Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Turtle System

Topic closed. 66 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Aleon.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31355 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2008, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to you and LL. and Winsum

love to nibble those micey feet.

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2008, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow,great turnout here! Nice to see all of you! Thanks for all your nice responses!

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2008, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow Lottolaughs!  This is great!  Not quite understanding what you mean by taking four core numbers and write out two before and two after.  Could you please clarify for me.  Thanks for sharing all your outstanding systems!!!  Lovies

Hello Rubilove!

To answer your question,the new core numbers are ones in blue,(the ones we make after adding). The core numbers are in the middle now running down in the block of numbers below so now you will write out the 2 before and after 779,784,736 and 741. Sorry to confuse you,my friend!  

702 + 77 = 779

702 + 82 = 784

702 + 34 = 736

702 + 49 = 741

Take these 4 new core numbers and write out the 2 before and 2 after each.

777 778  779 780 781

782 783 784 785 786

734 735 736 737 738

739 740 741 742 743

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2008, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs, is there a special time that you should start the system, or can you start at anytime?  Do you do one for each draw if you have both midday and evening?...thanks for the help!

Hello hotmama!

You can start this anytime,no special time,just make sure you are watching the numbers for at least 31 days. I used evening draws for the examples here,haven't tried with a midday yet. I've found that usually using an evening draw to start with for any system tends to work a wee bit better than with midday numbers. Of course you can try it both ways and see what happens. I'll try some out too and see what I find.

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2008, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else having trouble downloading winsum's file? I can't seem to get it.

And Pogo's too. Must be an epidemic,lol. Or just my computer. It says it's not in a recognizable format which is just plain silly because I know it's Excel and I have that. What's going on? Big Grin Help please!

GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif
            Raleigh NC
            United States
            Member #18610
            July 15, 2005
            363 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2008, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone else having trouble downloading winsum's file? I can't seem to get it.

And Pogo's too. Must be an epidemic,lol. Or just my computer. It says it's not in a recognizable format which is just plain silly because I know it's Excel and I have that. What's going on? Big Grin Help please!

Hey Lottolaughs, I wasn't able to get winsum's file to download at all.  The website where the file was located for some reason kept telling me to wait 30 secs. and retry the download.  But each time I would retry it would give me the same msg.  I was however, able to download PoGo's file.  There are 2 excel formats in PoGo's file.  Make sure you select Excel 2007 or the one for Excel 97-2003 (based on which version of Excel you are running on your PC).  I didn't notice that until after I had downloaded the 2007 version, but I am running 2003.

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2008, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you GottaB! I was in such a hurry to open it I didn't realize it had 2 formats. Great,thanks! Now how do we use it,lol. Pogo,where are you? You've got some splainin' to do! LOL LOL

user044's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
                Upstate New York
                United States
                Member #48358
                December 23, 2006
                152 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2008, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I can never get these links to work in Internet explorer but I did just download the file(WinSums) with Firefox with no problem at all.

Thanks for yet another system and a big thanks for the spreadsheet(s).

Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy.

Raleigh NC
                  United States
                  Member #18610
                  July 15, 2005
                  363 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2008, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Thank you GottaB! I was in such a hurry to open it I didn't realize it had 2 formats. Great,thanks! Now how do we use it,lol. Pogo,where are you? You've got some splainin' to do! LOL LOL

Ditto for me too!!!! Yes Nod My brain is a lil "thick" sometimes!!  Wink

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2008, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I can never get these links to work in Internet explorer but I did just download the file(WinSums) with Firefox with no problem at all.

Thanks for yet another system and a big thanks for the spreadsheet(s).

Thank you too,user044! You are absolutely correct,tried it with Firefox and it opened right up.

Looks super! Thank you Steve,really appreciate your awesome work on this buddy!

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7712 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Ditto for me too!!!! Yes Nod My brain is a lil "thick" sometimes!!  Wink

He must be at the BBQ on this fine Memorial DayGrilled With Fun... He hasn't checked back in yet. Bring us some franks and burgers when you come back,Pogo!  Lots N Lots Of Fun!A Real Groovy Time !Heart Beats Faster...

United States
                        Member #33295
                        February 19, 2006
                        699 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you too,user044! You are absolutely correct,tried it with Firefox and it opened right up.

Looks super! Thank you Steve,really appreciate your awesome work on this buddy!

It will work with Internet Explorer if you click the circle that says cogent instead of the one that says best connection.

Thanks to WSLS and Pogo for the spreadsheets and thanks to lottolaughs for another great system!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

He must be at the BBQ on this fine Memorial DayGrilled With Fun... He hasn't checked back in yet. Bring us some franks and burgers when you come back,Pogo!  Lots N Lots Of Fun!A Real Groovy Time !Heart Beats Faster...

LOL, no I was busy working on a spreadsheet for PowerBall pairs... Basically in the Turtle System you just need to copy and paste your info from your state into the file and it will auto calculate the results to the right... The info in there right now is from NC - this file can accept upto the last 1000 draws. Let me know if anyone needs some more 'splaining ;-) lol - Enjoy, Pogo

Raleigh NC
                            United States
                            Member #18610
                            July 15, 2005
                            363 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

LOL, no I was busy working on a spreadsheet for PowerBall pairs... Basically in the Turtle System you just need to copy and paste your info from your state into the file and it will auto calculate the results to the right... The info in there right now is from NC - this file can accept upto the last 1000 draws. Let me know if anyone needs some more 'splaining ;-) lol - Enjoy, Pogo

Thanks Pogo!!!  And Winsum!!! Lottolaughs, as always, Thanks for sharing all your systems!!!   

Thank You

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #29378
                              January 1, 2006
                              552 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2008, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

BTW, under each color coded column are the results in this format:

1. core#-2

2. core#-1

3. core#

4. core#+1

5. core#+2

Pogo