'll convince most Systems Forum people to run out and buy the system (yeah, okay, lousy choice of words).  I also don't believe you'll silence the negative pronouncers and naysayers who might as well be on the payroll of the various lottery managements (if they aren't).

But I admire what you are doing, consider it courageous and praiseworthy, and remain open minded as to the eventual outcome.

I frankly ain't overjoyed with the prospects of it working because if it does I would probably go buy the system instead of continuing to search for my own (as I've managed to rationalize doing instead of trying out LottoVantages system he put forth a few days ago on the Lottery Discussion forum). 

I trust LottoVantage and believe his system probably works), but I take a lot of joy in the search for my own system.  (The combination of my frustration of not yet finding it and the fact I've avoided examining it carefully so's to not tempt myself allow me to go on searching for the time being).

So, PadawanL, I hope you succeed.  I also hope you shove it up the noses of those who hope you don't.

This is a lottery systems forum.  It's here for people who hope to find ways (systems) for beating the lotteries.

Anyone who doesn't believe that can be done ought to come out of the closet and explain what the hell he's doing here.  Maybe post scans of his payroll stubs as though they were winning tickets.

Jack

Egos don't count.

Clearwater, FL
          United States
          Member #31472
          January 29, 2006
          167 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I checked out LottoVantage's StatPath 5, looks interesting but is this LottoVantage's own software? I couldn't find it on the web.

Winner1313's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
            Member #39744
            May 21, 2006
            163 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

How about the alternate system?

Has any one tried it out yet. It cost no Money, and it relaxes you.

CARBOB---definitely has a good system going. He 14 %, with only 35 picks. That is way far better than E.L.

I Will Start Making Predictions Based On The Alternate System, and blow you people away.

And like Alonzo disappear from here. 

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2006, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

PadawanL:

Hopefully LottoVantage will reply of his own accord.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136077

He posted the system on the above thread

Jack

Egos don't count.

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2006, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

How about the alternate system?

Has any one tried it out yet. It cost no Money, and it relaxes you.

CARBOB---definitely has a good system going. He 14 %, with only 35 picks. That is way far better than E.L.

I Will Start Making Predictions Based On The Alternate System, and blow you people away.

I wavered a bit when read your alternative system thread, but I've donealready teetered back.  I'm looking forward to you fulfilling your promise.

Both of them.

Jack

Egos don't count.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF
                  Southeastern Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #13850
                  April 16, 2005
                  783 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I checked out LottoVantage's StatPath 5, looks interesting but is this LottoVantage's own software? I couldn't find it on the web.

PadawanLotto,

In answer to your question, "is this LottoVantage's own software?", the answer is positively yes! I have not published to the web as yet, other than my blog here at Lottery Post. I own lottovantage.com but the site has not been activated as of yet. I have been overwhelmed with some personal things and setting up and managing a business website is not something I desire to become involved with at this time, or possibly ever.

Best to you,

LottoVantage

Australia
                    Member #41266
                    June 14, 2006
                    5 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi PadawanLotto  Sounds like you have a great system going there!!  I must try it.  When you say EP statistics, & only scratching the surface of EP do you mean EL  ( as in Expert Lotto ) ? Or am I missing something?  Thanks

Australia
                      Member #41266
                      June 14, 2006
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hi LottoVantage. Just out of curiosity, how does your system work? Can it be used with Expert Lotto?  Thanks

Australia
                        Member #41266
                        June 14, 2006
                        5 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I am considering buying Expert Lotto. Is it worth  it ?. I am very impressed with the trial version.Hyper

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2006, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi LottoVantage. Just out of curiosity, how does your system work? Can it be used with Expert Lotto?  Thanks

You might check out the link on my last post, or his link.

He explained things both places.

I started a bit of thread drift by bringing it up on the EL thread.  I'd hate to see it turn into a power slide after 23 pages of posts so finely focused

J

Egos don't count.

Clearwater, FL
                            United States
                            Member #31472
                            January 29, 2006
                            167 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2006, 3:43 am - IP Logged

Hi PadawanLotto  Sounds like you have a great system going there!!  I must try it.  When you say EP statistics, & only scratching the surface of EP do you mean EL  ( as in Expert Lotto ) ? Or am I missing something?  Thanks

Yea, Expert Lotto sorry for the typo.

Page 15 of 15